Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

exactly that's my point. That's what that movie showed that love is not just about looks. If u are an alcoholic, u will be alone that's why at the end, Deepika was with ranbir n kalki got someone else. Adi was alone n btw Deepika n Katrina actually loved ranbir

That is great for Ranbir and whoever's eyes he is lovable! smiley20

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

That is great for Ranbir and whoever's eyes he is lovable! smiley20

see looks are subjective. When I watched the movie I also found ranbir more good looking then Aditya
982283 thumbnail

see looks are subjective. When I watched the movie I also found ranbir more good looking then Aditya

OK then! To each its own! Feast your eyes! That is how he looks most of the time offscreen!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci9mjekJDPB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 21 days ago
982283 thumbnail

I just wanted to add one more point. Aishwarya Rai also married Abhishek Bachchan. That does not imply looks are subjective or Abhishek is better looking then XYZ. There is a reason Ranbir and Abhishek were considered catches. It did not have much to do with their appearance.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

OK then! To each its own! Feast your eyes! That is how he looks most of the time offscreen!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci9mjekJDPB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

u r comparing his 2024's looks to 2013's looks 😂 I clearly said i found ranbir more good looking when this movie came that was in 2013
Edited by Jazzkapur - 21 days ago
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sikivji

looks looks looks, is that all you care about? I hope for your sake that your dream of SRK being your stalker not only comes true but that a second dream of Arjun being your stalker also comes true. They can both take turns gang-raping you in your dreams. How bout that?

Says the one who goes around posting pictures of girls here and degrading there looks. Stop showcasing your insanity here.

982283 thumbnail

u r comparing his 2024's looks to 2013's looks 😂 I clearly said i found ranbir more good looking when this movie came that was in 2013

IMO there was nothing that special about him then. I know looks are subjective but many agreed.

This is from 2016.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4606598?pn=2

But as you said looks are subjective.

982283 thumbnail

Edited for word count!

982283 thumbnail

Edited for word count!

982283 thumbnail