Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

bold- I don't even know what u think what I'm trying to prove?

I think you are trying to prove that Katrina and Deepika dated Ranbir because they found him good looking. I don't think that is necessarily the case. But to each it's own! Peace!

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 21 days ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I think you are trying to prove that Katrina and Deepika dated Ranbir because they found him good l-oking. I don't think that is necessarily the case. But to each it's own! Peace!

I was trying to prove that love is not just about looks. N looks are subjective. U r agreeing on my both points
982283 thumbnail

I was trying to prove that love is not just about looks. N looks are subjective. U r agreeing on my both points

Yea true ! We do agree!

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

No one has mentioned Arjun/Katrina in Rajneeti.

The movie's songs and promotion so heavily depicted Ranbir/Katrina that I was confused in the actual movie when Ranbir doesn't even glance at Katrina. That Katrina gets forced to marry Arjun and only starts to love him when he's killed.

All I can say is that Katrina was blind and crazy. Between these two brothers, she really chose Ranbir over Arjun??? I would consider it a blessing from the beyond to be "forced" to marry Arjun Rampal and she's acting like he's some consolation prize. Honey, your consolation is that you don't have to be stuck with Ranbir. That would be the real punishment.

Arjun is probably the best BW male looker by miles. It’s crazy how he didn’t became big

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Arjun is probably the best BW male looker by miles. It’s crazy how he didn’t became big

I'm still straggling to digest it till date

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: forza

I'm still straggling to digest it till date

I think if he was in HW he would have been a huge star

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

What the hell posted on wrong thread. smiley29

Edited by BhataktiJawani - 20 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Never said love is only about looks. But the alcoholic part did make him less appealing compared to Ranbir’s character. And it would make many girls dismiss you automatically. IMO

That should be true but it clearly wasn't in the real Ranbir's case. We all would have been better off had it been.

bold- she loved him before he was killed. They consummated n she carried his baby. N she didn't love Arjun rampal initially becoz he was a very violent n criminal type politician. He was literally a murderer. According to Katrina, ranbir was sweet one n she loved ranbir since childhood I think. Everything can't be only n only about looks

I do remember they finally fell in love right before he died and I vaguely remember her pregnancy. I have zero memory of him being a murderer or bad guy. I must have blocked those parts out since they don't fit my image of Arjun.

I usually like childhood sweetheart stories but since Ranbir ditched Katrina for some random American without looking back even once, it's hard to root for this. The real Katrina should have seen this movie as a sign and dumped the real Ranbir. Red flags from day one.

And from what I also vaguely remember, Ranbir ends up becoming worse than the rest of his family after his wife is killed so he’s really no innocent himself.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

That should be true but it clearly wasn't in the real Ranbir's case. We all would have been better off had it been.

I do remember they finally fell in love right before he died and I vaguely remember her pregnancy. I have zero memory of him being a murderer or bad guy. I must have blocked those parts out since they don't fit my image of Arjun.

I usually like childhood sweetheart stories but since Ranbir ditched Katrina for some random American without looking back even once, it's hard to root for this. The real Katrina should have seen this movie as a sign and dumped the real Ranbir. Red flags from day one.

And from what I also vaguely remember, Ranbir ends up becoming worse than the rest of his family after his wife is killed so he’s really no innocent himself.

bold- she told about her pregnancy in a scene after his death. N ur memory is very weak if u don't remember Arjun being a bad guy coz it was the most highlighted part of his character. N ranbir didn't ditch Katrina for a random American, that American girl was his girlfriend n Katrina was his friend n 1 sided lover at that time
982283 thumbnail

bold- she told about her pregnancy in a scene after his death. N ur memory is very weak if u don't remember Arjun being a bad guy coz it was the most highlighted part of his character. N ranbir didn't ditch Katrina for a random American, that American girl was his girlfriend n Katrina was his friend n 1 sided lover at that time

He did play with Katrina’s feelings by first offering her marriage and then refusing to marry her. Had the political alliance gone through he would have ditched his girlfriend for his childhood friend. That is just as bad. All of this and we can say her eyes should have worked sooner after she saw the red flags. smiley36