Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 days ago

Alia seems to have a 'fainting history' according to Google (especially at the time of SOTY) but I can imagine that also other actresses do such crash-diets which makes them faint.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

so u mean that the poor people who don't get enough food, are healthiest people of the world?

you don’t have to drag this topic to national issue. You do know what I meant but you just want drama.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SriRani

you don’t have to drag this topic to national issue. You do know what I meant but you just want drama.

lol! My intention is not to create drama, I'm mocking ur statement coz it doesn't make sense
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

so u mean that the poor people who don't get enough food, are healthiest people of the world?

most of the diseases in this world are due to eating more than less..cancers..bp..heart diseases..diabetes..you name it..

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

A CNS stimulant that the body has no calories to utilize, causing fainting! A foolish behavior to indulge in. smiley4

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cougarTown

most of the diseases in this world are due to eating more than less..cancers..bp..heart diseases..diabetes..you name it..

point is not that. Eating more than necessary n less than necessary are both harmful for health
Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 days ago

Once Katrina Kaif also fainted on the sets.

Bekind thumbnail

point is not that. Eating more than necessary n less than necessary are both harmful for health

I agree. Balance diet is the bet diet. It changes our body and other health complications.

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sea-stars

Once Katrina Kaif also fainted on the sets.

I wonder if that was during for Dhoom sets.

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SriRani

Fasting is good for health. It’s just we didn’t train our selves enough so our body releases certain chemicals to make us feel more hungry and sometimes faint.

I once did a 5 day fast with just water (added salt and potassium) … it was not as bad as I expected!