Mitara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Do all actresses live with their star inlaws after marriage or they live separately in Mumbai? Like Alia Ranbir, Deepika Ranveer etc etc

If they are living separately, when did this evolution come about in India and how and why? I personally love it.

Edited by Mitara - 6 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Separately but nearby .. say same building or area

Mitara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

How did this change come about in India? Why do they think it necessary?

Mitara thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Bump bump! Bump bump

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mitara

How did this change come about in India? Why do they think it necessary?

What do you mean?

Are you new to BW or unfamiliar with Indian customs in general?

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Do all actresses live with their star inlaws after marriage or they live separately in Mumbai? Like Alia Ranbir, Deepika Ranveer etc etc

If they are living separately, when did this evolution come about in India and how and why? I personally love it.

I thought most BW couples lived separately. This has always been the case

Mitara thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

I thought most BW couples lived separately. This has always been the case

Aishwarya used to or still lives with inlaws. Because in India, people live with inlaws usually.

Mitara thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

What do you mean?

Are you new to BW or unfamiliar with Indian customs in general?

No, I am not that's how i am saying that people here live with inlaws as per the prevailing custom

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

When Ranbir moved in with Katrina,it seemed fine..as his family still had reservations.

After RK moved out, he bought another flat and continued to stay away from family.That is indeed unusual.Unmarried men in India,stay with the parents, when living in the same city.

When Rishi got diagnosed with cancer and later died,They still lived apart.

Today too ,Neetu stays separately.

Mitara thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

When Ranbir moved in with Katrina,it seemed fine..as his family still had reservations.

After RK moved out, he bought another flat and continued to stay away from family.That is indeed unusual.Unmarried men in India,stay with the parents, when living in the same city.

When Rishi got diagnosed with cancer and later died,They still lived apart.

Today too ,Neetu stays separately.

Did he have any issue with his mom that he lived separately? And what about other couples of BW and SoBo and rich Delhi folks? Do they live separately too and has it become a norm now that no one bats an eyelid?