Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira and Ruhi doing ek hazaroon mai meri behena hai

Screenshot_2024-10-07-00-16-19-820_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg

Can't phuphasa expose chuhi kartooth. He should investigate. Ruhis reality has to be out alyeast in front of vidya and rohit and Kv.

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I am just grieving for those who expected him to be the one support to Ab-Ar, par yeh toh pehli fursat main party badal gayasmiley36

yaar I still think he not betray Ab, May be tomorrow he try to tell Ab?

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Manisha-Manoj, Armaan and the chorus gang for sure ll support abhira.

Swarna ll question manish as to why he didn't tell her who abhira is and ll be more concerned about ruhi.

Surekha ll have her usual mujhe toh samaj mein nahi aarahai hai dialogue

Vidya - there is going to be an overdose of vidya in the coming episodes, so surely going to skip it unless there is someone giving it back to her

Madhav - Is No use

KV - don't know when her sabar ka paani sar se upar jaayega

Right!. And i feel it should be armaan who should tell her. Stop showing your fake concern for me but blaming the woman who gave her life for me.

Which obv ll never happen.

But the only thing i want is abhira should not stand idle when someone is talking bad about her mother. This anupama wala personality of hers is ok for now but being mute when someone says shit about her mother ll ruin the very essence of who abhira is

Can't understand this khoon logic, suppose if Akshara would have done the act, she wouldn't have done it purposely of course. Why can't buddha make his parpoti realize this that it was her matashree's accident but not khoon.

Naira didn't became this psychotic towards Mansi when she hit og Akshara, nor did Goenkas asked her to leave the house or cut all relations with her. Fir why the special treatment with akshu only???

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

i dont think she will be mute. she will wanna prove her mom innocent. but before that she has to deal with V and Ruhi ki nautanki.

I am hoping she also gets pissed AF at Goenkas for holding Akshara guilty, abandoning her.

I want her to hate MG and cruella sisters too

Yeah, she ll go to any lengths to find out what really happened. but i really think she ll stay mute for ruhi since the latter is pregnant. She ll do the same mistake her mother did. Taking the blame on herself.

Kuch nahi hoga yaar. bas disappointment, nothing else. We have to endure vidya and ruhi's over the top drama for a few days now.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

yaar I still think he not betray Ab, May be tomorrow he try to tell Ab?

Dekho hone ko kuch bhi ho sakta hai. But that he chose to keep quiet, knowing his dad's intentions is still not sitting well with me. He is as big of a flipper as the rest of his family smiley36

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Can't phuphasa expose chuhi kartooth. He should investigate. Ruhis reality has to be out alyeast in front of vidya and rohit and Kv.

phuphusa is selfish, his goal is to outset ArAb. Ru is not a threat to him rn so he is after Ab.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Lol. He is a normal person who does things that profit him. Abhira and Armaan are threats to him at the firm. Why will he care about Ruhi smiley36

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Ok yet to catch up with the recent episodes. I was watching old episodes of when Rohit comes back to catch up with Rohit and Ruhi’s story. Just saw the precap now. The way Rohit is supporting and calming baby Ruhi 🥰❤️ Love their bond. So glad Ruhi got such a loving and supporting husband ❤️ They are so cute🥰

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Yeah, she ll go to any lengths to find out what really happened. but i really think she ll stay mute for ruhi since the latter is pregnant. She ll do the same mistake her mother did. Taking the blame on herself.

Kuch nahi hoga yaar. bas disappointment, nothing else. We have to endure vidya and ruhi's over the top drama for a few days now.

I think she will say something. atleast to everyone else even if not to Ruhi.

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Can't understand this khoon logic, suppose if Akshara would have done the act, she wouldn't have done it purposely of course. Why can't buddha make his parpoti realize this that it was her matashree's accident but not khoon.

Naira didn't became this psychotic towards Mansi when she hit og Akshara, nor did Goenkas asked her to leave the house or cut all relations with her. Fir why the special treatment with akshu only???

I am still not able to understand why is Ru mad at Ab because she is Ak daughter? Abhir was also Ak son but when fake Abhir came she was chill? 🙄