Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Abhira should slap that cheapo Ruhi Birla for falsely accusing her Mamma and expose all her khands in front the entire family , so Rohit , evil V , LV everyone can slap that cheater and throw her on roads. Why would that cheapo slap Abhira ? Akshara should have left that cheapo in the car and let her die and kill her mathashree too. Yeh bakwas dekhne nahi padtha. Lekin Ak ko mahan bhannne ki bahut shauk hai. Abhira is not even born when accident happened and she is the FL not a cheap vamp. Cheapo was begging Abhira to forgive her for her own mistakes but she will blame Abhira for her mom’s mistake?? Hypocrite Thapad aur chappal dono ka haqdahr Ruhi BIRLA hai. Cheapo

Rohit is going to see the video of Ruhi blackmailing his brother to come meet her…where she’s waiting to Marry him.. then rohit will hate her,,everyone will come to know how cheap,she is. She’ll lose rohit and Most probably the baby as well. Then she’ll start her plotting to get Armaan. Ruhi will.always remain a cheap desperate woman this Gen ..that’s her fate. Because we saw in the first promo..she just wants to become Mrs Armaan Poddar 😂😂

Originally posted by: Jrf2021

When did I say she was khooni. I said she has poor decision making skills .it's her poor decision making in crucial situations that costed many people lives as per the story. Whether it was sirat,Neil, arohi .

when sirat died...akshu was a child...BUT akshu ki fault hai...😂

when neil died...bboth neil and akshu were adults and capable of making their own decisions...BUT akshu ki fault hai...😂

when arohi died...car keys arohi ne ziddi ruhi ko di...car ruhi ne start ki...BUT akshu ki fault hai..as ruhi to child hai..and bag carry kar ke phone to kiya nahi jaa sakta na...😂

what justice!!!😂

Edited by India_TV - 8 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Things i learnt in yrkkh smiley1

1. Divorce > death

2. Engagement > marriage

3. Supportinv 6 year old child is equal to supporting vamp, hating fl.

Edited out moral policing.

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Rohit is going to see the video of Ruhi blackmailing his brother to come meet her…where she’s waiting to Marry him.. then rohit will hate her,,everyone will come to know how cheap,she is. She’ll lose rohit and Most probably the baby as well. Then she’ll start her plotting to get Armaan. Ruhi will.always remain a cheap desperate woman this Gen ..that’s her fate. Because we saw in the first promo..she just wants to become Mrs Armaan Poddar 😂😂

oh yessss...

and i also feel...warna makers easily ruhi se rohit ko sach bata dete....to make her come clean..😂...she looks such a disgusting character....especially now when she is pregnany with rohit ka baby...and did not tell him what she was upto...

Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

when sirat died...akshu was a child...BUT akshu ki fault hai...😂

when neil died...bboth neil and akshu were adults and capable of making their own decisions...BUT akshu ki fault hai...😂

when arohi died...car keys arohi ne ziddi ruhi ko di...car ruhi ne start ki...BUT akshu ki fault hai..as ruhi to child hai..😂

what justice!!!😂

Yes she was told not to go to temple. Agar woh nahi jaati toh sirat neeche nahi aati. Aur akshara ka koi link nahi hota.

About Neil it was akshara who took him to concert. Neil told her to wait for police. Lekin madam ko khatron ka khiladi khelna tha. Uski cost Neil ki life aur uska khud ka 1 baby gya.

Arohi didn't give car keys to ruhi. It was ruhi who took keys for fun by hiding it. And akshara took ruhi out of car.car wasn't moving at that time. When ruhi left that place tab car chalne lgi. Aur akshara again poor decision making of becoming mahaan instead of telling accident truth.

Originally posted by: Jrf2021

Yes she was told not to go to temple. Agar woh nahi jaati toh sirat neeche nahi aati. Aur akshara ka koi link nahi hota.

About Neil it was akshara who took him to concert. Neil told her to wait for police. Lekin madam ko khatron ka khiladi khelna tha. Uski cost Neil ki life aur uska khud ka 1 baby gya.

Arohi didn't give car keys to ruhi. It was ruhi who took keys for fun by hiding it. And akshara took ruhi out of car.car wasn't moving at that time. When ruhi left that place tab car chalne lgi. Aur akshara again poor decision making of becoming mahaan instead of telling accident truth.

matlab child akshu ne apna decision liya...to bhi uski fault hai....big neil ne apna liya.....as akshu ne use dhakka to nahi diya na...to bhi akshu ki fault hai....and child ruhi ne apna lya...to bhi akshu ki fault hai...😂

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

All these discussions about kiski galti h ya nahi in detail or applying logic, as if Manish is not to tell entire different story forgetting basic details and messing up with koun kiska pati tha ya ya koun kiski patni thi.

Pata chala Manish ne koi teesri kahani hi sunayi sabkosmiley37

Edited by Drna7 - 8 days ago

Dude, I know what I m taking…. And I have showed u too ki what u were talking…. Koi kuch bhi kar le…. U were blaming Akshu😃😃

I have enjoyed Akshu ka character…. Now I m enjoying abhira ka😃

No hard feelings😃

Edited out quoted post

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 days ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don't understand how will they prove Akshara innocent considering when the car bumped into Aarohi Akshara was on the driver's seat n handling the car n she was the one didn't even check on the handbrake n couldn't even control the car.Ruhi started the car but she wasn't in the car nor at the place when the accident happened..There is a difference btw starting the car and doing the accident...That's why Ruhi isn't responsible but Akshara is since Ruhi was just a kid while Akshara was the adult one who should have been more careful..

Edited by zohakhan7 - 8 days ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Minors are also sent in detention centers for committing crimes. Had Akshara not shown her overdose of Mahanta that day, baby Ruhi would have to live in a detention camp till 18. That's the law for minors committing crimes intentionally/non-intentionally. The Mahanta shown for Mansi could have been shown for pregnant Akshara as well knowing she would absolutely not murder her sister intentionally.

Firstly anything committed by a kid less than 7 years isn’t considered as a crime and the kid won’t face any consequences. And I am not making this up, this is the law.. So under no circumstance Ruhi was going to be held responsible. Secondly how on earth Ruhi will be detained if at the time of accident ak was holding the steering? Yeh Aaj kal naya law nikla hai kya ki the one whose driving isn’t responsible but a kid who left the car and the place is.. the one who unintentionally pressed the handbrake who doesn’t even know what that is, is responsible but not the adult who didn’t check the car, didn’t handle the vehicle, didn’t press the horn.. yeh kya logic hai bhai🤦‍♀️ accident mana is still fine but making a 6 year old responsible for all of this is not cool