Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Ruhi has been made such a doormat , thappad khud khaya but still she is the one who is repetitively asking for forgiveness. Ruhi isn't even considering the fact that she is the elder one, plus there was nothing wrong she spoke on that day to get so badly slapped for.

To me abheera appears chudail during both times when she verbally, physically bullied ruhi and her present fake nauseatic sweetness

I think Tat abeera is zama ka abheera hai but the one now bikari bechari booke maari is bhavanas i guess writer changed
Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ha ha same i hardly care what ppl speak about other characters. Ab i hardly reply them but iss show ki fl gets queen treatment only in forums and social media by some ppl dkp toh zillath ke ladoo hi detha hai usse. Maa ko dekhlo, naira ko maardiya, ak ko khooni bana diya. For dkp fl is just a baby making machine who sleeps with the man based on future gen story. That man can be anyone 😄

@Bold This is so True

Naira was killed after the next gen Legacy FL was born

For Ak They suddenly inserted the pregnancy so that Next gen Legacy FL is born n killed off Ak though it was not necessary so that this gen FL can have a sob story

If there is any next gen then miraculously Current Legacy FL will be pregnant even if its risky n will definitely give birth to next gen Legacy FL

This is so a pathetic

Originally posted by: elizamerin

She is shame less and characterless completely .Other wise she can't live with Rohit by hiding all that without feeling guilty.Her life itself is a whole lie.She is cheating Rohit.She can't be loyal to anyone

Exactly....and rohit has been shown a loving and trusting hubby....To makers could have easily made ruhi confess and come clean infront of him...But makers made her hide all of what she has done....Koi to maqsad lagta hai mujhe...😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Dora-cakes

@Bold This is so True

Naira was killed after the next gen Legacy FL was born

For Ak They suddenly inserted the pregnancy so that Next gen Legacy FL is born n killed off Ak though it was not necessary so that this gen FL can have a sob story

If there is any next gen then miraculously Current Legacy FL will be pregnant even if its risky n will definitely give birth to next gen Legacy FL

This is so a pathetic

Father of her child can be anyone based on the next gen story. As they can not again show FL as lawyer as it will be repeatation of current track. This time she can be like gopi bahu who knows 0 knowledge about outside world
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Do we hate Ruhi Birla?Yes we hate her.Is that hatred come out of blue?no.its becoz of her bad deeds or behaviour towards FL.Offcourse we watch because of love towards Abhira or Abhimaan.The day Abhira get destroy,I will not be here in this forum.who even watch a show ,rant about it ,if he/she hate that show's female lead and no interest in male lead?smiley37

Edited by elizamerin - 9 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Ruhi Birla would have got slaps from every poddar family member and throw out from house if Abhira or Armaan reveal Ruhi Birla's kand on their wedding day .Ruhi ki current life Abhira ka ehsaan hain .That Ruhi Birla will slap Abhira?what joke 🤣 And Abhira slapped Ruhi for Ruhi's Mistake not her Matashree's mistake.If that is the right thing,if ever Abhira get to know how Ruhi's Matashree made her mamma's life hell,Then Abhira should slap Ruhi everyday.Ruhi ko slap mila Ruhi ki galti ke liye ,why should Ruhi slap Abhira?Akshara ke galti ke liye ?.The Mistake Akshara did is leaving everything which rightly belongs to her and her children for that Ruhi.The problems Ruhi created in Abhira's life,even a 1000 slaps are not enough.Ruhi Birla is a curse in everyone's life.a bura saaya.Sge destroyed so many lives,now destroying Rohit 's life by hiding her deeds from him,after identity revelation she will once more try to destroy Abhira's life.Cheap Ruhi ,she wants forgiveness for every deed she did intentionally,now blaming Abhira for Akshara's mistake?

To avoid toxicity I blocked many iykyk,Block feature is such a waste , still can’t avoid toxicity. Hopefully in future we won’t be able to see the quoted posts too. Show katham hone ke ek Sal baadh bhi toxic character ke surname keliye ek cheap vamp ko normal audience support nahi karthe hai. And none of the audience celebrate cheap ,disgusting vamps and their evilness.WW Kar dene se their wrongs won’t become right, that cheapo Ruhi Birla is looking more disgusting and cheap character ever by cheating her husband and getting pregnant in a month after running behind jeth ji for 1 and half yearsmiley39 .i saw elderly ppl bashing these vamps while watching the show.
Yeah Ruhi Birla’s life is Abhira and Armaan’s ehsaan. If they disclosed her reality poddar’s would have slapped her and thrown her out on the roads.
yeah from the start FL is making mistakes and ruining everyone’s lives , FL ho tho hate her because makers made her Abhira Sharma smiley36 makers are enough iykyk

Actually Ak should have left that chindi Chor in the car she would have died and killed her mother too , Atleast Ak ‘s daughter would have got spared from all this nonsense. At the end of the track cheapo Ruhi BIRLA will beg Abhira and Akshara for forgiveness for ruining their lives and make them stay away from the family for 22 yrs because of her stupidity and zidd

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

To avoid toxicity I blocked many iykyk,Block feature is such a waste , still can’t avoid toxicity. Hopefully in future we won’t be able to see the quoted posts too. Show katham hone ke ek Sal baadh bhi toxic character ke surname keliye ek cheap vamp ko normal audience support nahi karthe hai. And none of the audience celebrate cheap ,disgusting vamps and their evilness.WW Kar dene se their wrongs won’t become right, that cheapo Ruhi Birla is looking more disgusting and cheap character ever by cheating her husband and getting pregnant in a month after running behind jeth ji for 1 and half yearsmiley39 .i saw elderly ppl bashing these vamps while watching the show.
Yeah Ruhi Birla’s life is Abhira and Armaan’s ehsaan. If they disclosed her reality poddar’s would have slapped her and thrown her out on the roads.
yeah from the start FL is making mistakes and ruining everyone’s lives , FL ho tho hate her because makers made her Abhira Sharma smiley36 makers are enough iykyk

Actually Ak should have left that chindi Chor in the car she would have died and killed her mother too , Atleast Ak ‘s daughter would have got spared from all this nonsense. At the end of the track cheapo Ruhi BIRLA will beg Abhira and Akshara for forgiveness for ruining their lives and make them stay away from the family for 22 yrs because of her stupidity and zidd

@bold: dono baaten sahi hain.....

Akshu should not have been so good.....bacha bhi leti ruhi ko to let her live in guilt...jaise ruhi ki mamma ne kiya tha aakshu ke saath.....

ut i m happy ki abhira was away from these goenkas....she has had the best bachpan.....with her mom's love....aise sirfiri types bigdi hui nahi bani woh...😂

yeh track laane ka matlab hi, IMO, akshu ka naam clear kar...goenkas ko asliyat dikhaani hai....may bhi manish can help in getting the trth too...warna he will have to die in more guilt.....

saara kamall hi abhira ke papa ka hai....makers ko manyu nahi pasand tha as a FL ka father ...tabhi to abhira sharma hai....😂

Sometimes Im inspired by itv shows because they taight me what not to wear in this type of particular function.I mean I can picturize myself in that particular scene and function and deciding I will never wear this type of cloths.

Fun fact my many rupees will gonna save by watching only these shows and withput spending a single penny I can see what's trending now what's made for me.

So guys be positive for rishta cloths,atleast our blocking list is fullfilled without spending anything.

Fun fact 2 in reality shows after watching grand premiure cloths I am like yes these cloths are fantastic then again otehr contestent came then Im also like now these are fantastic,this is what we want.But after premiure after saw their mindset of creep people I started hating myself,I liked this man's cloths,Oh my badnass.

So that's what in my mind.

Sayonara

Originally posted by: India_TV

@bold: dono baaten sahi hain.....

Akshu should not have been so good.....bacha bhi leti ruhi ko to let her live in guilt...jaise ruhi ki mamma ne kiya tha aakshu ke saath.....

ut i m happy ki abhira was away from these goenkas....she has had the best bachpan.....with her mom's love....aise sirfiri types bigdi hui nahi bani woh...😂

yeh track laane ka matlab hi, IMO, akshu ka naam clear kar...goenkas ko asliyat dikhaani hai....may bhi manish can help in getting the trth too...warna he will have to die in more guilt.....

saara kamall hi abhira ke papa ka hai....makers ko manyu nahi pasand tha as a FL ka father ...tabhi to abhira sharma hai....😂

Yeah Akshara have been too good for unnecessary ppl and now that’s bringing problems in her daughter’s life. After Naira the only FL that lived with her mamma is Abhira , she had a happy and secured childhood. Isliye she was a happy sunshine girl before poddar’s and these loser Ruhi Birla entered into her life.

Her mathashree was less horrible than this cheapo but still she got punished and lived her life alone, in the initial episodes MG said her fate is like her mom so let’s see what happens. Makers will never show evil win against good . Isliye Ak lived happily with her daughter for 22 yrs made her the best girl keeping her word she gave to her pathi.
Dadi accepted Abhira Poddar firm ko hiladegi if she goes out and practice so she offered the job and accepted pharakhne mein galthi ho gayi. That’s how she will always emerge as a winner in everything. Cheap vamp se Abhira Jaise Character ko compare karna bhi cheap hai. Mujhe lagtha hai Arohi ko acha banane keliye Ruhi Birla ko ithna cheap aur ghatiya bandiya. Isliye log bhol raha hai Arohi se isse compare bhi math karo🫢smiley36

Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Yeh hi toh karna tha akshara ko. Let parents of ruhi live their life. Lekin madam se ho nahi paya naa mind her own business.

And whatever akshara and abhira faced are akshara karma. Woh bhagodi thi ek number ki. Kabhi life m apni family ko sach nahi bola,unke saath nahi rhi. Bas humesha bhagti rhi.

Agar sach bolti toh sab khush rehte ek saath. Lekin phir bhagodi ko bhagna tha toh result samne hai.khud toh bhagwan ke pass chali gyi. Uski beti aaj tak zillat ke laddoo khati hai daily.