Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I really don’t think both Armaan and Abhira will leave the house together .. as of now Abhira will slip away from the house .. because Kaveri had said don’t break the house .. and all that shradh drama

And She has seen Armaan and she not having a happy life for 3 months..so when Ruhi will protest to leave the house .. Vidya will support her and Rohit too unwillingly..

Then Armaan will tell Abhira I support you and we will prove Akshara Mam innocent bla bla bla .. but Abhira will slip away .. telling him you deserve a better partner .. we are not meant to be ..

She will only be found when Manish Goenka will be on his deathbed asking for her Maafi., now that may be months , days or years

bold - Either abhira or abhimaan are leaving ph till ak is proved innocent as ruhi will be given priority because she is pregnant with ghar ka waris...that's for sure. But agar abhira chali jaaye then I just hope ki woh armaan ko keh kar jaaye...na bina bole bhaag jaaye...
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Wese toh I don’t reply to iykyk but aaj main velli thi toh socha reply karu🤣… Cheapo, lusty, vamp, blah blah blah.. ek saal hone ko hai but Ruhi ke adjectives change nahi hue… Kitna hi gaaliyan do makers are involving her in every track, baby queen ki shaadi mein bhi Ruhi ko hi imp mila, she is getting ww, uski life mast chal rahi hai, pati and family ka pyaar sab hai.. While Ab ko zilath ke siva kuch naseeb nahi ho raha.. yaha Ruhi pregnant bhi hogayi and baby queen ko ek back hug bhi naseeb nahi hua…. Very saddd.. Makers khud nahi chahte ki baby queen ko ek din bhi bina ddp ka mile toh Ruhi bechari kya Kare🤔. I still haven’t figured out the logic ki Ruhi ko troll karne ya na karne se Ab ki life mein kya sudhaar hoga… uski bewakoofiyaan, impulsiveness, badbad gadbad and phooti kismat toh wese hi rahegi… And Ruhi begging Abheera for forgiveness?🤔 but ab kal se jo Ab bheekh maangegi Ruhi ke room ke bahar kade hoke woh kya😅..

Ab ruhi ki maafinaame ke liye abhira will do everything including this.

Phir apne behan ke liye sab sacrifice karegi 😂

https://youtu.be/k7c2YGsW2vs?si=WduKpW7s6YXATmsW

Originally posted by: Sajini235

bold - Either abhira or abhimaan are leaving ph till ak is proved innocent as ruhi will be given priority because she is pregnant with ghar ka waris...that's for sure. But agar abhira chali jaaye then I just hope ki woh armaan ko keh kar jaaye...na bina bole bhaag jaaye...

i would want armaan and abhira together in this....armaan ke liye bhi kaabile izzat thi akshu..and also she gave up her life for him...to it becomes his responsibility too....abhira ka partner hona is another main reason......

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

ha ha same i hardly care what ppl speak about other characters. Ab i hardly reply them but iss show ki fl gets queen treatment only in forums and social media by some ppl dkp toh zillath ke ladoo hi detha hai usse. Maa ko dekhlo, naira ko maardiya, ak ko khooni bana diya. For dkp fl is just a baby making machine who sleeps with the man based on future gen story. That man can be anyone 😄

Edited out quoted post

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Abhira should slap that cheapo Ruhi Birla for falsely accusing her Mamma and expose all her khands in front the entire family , so Rohit , evil V , LV everyone can slap that cheater and throw her on roads. Why would that cheapo slap Abhira ? Akshara should have left that cheapo in the car and let her die and kill her mathashree too. Yeh bakwas dekhne nahi padtha. Lekin Ak ko mahan bhannne ki bahut shauk hai. Abhira is not even born when accident happened and she is the FL not a cheap vamp. Cheapo was begging Abhira to forgive her for her own mistakes but she will blame Abhira for her mom’s mistake?? Hypocrite Thapad aur chappal dono ka haqdahr Ruhi BIRLA hai. Cheapo

Ruhi Birla would have got slaps from every poddar family member and throw out from house if Abhira or Armaan reveal Ruhi Birla's kand on their wedding day .Ruhi ki current life Abhira ka ehsaan hain .That Ruhi Birla will slap Abhira?what joke 🤣 And Abhira slapped Ruhi for Ruhi's Mistake not her Matashree's mistake.If that is the right thing,if ever Abhira get to know how Ruhi's Matashree made her mamma's life hell,Then Abhira should slap Ruhi everyday.Ruhi ko slap mila Ruhi ki galti ke liye ,why should Ruhi slap Abhira?Akshara ke galti ke liye ?.The Mistake Akshara did is leaving everything which rightly belongs to her and her children for that Ruhi.The problems Ruhi created in Abhira's life,even a 1000 slaps are not enough.Ruhi Birla is a curse in everyone's life.a bura saaya.Sge destroyed so many lives,now destroying Rohit 's life by hiding her deeds from him,after identity revelation she will once more try to destroy Abhira's life.Cheap Ruhi ,she wants forgiveness for every deed she did intentionally,now blaming Abhira for Akshara's mistake?

Edited by elizamerin - 9 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Ruhi Birla would have got slaps from every poddar family member if Abhira or Armaan reveal Ruhi Birla's kand on their wedding day .Ruhi ki current life Abhira ka ehsaan hain .That Ruhi Birla will slap Abhira?what joke 🤣 And Abhira slapped Ruhi for Ruhi's Mistake not her Matashree's mistake.If that is the right thing,if ever Abhira get to know how Ruhi's Matashree made her mamma's life hell,Then Abhira should slap Ruhi everyday.Ruhi ko slap mila Ruhi ki galti ke liye ,why should Ruhi slap Abhira?Akshara ke galti ke liye ?.The Mistake Akshara did is leaving everything which rightly belongs to her and her children for that Ruhi.The problems Ruhi created in Abhira's life,even a 1000 slaps are not enough.Ruhi Birla is a curse in everyone's life.a bura saaya.Sge destroyed so many lives,now destroying Rohit 's life by hiding her deeds from him,after identity revelation she will once more try to destroy Abhira's life.Cheap Ruhi ,she wants forgiveness for every deed she did intentionally,now blaming Abhira for Akshara's mistake?

i mean how can ruhi b living with rohit....becoming pregnant with his child...and then seeing armaan and abhia every day???after what she did on their wedding day!!!!

besharmi ki intihaan ho gayee hai......

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Makers khud nahi chahte ki baby queen ko ek din bhi bina ddp ka mile toh Ruhi bechari kya Kare🤔. I still haven’t figured out the logic ki Ruhi ko troll karne ya na karne se Ab ki life mein kya sudhaar hoga… uski bewakoofiyaan, impulsiveness, badbad gadbad and phooti kismat toh wese hi rahegi… And Ruhi begging Abheera for forgiveness?🤔 but ab kal se jo Ab bheekh maangegi Ruhi ke room ke bahar kade hoke woh kya😅..

Ruhi has been made such a doormat , thappad khud khaya but still she is the one who is repetitively asking for forgiveness. Ruhi isn't even considering the fact that she is the elder one, plus there was nothing wrong she spoke on that day to get so badly slapped for.

To me abheera appears chudail during both times when she verbally, physically bullied ruhi and her present fake nauseatic sweetness

Edited by Pixie-Dust - 9 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: India_TV

i mean how can ruhi b living with rohit....becoming pregnant with his child...and then seeing armaan and abhia every day???after what she did on their wedding day!!!!

besharmi ki intihaan ho gayee hai......

She is shame less and characterless completely .Other wise she can't live with Rohit by hiding all that without feeling guilty.Her life itself is a whole lie.She is cheating Rohit.She can't be loyal to anyone

Edited by elizamerin - 9 days ago
Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tum mere peeche peeche chalo , tumhara pallu nahi atkega bla bla bla .....the way that chudail abheera spoke to ruhi , and ruhi is so despo for love that she has become a puppy .

Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Arey but it seems hatred for other character then love for FL yaar. Har show m fans want fl to leave ml and his family. And same drama ki fl kitni bichari hai and others are devil around her.

But nobody realizes it's that fl who is root cause of all the problems in her life.

For example-abhira .she left poddar house after first divorce. What she did after that she chose to work in poddar house only. She couldn't leave poddar house amd family when she was official divorced. Then why blame others when she is getting beizzati ke ladoo everyday .

Edited out quoted post

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 days ago