Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

I was saying about dkp page still following HC.......

RS still follows gen 2 leads as they are his favs, other 3 gens are nothing.

yeah he likes shivangi not sure about mohsin.

Originally posted by: India_TV

yup...yeh itna kaatil kaatil ki raat lagwaya hai villains se...to akshu ka naam clear to karenge most likely makers...😂

I think kaveri ka woh beech raaste mein presentation may b a test makers ne kiya ...for this...warna wahan to that was totally not necessary...😂

yeh zyada sugar sweet talks of ruhi abhira...uff...too much tha.....ruhi ka to samajh aata hai...she must b still scared ki kahin uski pol na khol den yeh...[LOl] I mean how disgusting she can b.....abhi tak all her kukarm..she is hiding from rohit!!!!!

Ruhi Birla is a faku ,Chor ,cheapo n disgusting. May be she is trying to impress Armaan and Abhira so they won’t share her saajan ki ghar khand with her pathi nahi tho Rohit aur evil V will slap and throw her out. Agar cheapo Ruhi Birla hothi she would have taken advantage of this situation and revealed what happened but these 2 buddhus will not.

Abhira is innocent and falling for her tricks ,now she will show her asli dyan avtar again.Thanks for saving us from this fake sisterly bond , digest nahi ho raha hai sugar coated talks and her advices to AA smiley37. Cheapo blackmailed jeth and overnight found true love in Rohit and got pregnant without telling him anything 😂 iss se cheap and disgusting shayad paki didi bhi nahi hai. I feel at the end of the track Ruhi Birla will beg Abhira and Akshara to forgive her for snatching their family from them from last 22 yrs. Ak mar bhi gayi cheapo still wants revenge.

Ithne buree din aa Gaye hai Cheap,Chor and disgusting logon ko celebrate kiya ka raha hai by loser poddar’s smiley39

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Indira1211

RS loved Jay soni..gave him,a special,farewell.. RS and his mother attended ..his mother said abhinav was her all time favourite rishta character…Harshad chopda got no,farewell..

RS has lots of ego, so him doing petty things like not giving farewell are not shocking........

Regarding Jai, he may brought his mother and liked him too but except for 4-5 actors none are in his fav list.

Good to be RS's mother, can call her son and ask to make track according to her whenever she wishes.🤭 Maybe that's why 70s ke tracks dekhna pad raha h........

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sajini235

I was just thinking about this. They can show abhimaan leaving ph so that ruhi can be in peace. But still can work in pf. Then them finding evidence that it was ruhi who is unintentionally responsible for aarohi's death not akshara but still deciding to stay quite till ruhi delivers the baby. Then armaan getting second thoughts about not trying to know about his biological mother ever and abhira encouraging him to find out revealing him about rose garden house.... ruhi rohit track can go parallel with these in ph with family.

Such potential tracks they have. But they're wasting everything...😡😡😡😡

I really don’t think both Armaan and Abhira will leave the house together .. as of now Abhira will slip away from the house .. because Kaveri had said don’t break the house .. and all that shradh drama

And She has seen Armaan and she not having a happy life for 3 months..so when Ruhi will protest to leave the house .. Vidya will support her and Rohit too unwillingly..

Then Armaan will tell Abhira I support you and we will prove Akshara Mam innocent bla bla bla .. but Abhira will slip away .. telling him you deserve a better partner .. we are not meant to be ..

She will only be found when Manish Goenka will be on his deathbed asking for her Maafi., now that may be months , days or years

Edited by Aadi04 - 9 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I want ruhi to slap abheera only to read long posts about how ruhi is toxic, abuser but ab is not smiley36

Aapne block feature ka use nahi Kiya hai kya or are you going to unblock for the time being 🤣🤣

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Drna7

RS has lots of ego, so him doing petty things like not giving farewell are not shocking........

Regarding Jai, he may brought his mother and liked him too but except for 4-5 actors none are in his fav list.

Good to be RS's mother, can call her son and ask to make track according to her whenever she wishes.🤭 Maybe that's why 70s ke tracks dekhna pad raha h........

Rajan Sippy gave a very good farewell to Karan kundra too .. knowing his fondness for brands .. some expensive Gucci Prada .. he gave him . I followed kundra on insta . Had seen him showing off the gift with RS ka pic ..

RS telling him that track got extended because he played so well

Edited by Aadi04 - 9 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Aapne block feature ka use nahi Kiya hai kya or are you going to unblock for the time being 🤣🤣

they have blocked me with this user id i can not see them but i can still read it smiley36
Edited by firewings_diya - 9 days ago
Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

will they touch abhir Or ignore we need to see

mostly they will ignore, bcos they r in the process of gaining sympathy for abheera

Originally posted by: Indira1211

kaveri kidnapped her and had her locked up for 30;years 🫢

fantastic....and hence the blackmailers...😂

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

will they touch abhir Or ignore we need to see

Even I am curious with this. The way makers have shown Manish behave oblivious and careless of Abhir and his Poppy’s existence, I doubt they will touch that topic.. Will be sirf Abheera and Ruhi ke liye banaya as if budda has completely forgotten about his buddy.. And tbh it’s a messy situation. Ab has no clue about her brother and Poppy nor about their deaths toh kya bolegi.. and Ak ko already itni gaaliyan pad rahi hai, yeh topic uta toh phir chod do.. So I guess they will just stick to Maatashree’s death and will completely forget about abhir and his poppy😡