Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

I think blame game revelation happen just because bug boss came and they feared of trp,So they are just doing it to retain audience.

It's a stunt by makers nothing else.

2 big boss in one year,first is holi time secodn is deewali time,so they throw their Hukum ka Ikka to beat big boss.

Now they will use Ruhi against Abhura for trp and Abhira blame and audience heart meltdown that's the formula of trp for them.I don't know what will they do next year's big boss time.

big boss ke liye hamari boss lady ke karname hi Kafi hai trp laane ke liye. Gen 5 main woh boss lady ruhi hogi. Jiski kaarnake gine jayenge 😂 as that will pull gen 4 audience as ppl eagerly wait for her exposure. Like how gen 3 wait for ak's exposure.
Edited by firewings_diya - 9 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Now what will happen next I think the Fufa will play double game.He get his sorry from Manish today and after sorry drama he don't stop he will show how smart he is.He will say all the truth to family.

That's why I like these types of characters,they are no one,they are only doumg to satisfy their ego and can do anything like Fufa Sa must play double game.

See in a way it’s good .. Manish has known this truth for quite some time .

he himself did nothing to find Akshara in 23 years ..

He did not even contact Birla family to know the whereabouts of Gen 3 ML and his son .. and Akshara

now that he knows Akshara is dead ..it was too sudden to process it . But after the wedding could he have not told the truth to suwarna surekha

How old is Manish .. people this old just die suddenly..

For the first time Sanjay Bansal has done something correct ..

He has revealed to Abhira her mother’s family .. now it’s up to her to find out about Kairav , Abhir and the other people directly connected to her .

Abhira should not forgive the Goenkas ., just like her mom was left dying alone and they partied at a wedding .

And lived merrily .. Manish Goenka should not be able to meet Abhira ..he should die knowing he has wronged Naira and Akshara and won’t get any forgiveness from them

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

kitne khoon hi re yaad karke dukh hi milega hume one death is enough. It's like sirat death which rolled till arohis death . Neil too gone na how many they can refer.

But I think there was some storu in the mind of makers about Abhir only,that's why they bring his duplicate.How the duplicate came to know that Manish is called buddy by Abhir and etc things.Therw was a certain story when Manav came from Us in starting he feel down from chair like he was drunk but they dropped both story.

There was another story related to Dadisa and that Musoorie Goonsa who claled her Madam Sir.

Well I think they can start Abhir's story only in future other than that both story would be droped and sheilved.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

big boss ke liye hamari boss lady ke karname hi Kafi hai trp laane ke liye. Gen 5 main woh boss lady ruhi hogi. Jiski kaarnake gine jayenge 😂 as that will pull gen 4 audience as ppl eagerly wait for her exposure. Like how gen 3 wait for ak's exposure.

I think Next October is the last time when se see Gen 4 vs big boss clash after that certainly Generation 5 will came.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I think Next October is the last time when se see Gen 4 vs big boss clash after that certainly Generation 5 will came.

usse pehle hi ayega shayad. They have exhausted all potential tracks. Shadi kr liye abhir hai nahi. Ab sirf seperation and remarriage track hi baki hai.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Goenka’s could have made her understand that accidents mein khooni nahi hothe. And Cheater Ruhi Birla is not a 6yr old anymore , she is 29/30 yr grown up woman who jumped out of the car leaving Armaan to die. This same woman drove the car for 10 hrs continuously and then hit a poor old man accidentally ,but try to fake it as if he was framing her in that accident. When she was not wrong and prove herself as innocent in that accident how’s Akshara a khooni? She remembers the song Akshara massi sang , she remembers every other thing that happened when she was 6 but she don’t remember sitting in true car and her maasi saved her ?? Faku

the whole arohi death.....was arohi ki fault...bhai..u know how ziddi ur beti is....subah se woh zidd kar rahi thi ki she wants to drive...pehle to she could not deal with it...and akshu had to come and intervene.....and then..

arohi...car keys wala bag usi ruhi ke haath mein...usi din thama kar mazze se gappe laga rahi hai phone per...Bhai bag pakad kar phone per baat nahi hoti kya???😂....

if v argue...ki arohi is dead...to second in the line...culprit is ruhi....use samjhaya ki mat chalao car....but in her zidd...she did...so she is the cause of arohi ki death...

akshu ne save kiya....and again took the blame...so that ruhi does not live the life that akshu had to live...all because of ruhi ki matashree and the gownkas...and how right she was...the goenkas were and are nikkamma....

akshu ko blame karna...is like spreading the message....marne do logon ko...y do u want to save anyone!!!😂...matlab..akshui should have left ruhi in the car..and let arohi and ruhi bothdie!!!😂

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

when did ak blames get cleared any day it carried multipled and toppled on her beti at a go. If ak told truth to beti or atleast patched back in time with gvs situation won't be this. Ab beti ko bhugatni hi bas 😀
Edited by Mehersudha - 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Armaan has been stupid from last 3 months ,as he accepted he has been very selfish ignoring the only person who genuinely loves him.He was like a tortoise always with his feelings but he can’t be the same with Abhira anymore , They/he have a long way from where he was , he started expressing his feelings to her , she has been trying hard to make him talk about his pain but he still ignored. His sautela maa’s behaviour shouldn’t affect their relationship but he let it happen .Am also loving how Abhira is still taking time to forget ,forgive and accept his apology.
But am also happy am proven right ,”koi yakheen kare na kare mein tum phe yakim kartha hoon tumhari mamma khooni nahi ho sakthi“ exactly this is what I was expecting from him. Not just because he loves Abhira but He also knows that who Akshara madam is, he knows how genuine and selfless Akshara as a lawyer was. Being one of the best lawyers she could have earned money but instead she helped the needy and always stood for truth. He saw during Yuvi’s case and supported them going against his family.

Goenka’s are idiots and should know accidents are unfortunate and not done on purpose. And Ruhi Birla the fake woman who was trying to blame an old man few days back the was trying to frame her in an accident case doesn’t know how accidents happen?? She is not 6yr old she is 29 years old. Fake woman and her with MIL. Now am waiting for Armaan and Abhira to finally come out of that pagal khana . I will happily watch them suffering for food n shelter than this emotional torcher. Kabhi mein kabhi Tum. Or they can set up their own firm as both are best lawyers. Armaan is already an established lawyer and Abhira too earning from last few months. I don’t mind watching phufa planning n plotting against AA’s law firm too ,anything is fine just keep them away from those 2 witches. Waiting for KV’s reaction and to see who she will support as she was observing Abhira from last few months.

this is leading toards the sach ka khulasa...hopefully.....the goenkas should be asamed...and ruhi..and the poddars too.....

I would want abhira and armaan come up the the sach....show it to all..and then show the aaina to poddars for all that abhira had to hear about khoon khaandaan...let dadi and rest repent and b ashamed with what they had said and done to abhira....

let goenkas and ruhi b guilty...let manish die in that guilt.....

I would want armaan and abhira to loo for shivani after ths

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Jabse Kaveri ne Sanju ko paraya bola hai tabse baukhla Gaya hai bichara. Aaj usne wohi kaha

#JusticeForPhuphu

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

when did ak blames get cleared any day it carried multipled and toppled on her beti at a go. If ak told truth to beti or atleast patched back in time with gvs situation won't be this. Ab beti ko bhugatni hi bas 😀

Dkp is giving message. Mahantha karne ke chakkaf main apne beti ki zindagi na bigado.