Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

mansi was a minor girl who did accident in night driving and akshara is thrown from cliff they can't get dead body too. Being a minor she was not given punishment except excused by singhus esp naksh and naira. All goenkas went fell on singhus feet that day when they got news. Manish reason to hide the crime was naira kartiks love and happiness. 🤣 that day kartik too was angry she is not trusting him. Immediately naira went in clown dress for his bday party and cheered him. Manasi thanked brother sister having biggg heart. This is the mahanta for deaths 🤣

Minors are also sent in detention centers for committing crimes. Had Akshara not shown her overdose of Mahanta that day, baby Ruhi would have to live in a detention camp till 18. That's the law for minors committing crimes intentionally/non-intentionally. The Mahanta shown for Mansi could have been shown for pregnant Akshara as well knowing she would absolutely not murder her sister intentionally.

Edited by Debospeaks - 9 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Kaveri is unpredicatable

I hope she feels as if she will lose Abhimaan as firm employees too and that fear will make her pro Abhimaan.

Kaveri thinks about the firm but hope she does proper research and sees that Ruhi ki illustrious lineage of killing of first husbands and latching on as keeps of older richer men ..

Since Abhira has done nothing with Armaan this is the best time to say bye bye and search for her mother’s other family .. maybe she can dig up few real relatives

Edited by Aadi04 - 9 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: The_Best

They just did that cliff drama to increase trps. It’s a known trick to do all sorts of suspense and drama in the couple’s marriage, so trp aunties tune in to see if marriage will happen or not and what will Ruhi do, Armaan’s reaction, Vidya’s reaction, etc. And it did work as trps increased! But one good thing after all that is Ruhi finally realized she doesn’t love Armaan anymore and may be it was never love. Finally she has moved on from him. I like Armaan as a character who is interesting to watch and not boring, but as a partner he’s not goh He has too many issues. I would never wish Ruhi with such a spineless man. Ruhi already has so many traumas and issues of her own, so she needed someone who’s stable like Ruhit, not someone who’s like her and has lots of his own issues to deal with like Armaan. Armaan type of man wouldn’t help in healing Ruhi when he hasn’t even helped his ownself and still stuck with his own issues developed from his childhood.

exactly ar can't heal ruhi as he has baggage in life. It's like for example two donkeys carrying bhoj crying going together. But ruhaan dosti i loved they have that understanding. Yesterday ar when he cried for abheera ruhi gave him that realisation. He needs an anchor any day either someone has to push him. Ruhi got that anchor in Rohit that trust and love he showed on her giving stability not leaving for a single issue made her fall for him. Ar can't give that to abheera continuously. Because he flips whenever another rista overpower on his head so he choses one at a time. Next he is taking abheera side and ruro vidya on one side. Ar is like ak for us.
Edited by Mehersudha - 9 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

That hint of eyes by fufasa to Manish and saying reverse word Aree aree Manish Ji yeh aap kesi baate kar rahe hai,mujhe apse koi gila sikhwa nahi h.

I enjoyed it very much.

Now I only thinking that us ut a dream sequence of Manish or real drama that gonna happen on Wednesday.90 percent chances are it is real drama.

I guessed it that Ruhi will do the same thing to Abhira but Vidya and Rohit also team up with Ruhi that was unpredictable.

I thought soem people will be happy to hear this that Abhira is from a good Khandan and related to Goenkas.

But noo,

I think Armaan, Manisha,Manish,Krish,Aaryan,Kiara,Manoj,Madhav are in team Abhira

I can't say same about Dadi Sa depending upon her mood.

And Swarna,Surekha,Vidya,Charu,Rohit etc maybe in team Ruhi.

Fufasa is not in both team he is an audience who enjoy this drama.

abheera is accepted khoon khandan koi farq nahi but this issue will be toppoled on her if a death in poddars happen so the same blames will start your mother did this and you too. Till then all take sides. It's not dream as they showed ruhi crying in that bedroom and Rohit told bhayya bhabhi ko leke jayiye
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Minors are also sent in detention centers for committing crimes. Had Akshara not shown her overdose of Mahanta that day, baby Ruhi would have to live in a detention camp till 18. That's the law for minors committing crimes intentionally/non-intentionally. The Mahanta shown for Mansi could have been shown for pregnant Akshara as well knowing she would absolutely not murder her sister intentionally.

that's when they kill with a knife 100 times and see 😡😡😡 in revenge like in movies yeh khoon meine kiya hi 🤣🤣idhar woh chole pakega nahi
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Talking about this episode? But here they didn't only Surekha did. If you've link to that episode or a photo of Goenaks being I would love it smiley15 smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu9DLlVftlk

Goenkas ki betiyaan and their betiyaan seems to have weird fetish of Cars and accidents.smiley36

Abhira beta prove you are worthy of Goenka khoon, drive rashly and make Vidya mata disappearsmiley9

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Stupidity is what every1 did that day. Ak could have taken the cruella sisters aside who were witnesses and told them the truth. that was the first mistake

Surekha automatically coming to the conclusion in front of a traumatised ruhi that Ak did it was stupidity no 2

Suwarna's promise from Manish was 3. Manish's acceptance was 4.

Though ak leaving makes sense since her presence might have triggered ruhi, Ab leaving with her was stupidity no 5. Why was it necessary to choose biological child over foster. Ruhi needed him more. If only he stayed, ruhi could have had one parental figure and she could have grown up better. Abhir would have obv understood.

Ak was strong enough to be a single parent since we saw how abhira grew up.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Lol

Best time to bring manjari back smiley37 kushiya goenka's ki nahi birla's ki kha gayi smiley36

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1843101350852534452

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Will Abhira come to know about our boy Abhir? 🥹

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Goenkas ki betiyaan and their betiyaan seems to have weird fetish of Cars and accidents.smiley36

Abhira beta prove you are worthy of Goenka khoon, drive rashly and make Vidya mata disappearsmiley9

kiska khoon gandha hi 🤣🤣 goenkas sab se gandhe hi 🤣