Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

It's just trailer that a egoistic man like Fufasa did,In future there will be whole picture in front of our eyes.

I am waiting for Fufasa vs Dadisa vs Vidya there will be these three teams other people will came in these teams according to their choice like Kajal will be in team Fufasa,Krish will be in team Dadisa.

Then there will be Chaos,hungama,I can't waint it.

today I can't turn my eyes from fufa 🤣🤣
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

right. U had good memory but their egos dekho 😉 khaand karke bhi that's why today I loved fufa doing it on manish. Perfect prasad for manish and his 3 generation khaands 🤣🤣

They didn't fell on Singhanias knees for apology only Surekha did. Khair MG's character is getting his karma but he must suffer more smiley7

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItvDrama

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke. This quote is so appropriate for this show.

The makers really need to give the actress playing Vidya a break, there’s a high chance people might sue them for hearing loss.

More than the makers, the actress needs to give her acting a break. Like please tone it down. How is the director looking at her expressions in the monitor and not going "Vidya is not a vamp, understand that. Overacting mat karo" is my question

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

The goenkas are stupid. They do not know how to make their kids understand. They did the same thing with ruhi and abhira's mothers by not acknowledging their rift but trying to put an end to it temporarily by sending one child out, even if it was for college.

And for 20 years, they were unable to or did not even try to make ruhi understand. because they themselves believed that ak was wrong. Wig wale mata's promise from manish started with "Ruhi's biological grandmother ke waqt no one said anything to ab's mom since she was a child, but not now" proved that they ACTUALLY BELIEVED that both the accidents were done by ab's mom. They just let it go.

Yeah Akshu pushed Sirat from stairs or ran behind Sirat like a maniac that's why she fell from stairs smiley39smiley36 Akshu took revenge of her Manju mata's accident from Aru, by hitting her with a car. Ak revenge plan was to send Aru in coma, like Aru's driving skills did to Manju mata smiley15 but Aru died.

Suwarna mata, Suwarna matasmiley44

Edited by ShadowImbue - 9 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

They didn't fell on Singhanias knees for apology only Surekha did. Khair MG's character is getting his karma but he must suffer more smiley7

dekha na old fans ko kitna sukoon milta hi manish ki poora kicks se. He always kicked the other family for his betiya when not needed when needed he threw his beti away kept the others on head . Goenkas are alive paying their karma thru poddars. 🤣🤣 ar in precap i trust your mom didn't kill but is same like last couple. Trp down ruhi sahi kehti thi tumhari maa khooni hi 🤣🤣
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

that extra driver they paid money to take death on him was shown with akhil always na. It's told on haldi that manish knew this thru akhil before that manish didn't.
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Chalo the forced behenchaara cringe will end now. I couldnt stand the Ruhi acchai dhong. now she is back to her psyhotic self. her true self

Abhira - ab toh realize karo, dont forgive people who are so pathetic. Vidya, Ruhi type logon ko humesha distance par rakho, unpar kabhi bharosa mat karo.

True from this she should get the message that sautele will always be sautele .. and Goenka family ki khushiya 😂😂.

Where is Goenka family .. where is Kairav ?? Where are the other Goenka Sons ??

Where is Ruhi Ki paternal family .. everyone abandoning Bechari Ruhi cannot be because of akshara masi

Manish is still thinking of placating Ruhi .. he has not understood that how wrong he has done to Akshara ..

seriously Naira should have jumped out of the bus .. I had seen the trailer ..with her kids .. she would be in an happier space and her kids too

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

ruhi in that shadi after ar is not needed at all. They could have made her realize slowly then with guilt and break down his acceptance. Nothing much change the trp if audience loved they could have given lil more points too. Leap is for ruro and rubhira bond. Cosisters bonding done. They become friends. Past baggage to be cleared and sisters acceptance left. Abhira won't stop until ruhi accepts her 🤣

They just did that cliff drama to increase trps. It’s a known trick to do all sorts of suspense and drama in the couple’s marriage, so trp aunties tune in to see if marriage will happen or not and what will Ruhi do, Armaan’s reaction, Vidya’s reaction, etc. And it did work as trps increased! But one good thing after all that is Ruhi finally realized she doesn’t love Armaan anymore and may be it was never love. Finally she has moved on from him. I like Armaan as a character who is interesting to watch and not boring, but as a partner he’s not good. He has too many issues. I would never wish Ruhi with such a spineless man. Ruhi already has so many traumas and issues of her own, so she needed someone who’s stable like Ruhit, not someone who’s like her and has lots of his own issues to deal with like Armaan. Armaan type of man wouldn’t help in healing Ruhi when he hasn’t even helped his ownself and still stuck with his own issues developed from his childhood.

Edited by The_Best - 9 days ago
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeah Akshu pushed Sirat from stairs or ran behind Sirat like a maniac that's why she fell from stairs smiley39smiley36 Akshu took revenge of her Manju mata's accident from Aru, by hitting her by car smiley15 smiley36

Suwarna mata smiley44

Its a 'Kaun hai ye log, Kaun se aate hai ye log" moment smiley44

today I can't turn my eyes from fufa 🤣🤣

That hint of eyes by fufasa to Manish and saying reverse word Aree aree Manish Ji yeh aap kesi baate kar rahe hai,mujhe apse koi gila sikhwa nahi h.

I enjoyed it very much.

Now I only thinking that us ut a dream sequence of Manish or real drama that gonna happen on Wednesday.90 percent chances are it is real drama.

I guessed it that Ruhi will do the same thing to Abhira but Vidya and Rohit also team up with Ruhi that was unpredictable.

I thought soem people will be happy to hear this that Abhira is from a good Khandan and related to Goenkas.

But noo,

I think Armaan, Manisha,Manish,Krish,Aaryan,Kiara,Manoj,Madhav are in team Abhira

I can't say same about Dadi Sa depending upon her mood.

And Swarna,Surekha,Vidya,Charu,Rohit etc maybe in team Ruhi.

Fufasa is not in both team he is an audience who enjoy this drama.