Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItvDrama thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke. This quote is so appropriate for this show.

The makers really need to give the actress playing Vidya a break, there’s a high chance people might sue them for hearing loss.

Edited by ItvDrama - 9 days ago

First time in the history of yrkkh 4,I liked dresses of all family members.

Yes,makers finally did it.

All people are looking so gorgeous.

I can't criticising today, because that's the colour of combination I always wanted yrkkh cast should wear in yrkkh 4.But in past 11 months they only wore cheap clothes.But today everyone impressed me so much.

I like Armaan's white yellow Combination,I like Fufasa,Dadisa and everyone's look.

Oh God Finally the moment is came for me that for onve makers should give yrkkh cast best clothes.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

And then they threw out Naira for something she never was part of by Swarna for Shubham's death.

Ehsaan faramoshsmiley7

Kartik literally abandoned his so called love for his 2 din purani maa and 1 din purana bhai smiley44

kartiks love i 🤗 he loved sirat more as she has nothing and depending on him his ego got satisfied with some one crediting him all time and naira in another roop 🤣🤣. There is no place to go away so sirat was kept as doormat though her career was there.
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold only Surekha fell on Singhanias feet being Mansi's mother.

@red how can I forget that clownery by CVs? smiley36

dadi too yaar akhil all in row they showed on knees
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

I started watching the show back when Rohit came back as he was my favorite character and was saddened the actor was replaced. But I gave chance to Romit as Rohit. I wished to see Ruhi and him and Ruhi moving on with him but instead I got Ruhi still stuck on Armaan 🤢 So I stopped watching the show seeing how the makers made Ruhi grey/negative just to whitewash Armaan and glorify Abhimaan. Now I am catching up with all those old episodes after makers finally turned Ruhi’s character back to how she used to be.

Shahi/writers better never ever make Ruhi with Armaan again or separate Rohit Ruhi!!!

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

"Tumhari Mamma kaatil nahi thi Ab" My only inspiration to watch this track🙏🙏

Now Ab find out the truth girl...

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

dadi too yaar akhil all in row they showed on knees

Talking about this episode? But here they didn't only Surekha did. If you've link to that episode or a photo of Goenaks being I would love it smiley15 smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu9DLlVftlk

Edited by ShadowImbue - 9 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

First time in the history of yrkkh 4,I liked dresses of all family members.

Yes,makers finally did it.

All people are looking so gorgeous.

I can't criticising today, because that's the colour of combination I always wanted yrkkh cast should wear in yrkkh 4.But in past 11 months they only wore cheap clothes.But today everyone impressed me so much.

I like Armaan's white yellow Combination,I like Fufasa,Dadisa and everyone's look.

Oh God Finally the moment is came for me that for onve makers should give yrkkh cast best clothes.

old fans will enjoy this.manish has harassed naira singhus birlas gave tappi tappi to many but fufa bent his ego totally 🤣🤣 perfect person.20241007_075338-COLLAGE.jpg
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

right. U had good memory but their egos dekho 😉 khaand karke bhi that's why today I loved fufa doing it on manish. Perfect prasad for manish and his 3 generation khaands 🤣🤣
Edited by Mehersudha - 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

old fans will enjoy this.manish has harassed naira singhus birlas gave tappi tappi to many but fufa bent his ego totally 🤣🤣 perfect person.20241007_075338-COLLAGE.jpg

It's just trailer that a egoistic man like Fufasa did,In future there will be whole picture in front of our eyes.

I am waiting for Fufasa vs Dadisa vs Vidya there will be these three teams other people will came in these teams according to their choice like Kajal will be in team Fufasa,Krish will be in team Dadisa.

Then there will be Chaos,hungama,I can't waint it.