Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

That's the thing. the blame on akshara ll end but a new one on abhira ll start that to prove the truth she went to great lengths and did not even care about the fact that ruhi is pregnant and what the revelation that she was indirectly responsible for her mother's death would do to her.

And i am sure the above words ll be uttered by V mata. Matlab kuch bhi ho, galti ll be abhiras

May be at some point I might be able to forgive Ruhi but can’t forgive this evil V and her behaviour on marriage night. She can’t be Armaan’s maa,which maa gives such shraps to their kids? She can talk any kind of nonsense that shouldn’t surprise us anymore. She already started Armaan ne aise ladki se shaadi kiya jo Goenka’s ki kushi batbadh kiya. Anything happens to her cheater DIL she will put the blame on Abhira. But that pagal aurath may harm her own kid or it’s she might not be pregnant at all , something like this happened with her mom too, she kept flaunting her pregnancy so much then got to know she was not pregnant.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: The_Best

Ok yet to catch up with the recent episodes. I was watching old episodes of when Rohit comes back to catch up with Rohit and Ruhi’s story. Just saw the precap now. The way Rohit is supporting and calming baby Ruhi 🥰❤️ Love their bond. So glad Ruhi got such a loving and supporting husband ❤️ They are so cute🥰

we waited long for this lost hopes of Rohit back in story but romit is perfect.

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Everyone do agree on one thing here. KV's reaction is unpredictable. With everyone else we just know because it is consistent. kv, no idea if she ll be logical or not this time.

She could be the only one who can calmly but firmly tell vidya that what is abhira's fault in this since the incident happened even before she was born. But no idea what she ll do

I dunno about the accident reaction but I hope now dadisa will be little happy relived that Ab lineage is prestigious and that might make her take Ab side?🤔
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

What will be in that video? 🤔

it will be fotos of akshara n Arohi and family functions.. it will also be fotos of gen3 characters.. plus abhira with her mom in later stages

Edited by Aadi04 - 9 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I dunno about the accident reaction but I hope now dadisa will be little happy relived that Ab lineage is prestigious and that might make her take Ab side?🤔

Neither I trust Ruhi nor did I trust Kaveri Or Vidyasmiley24
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Leaving others aside why Manish is not having heart attack from all the stress?smiley29

Maybe soon to unite two door ki sisterssmiley42

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Can't understand this khoon logic, suppose if Akshara would have done the act, she wouldn't have done it purposely of course. Why can't buddha make his parpoti realize this that it was her matashree's accident but not khoon.

Naira didn't became this psychotic towards Mansi when she hit og Akshara, nor did Goenkas asked her to leave the house or cut all relations with her. Fir why the special treatment with akshu only???

Goenka’s could have made her understand that accidents mein khooni nahi hothe. And Cheater Ruhi Birla is not a 6yr old anymore , she is 29/30 yr grown up woman who jumped out of the car leaving Armaan to die. This same woman drove the car for 10 hrs continuously and then hit a poor old man accidentally ,but try to fake it as if he was framing her in that accident. When she was not wrong and prove herself as innocent in that accident how’s Akshara a khooni? She remembers the song Akshara massi sang , she remembers every other thing that happened when she was 6 but she don’t remember sitting in true car and her maasi saved her ?? Faku

Originally posted by: Aadi04

it will be fotos of akshara n Arohi and family functions.. it will also be fotos of gen3 characters.. plus abhira with her mom in later stages

manana padega phuphusa ko, bahut mehnet ki hai😂
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold Manish Goenkas paid a man (Kashyap) to give false testimony so Mansi can be saved from punishment. By MG's logic against Akshu, Mansi killed OG Akshara she should be banished from home/punished. If Singhanias knew about MG's hypocrisy, they shouldn't have accepted Anmol's marriage alliance with OG Akshara's supposed killer. OG Akshara wasn't Goenka's relative so hitting her with a car and running away causing her death, was just a mistake that should be forgiven with an apology. Naira forgave Goenka's daughter for her mother's death. But MG banished Naira's daughter because of Aru's death, for the accident that wasn't even caused by Akshara.

mansi was a minor girl who did accident in night driving and akshara is thrown from cliff they can't get dead body too. Being a minor she was not given punishment except excused by singhus esp naksh and naira. All goenkas went fell on singhus feet that day when they got news. Manish reason to hide the crime was naira kartiks love and happiness. 🤣 that day kartik too was angry she is not trusting him. Immediately naira went in clown dress for his bday party and cheered him. Manasi thanked brother sister having biggg heart. This is the mahanta for deaths 🤣

Originally posted by: Drna7

Leaving others aside why Manish is not having heart attack from all the stress?smiley29

Maybe soon to unite two door ki sisterssmiley42

Aayega after Ab disown him.