Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. One of the best arc of any grey character. Initally you will hate him but then when you get to know his backstory you will start to sympathize with him. His character had so much depth.

I was one of them who was crazy about them. There was no internet back then so I had no idea that they had like seasons which comes with 2 years gap. Also no idea never knew the ship was that popular. I mean the show was aired on 2005 and now its like 20 years. Still people ship them. Even the show is insanely popular. Like only on reddit there are 2million followers of the show only. Its one of the classic masterpiece.

Yeah, Did any character comes close to Zuko in terms of character arc in PTV?. Internet nahi tha?. I vaguely remember Naruto and bleach forums etc weghaira hotey thy. Every famous show had its forums at that time.

Red Flag:

Too many to list but one that gets falsely presented as a green flag is Mustafa from KMKT

Parents in many shows are often portrayed as well meaning yet they reveal a host of toxic traits that make you wonder with role models like these who needs scheming phupus and chachas

Green Flag:

Shehram from JeJ

Emmad Irfani's character in Cheekh

Edited by KhaqONeal - 12 days ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I prefer grey flags. Murtasim was actually grey other than the slap and controversial ep 47. Shahmeer from IM is also grey. Some green flags are so green that they are spineless and doormats . While some red flags are so red that they can be villains.

Posted: 10 days ago

Red Flags

Feroze khan in all dramas except habs

Murtasim

Meerab

Sultan

Bashar Momin

Green Flag

Shehram

Nofil

Kabir

Salaar