Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Watched the episode. Oh god those screams were so disturbing . How can a father do this to his own daughter?smiley18 I hope he gets his fair share of karma for doing this to the girlsmiley28

The way the other wife was listening in too 🤢 and getting entertained. Sick sick sick !

I really hope everyone who is responsible suffers a painful death. That girl was not even over her first shock that now she’s getting raped by that old man 😭 I want her to get her revenge

Posted: 3 hours ago

In the ost video it looks like shahmir’s cousin - the one who likes him - is gonna get shot dead on her wedding day and I can’t wait for that either. She’s as bad as her dad

Its funny now with this show I’m just like, let them all DIE smiley37

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: an hour ago

Story is slow paced but interesting. Both the main characters are helpless as of now. I still don’t understand under what kind of circumstances will Ana and Shahmeer fall in love.

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 22 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Stormborn01

The way the other wife was listening in too 🤢 and getting entertained. Sick sick sick !

I really hope everyone who is responsible suffers a painful death. That girl was not even over her first shock that now she’s getting raped by that old man 😭 I want her to get her revenge

That scenevwas very disturbing.I really want everyone who has participated in her misery to suffer.Mother was relaxed next day when she was waking up shahmeer. In the precap, she was calling dadi dayan for taking away her son and daughter. She has not protested when her daughter was forcefully married but when her son died then she remembered about her daughter misery. I like that both nawab and nauroz sons died because now both nawab and nauroz will suffer more. I want her to get revenge and kill nawab and even nauroz herself.

Posted: 16 minutes ago

Originally posted by: pickachu

That scenevwas very disturbing.I really want everyone who has participated in her misery to suffer.Mother was relaxed next day when she was waking up shahmeer. In the precap, she was calling dadi dayan for taking away her son and daughter. She has not protested when her daughter was forcefully married but when her son died then she remembered about her daughter misery. I like that both nawab and nauroz sons died because now both nawab and nauroz will suffer more. I want her to get revenge and kill nawab and even nauroz herself.

You’re right that it felt like revenge when he killed his son. But do you think Nawab and Nauroz even CARE about their sons or daughters? I don’t get that vibe at all. I feel like it makes no difference to them. Everyone is just a pawn for them, a bargaining chip.

So the revenge feels hollow. I would rather Nawab and Nauroz die themselves