Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. I agree. I also don't mind actors doing any projects as long as they don't justify their bad projects. Honestly there are only few dramas which are actually good and most actors will not get luxury of getting good projects everytime.

I slightly disagree

Even if some actors are privileged still they do choose bad projects like Azaan sami khan, feroze khan, danish taimoor, mahira khan, saba qamar, wahaj ali, humayun saeed etc.

I believe it's luxury+good choice. Like I wanna appreciate sajal's script choices. Same goes with hamza ali abbasi and some other actors.

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

hamza aces his screen presence and interesting to see the 360 degree flip from his previous role to this one. seems like a grey-shaded role (idk the proper wording smiley36but quite different as others mentioned).

Yeah surely he is gonna nail it.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I slightly disagree

Even if some actors are privileged still they do choose bad projects like Azaan sami khan, feroze khan, danish taimoor, mahira khan, saba qamar, wahaj ali, humayun saeed etc.

I believe it's luxury+good choice. Like I wanna appreciate sajal's script choices. Same goes with hamza ali abbasi and some other actors.

I think Danish mostly gets agrresive role. I don't think anyone gives Azaan script besides HUM so he needs to take what he gets. Still he has alreay got Qaisera Hayat, Bee gul and now he is getting Farhat Ishtiaq script while many actors even after lot of hardwork don't get such.

Sajal in her interview said that she has been lucky in a way she gets good script and not everyone is. Even Sajal has done some trash script in the past before establishing herself as A listrer. And Hamza is from a pretty prominent family. He can easily afford to wait for good script. Not everyone can. They need to work.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I slightly disagree

Humayoun Saeed does good shows. Saba likes to experiment. Mahira is choosy . That's why we don't see her on tv often. Feroze and Danish are popular, and their shows get views. So their choices click with viewers. Wahaj needs to choose his roles well. I think now that he became a top actor he wants to benfit from it.