Achari Mohabbat (ARY) - Shuja Asad, Sohai Ali Abro, Erica Robins - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

The whole show had weird light filter like sepia like the whole thing was on flashback .. Shuja doesn’t have a lead actor voice

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

nice telefim. i think it was a sweet film & the actors do have nice chemistry. it wasn't anything ott & it was nice watch for an eid movie. i liked the ML and his dynamics quite well esp with his parents & the friend whom the father despises lol.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Such a fast screenplay...didnt get when he fell for her. But cute nonetheless smiley20

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

I liked it. Sweet story. Saima akram Chaudhary is very underrated writer. She had talked about a short Ary story she wrote last year. I think it was this show. Was missing Soha on screen too. I wish she does more drama.

I wonder what happened to the musical show she was talking which should air on HUM.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I enjoyed this drama..the pairing was fresh and it worked. I like Sohai Ali but she does so few dramas. I don't think she did any post prem gali? She should do more dramas. Apparently Saima Akram was also the writer for IJ and many other popular Ramadan dramas/ telefilm.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I enjoyed this drama..the pairing was fresh and it worked. I like Sohai Ali but she does so few dramas. I don't think she did any post prem gali? She should do more dramas. Apparently Saima Akram was also the writer for IJ and many other popular Ramadan dramas/ telefilm.

I remember her being part of Chupke Chupke. But I don't know why she left.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: mala06

I remember her being part of Chupke Chupke. But I don't know why she left.

Well I'm glad Ayeza played meenu. I can't imagine anyone else playing her. But yeah sohai should be more visible onscreen. I think she has both the looks and the acting skills.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Well I'm glad Ayeza played meenu. I can't imagine anyone else playing her. But yeah sohai should be more visible onscreen. I think she has both the looks and the acting skills.

I agree. I also like Sohai voice.