Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Ali Raza what happened to him..he looks good...smiley3smiley36 why he wouldnt look like this in Noor Jahan insteadsmiley22 What I realized is that if styled well, he and his voice - impactful. smiley36

+++++++++++++++++

Anyhow..Anmol is just Anmol..whenever I watch her..this is exactly how she is..no voice modulation, no expressions..girl's pretty and all in the photoshoots..but she legit hasn't developed much acting skills and has specialized in bland acting.

++++++++++++++++++++

wont watch if its a soap. If a limited series, might.

Also writer is hina huma nafees who wrote the mediocre drama of this year also she wrote nijaat, munafiq and baylagaam so this drama will be expected to drag also Anmol is flopping nowadays after dissing Hamza

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Also writer is hina huma nafees who wrote the mediocre drama of this year also she wrote nijaat, munafiq and baylagaam so this drama will be expected to drag also Anmol is flopping nowadays after dissing Hamza

NGL..something about Hamza is not sitting right with me Anika. Anmol is hurt and its kinda becoming a bit obvious why. smiley22
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: awida

I too find Ali Raza improving as an actor. He has the looks too. smiley16

As for Anmol. I agree she has a weak voice. And her expressions aren't great. She suits for ziddi girl roles, not emotional ones. But she is beautifull.. and I hope her chemistry with Ali covers up her poor acting skills.. like what happened in Aik Sitam Aur , when her pairing with Usama Khan became a hit. smiley10

Agreed, I dont mind Anmol, considering I cant stand Komal Meer and Merub and all..comparatively Anmol is pretty and alright to watch. I am just not down for a daily...I like the idea of waiting for an episode on a weekly/ bi-weekly basis..smiley36
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Ali Raza what happened to him..he looks good...smiley3smiley36 why he wouldnt look like this in Noor Jahan insteadsmiley22 What I realized is that if styled well, he and his voice - impactful. smiley36

+++++++++++++++++

Anyhow..Anmol is just Anmol..whenever I watch her..this is exactly how she is..no voice modulation, no expressions..girl's pretty and all in the photoshoots..but she legit hasnt developed much acting skills and has specialized in bland acting.

++++++++++++++++++++

wont watch if its a soap. If a limited series, might.

Did you like Ali Raza Max? He was in my list of underrated actors who I wanted to succeed and I was so happy he got lead role in Noor Jahansmiley40. Ali and Anmol look good together. I might watch it for himsmiley41

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: mala06

Did you like Ali Raza Max? He was in my list of underrated actors who I wanted to succeed and I was so happy he got lead role in Noor Jahansmiley40. Ali and Anmol look good together. I might watch it for himsmiley41

I really like Ali's voice..the audio visual doesnt match though..like I hear his voice..it sounds like someone with a muscular built and mature..when I look at him..he is "baby faced".smiley36 So I am a confusionnnn..but he did grow on me in NJ..and bonus points for his styling in the teaser. I am rooting for Ali for now..when he becomes a big superstar..I will bash him. smiley37
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

I really like Ali's voice..the audio visual doesnt match though..like I hear his voice..it sounds like someone with a muscular built and mature..when I look at him..he is "baby faced".smiley36 So I am a confusionnnn..but he did grow on me in NJ..and bonus points for his styling in the teaser. I am rooting for Ali for now..when he becomes a big superstar..I will bash him. smiley37

Yaysmiley41smiley41. I liked him since Meesni and he was also very good in a negative role in MGM. I understand. I also like rooting for undderated actors but some actors become intolerable after being popularsmiley36

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

NGL..something about Hamza is not sitting right with me Anika. Anmol is hurt and its kinda becoming a bit obvious why. smiley22

I found her arrogant and she's doing for pr

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I only like Huma Hina Nafees spiritual dramas , like: Seerat and Munafiq. I am a big fan of spiritual dramas.

There is also Qaisara Hayat who used to write amazing spiritual dramas. But sadly she disappeared. smiley13

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

I only like Huma Hina Nafees spiritual dramas , like: Seerat and Munafiq. I am a big fan of spiritual dramas.

There is also Qaisara Hayat who used to write amazing spiritual dramas. But sadly she disappeared. smiley13

Qaisra has wrote the masterpiece KDJ and Main Hari Piya BTW hima huma has been disappointed with her new dramas like baylagaam

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Qaisra has wrote the masterpiece KDJ and Main Hari Piya BTW hima huma has been disappointed with her new dramas like baylagaam

As I told you. I only like their spiritual dramas. But Even though Nijat was a spiritual drama it felt like Munafiq 2 minus Hamza. smiley4