Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

asra forgives sultan and goes back to him. Sultan agrees to get psychological help through therapy and medicine. Sultan father passed away. And israr is lost in thoughts.

I am very disappointed with the ending. It gives the wrong message to the ladies out there who are married to narcissistic man. He makes a plan to hurt her so much that she begin to think she has mental health problem. This is not a joke. He ruin pareezay life just to get his own revenge. And he agrees to meet this random girl at the hotel. He dance with random girl or a friend at the weddding and dances in front of asra family. Not only that he financially abuse too by getting a watch and a car. I had zero sympathy for sultan. And they blame that he had a traumatic childhood. You do not hurt your family like this. I have not seen the entire serial but just the important promos. It is very poorly written.

Glad I never started this show because of Zanjabeel. Although I am shocked that she gave a villain a happy ending. She hardly ever does that. Even in Mein she made sure everyone didnโ€™t get what they wanted in the end. Which was a good end.

But here she gave a bad guy a happy ending? Thatโ€™s so bizarre ๐Ÿคฏ Needless to say this even more helps me decide never to touch her projects again

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bekind

asra forgives sultan and goes back to him. Sultan agrees to get psychological help through therapy and medicine. Sultan father passed away. And israr is lost in thoughts.

I am very disappointed with the ending. It gives the wrong message to the ladies out there who are married to narcissistic man. He makes a plan to hurt her so much that she begin to think she has mental health problem. This is not a joke. He ruin pareezay life just to get his own revenge. And he agrees to meet this random girl at the hotel. He dance with random girl or a friend at the weddding and dances in front of asra family. Not only that he financially abuse too by getting a watch and a car. I had zero sympathy for sultan. And they blame that he had a traumatic childhood. You do not hurt your family like this. I have not seen the entire serial but just the important promos. It is very poorly written.

Worst show with worst ending ever!

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

I don't know Muneeb's character name but if his character can get happy ending then Kya kasoor thi Mubashira ki, she was loyal to partners at least smiley44

Zanzabeel women hater Kya smiley29

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Zanjabeel writes forgiveness for toxic men but not women ๐Ÿ™„

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Worst show with worst ending ever!

The drama was very bad because it was full of mental torture of a woman, but the synopsis of the drama was: "A wife's efforts to save her marriage." Now when she was finally getting a real chance to save the marriage, she would say, Okay, the audience wants the narcissistic Sultan to be punished twice, so I will stop making any further effort to save the marriage now. What if he has already been punished by Nofil and Parizey? What if his image and respect have already been destroyed? What if he has realized his sins? What if he wants to be changed? I will divorce him and punish him again.

Edited by Hatimoon - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Glad I never started this show because of Zanjabeel. Although I am shocked that she gave a villain a happy ending. She hardly ever does that. Even in Mein she made sure everyone didnโ€™t get what they wanted in the end. Which was a good end.

But here she gave a bad guy a happy ending? Thatโ€™s so bizarre ๐Ÿคฏ Needless to say this even more helps me decide never to touch her projects again

Yeah thank God I have not even watched a single clip of this drama.

They invested 50+ episodes to shown sultan's as negative, narcissist, toxic, evil man and then instead of punishing him, he got happy ending smiley44

Hatimoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

They invested 50+ episodes to shown sultan's as negative, narcissist, toxic, evil man and then instead of punishing him, he got happy ending smiley44

Because he was already punished by Parizey. Now that he has realized his sins and has become a good person, people want to see him getting punished again. Its like saying Shazma of Khudsar should never get happiness in her life even when she has realized her mistakes at the end of Khudsar.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

They contradicted themselves.

1. In that episode where Asra sees the therapist, the therapist tells her it will be better if she leaves Sultan. That Sultan would need years of therapy to address his personality disorder and that even with therapy, he may never change. Now they are showing us he has turned over a new leaf in just the last two episodes after the fake "sex tape" got "leaked".

2. Sultan was not just emotionally abusive. He was a cheater. He was cheating on Asra with the actress whom he invited to his sister's wedding. They spent time in a hotel room and when Asra's mom had seen them in the hotel lobby afterwards, they were super touchy feely. He was caressing her. She was all over him. But in the end, they said oh he rejected that girl's advances. Yeh kab hua. The lobby scene established that the two have a physical intimate relationship. Or agar koi ladka kisi ladki ko reject kare toh konsi ladki itna touch feely act karegi right after and then also come to the sister's wedding and go on additional dates. Iss actress ko chodo. What about Chandni. Was Sultan not also sexting with her throughout? What about the girl Asra and Bhabhi caught Sultan with in the mall? Sultan was shown to be cheating on Asra all along. But in the end, the show is telling us that he is not a cheater because he did not have sex. So it's ok. WTFsmiley7

3. Sultan was shown to have no good qualities. He sucked as a coworker, son, boyfriend, brother, husband. His narcissism and toxicity was taken to the extreme where he turned two girls into clinical basketcases. What he did with Parizay was criminal even. He had her detained in a loony bin on false pretences. And was he not giving her medication to keep her in her psychotic state? If the intent was to show redemption then why show the cktr to be so black and wholly evil with no redeeming qualities? I really thought this show was ending when the Khula proceedings started. That seemed like a natural culmination. Asra had a therapist, Her family was fully behind her. She seemed on the way to start her healing journey. How they went from that to this just baffles me. They never set up the show in a way to justify redemption and reconciliation.

I really want Zanjabeel to be asked some tough questions on wth is going with the Shiddat script. The way narcissism was treated in Habil aur Qabil was so different. Haris could have had it worse in the end but at least he was shown to have been disowned by his family and remained an ass and douchebag till the end. No one tried to justify or redeem his crap.

Edited by hypnotoad - 1 months ago
Hatimoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

They contradicted themselves.

1. In that episode where Asra sees the therapist, the therapist tells her it will be better if she leaves Sultan. That Sultan would need years of therapy to address his personality order and that even with therapy, he may never change. Now they are showing us that he has turned over a new leaf in the last two episodes after the fake "sex tape" got "leaked".

2. Sultan was not just emotionally abusive. He was a cheater. He was cheating on Asra with the actress whom he invited to his sister's wedding. They spent time in a hotel room and when Asra's mom had seen them in the hotel lobby afterwards, they were super touchy feely. He was caressing her. She was all over him. But in the end, the makers are trying to say oh he rejected that girl's advances. Yeh kab hua. The lobby scene established that the two have a physical intimate relationship. Or agar koi ladka kisi ladki ko reject kare toh konsi ladki itna touch feely act karegi right after and then also come to the sister's wedding and go on additional dates. Iss actress ko chodo. What about Chandni. Was Sultan not also sexting with her throughout? What about the girl Asra and Bhabhi caught Sultanwith in the mall? Sultan was shown to be cheating on Asra all along. But in the end, the show is telling us that he is not a cheater because he did not have sex. So it's ok. WTFsmiley7

3. Sultan was shown to have no good qualities. He sucked as a coworker, son, boyfriend, brother, husband. His narcissism and toxicity was taken to the extreme where he turned two girls into basketcases. What he did with Parizay was criminal even. He had her detained in a loony bin on false pretences. And was he not giving her medication to keep her in her psychotic state? If the intent was to show redemption then why show the cktr to be so black and wholly evil with no redeeming qualities. I really thought this show was ending when the Khula proceedings started. That seemed like a natural culmination. Asra had a therapist, Her family was fully behind her. She seemed on the way to start her healing journey. How they went from that to this just baffles me. They never set up the show in a way to justify redemption and reconciliation.

I really want Zanjabeel to be asked some tough questions on wth is going with the Shiddat script. The way narcissism was treated in Habil aur Qabil was so different. Haris could have had it worse in the end but at least he was shown to have been disowned by his family and remained an ass and douchebag till the end. No one tried to justify or redeem his crap.

The answer to your questions is the name of drama. The name of the drama is Shiddat. Shiddat of a wife to save her marriage, so it was unlikely to have a sad ending for Asra. Another drama name was Habil & Qabil, and its story was based on the Habil & Qabil Bible story of jealousy. That drama was unlikely to have a happy ending for the villain.