Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 1 months ago

So after the 1st time leads came togather.. there's another plink and miss meeting, he saw her talking rubbish to a mobile seller.

Salar (Ali Ansari) rejected getting engaged, so his father slapped him in front of a crowd of ppl. He left, and his family is searching for him. He is now at his friend's place. His friend Salman belongs to a middleclass family. His sis is played by Zoya Nasir, who is fond if Salar.

Now it is a matter of time till Ali and Laiba come togather in a proper scene, coz she lives in the same mohalla.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

Both the shows are on air right now. Shooting for them must be started earlier. How can she realize Noor Jahan would be a success? Also NJ is a multi starrer , she isn't being in lot of scenes.. while in daily soaps there are only a vamp and the leads.. so she gets lots of screen time.

I don't find ZN a great actress.. and I don't think she has lots of fans.

I actually Liked Her She deserves more success atleast she's self made actress unlike influencers who debut on their drama with free pass and has no improvement

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

This show is my guilty pleasure. smiley4

So finally Ali (Salar) and Laiba (forgot her character name smiley9 )came face to face. Salman's mom hid the truth about Salar being a wealthy guy .. to avoid the other woman trying to get him to marry her faughter. For this Laiba is behaving with Salar like she does with Salman. She thinks that he is poor, for this he agreed to take photos of the wedding of Salman's brother.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This show is my guilty pleasure. smiley4

So finally Ali (Salar) and Laiba (forgot her character name smiley9 )came face to face. Salman's mom hid the truth about Salar being a wealthy guy .. to avoid the other woman trying to get him to marry her faughter. For this Laiba is behaving with Salar like she does with Salman. She thinks that he is poor, for this he agreed to take photos of the wedding of Salman's brother.

Her character name is Sitara I think. Who is playing the character of Salman? Raeed alam?

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Her character name is Sitara I think. Who is playing the character of Salman? Raeed alam?

Isn't Sitara a nickname for Star Plus

Hatimoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Isn't Sitara a nickname for Star Plus

Channels ko nick name kaun dene laga smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Channels ko nick name kaun dene laga smiley36

ITV fans golden age wale

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Thank you for reminding me. Yes , her name is Sitara Jahaan. And the actor who plays Salman is Yasir Shoro. smiley4

Today's ep .5 is lots of fun. Sitara took care of Salar.. she gave him her food and her blanket. She thought he was a poor man, and none is taking care of him. That's why she felt for him coz she was an orphan girl, I think.

Salar was surprised that she thinks like that. But he is trying to understand why she is doing this.. and is enjoying pkaying the role of a poor man.

Hatimoon thumbnail

Thank you for reminding me. Yes , her name is Sitara Jahaan. And the actor who plays Salman is Yasir Shoro. smiley4

Today's ep .5 is lots of fun. Sitara took care of Salar.. she gave him her food and her blanket. She thought he was a poor man, and none is taking care of him. That's why she felt for him coz she was an orphan girl, I think.

Salar was surprised that she thinks like that. But he is trying to understand why she is doing this.. and is enjoying pkaying the role of a poor man.

Which character Raaed Alam playing then? Sitara's brother?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Which character Raaed Alam playing then? Sitara's brother?

His char name is : Qasim. I fast forward many scenes.. I didn't see him. I don't know if they introduced him or not.