Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 days ago

Shehram and Jimmy are pretty much the gold standard, the True blue red flags smiley36

Girls are red flags in the sense that they distribute misery freely in order to appear mahaan.... So they are theoretically nice but cause alot of unnecessary pain

.... I honestly can't remember any girls whose character sketch remains consistently smart, intelligent and good from beginning to end... Anyone remembers anyone ??

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Green flag

Boys

-Shehraam (JEJ)

-Asfandiyaar (YKS)

-Salaar (Radd)

-Saad (Ehd E wafa)

Girls (Not green but strong I would say)

-Emaan (Radd)

-Khajista (Mere Humnasheen)

-Sassi (Jhok Sarkar)

-Zoobiya ( She made mistakes but I liked how she grew up in the end, rarely any show has shown such potrayal of fl)

-Zara (Daam and the sister too was strong in her own way)

-All girls of Raqeeb se

Red flag

Boys

Murtasim

Most of the Danish characters, though they are potrayed most time as villains

Most of feroze khan show character

Girls

Meerab : Who would tolerate a girl who spits?

Hooriya (Agar) :

I can't think of others right now. More than being red most girls are shown as dumb and batameezsmiley26

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Female lead tu koi green flag hai hi nahi smiley36

Can 100% guarantee toxic positivity is considered β€œgreen flag” by many when it comes to female leads smiley36

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I don't remember character names, but :

Green flag:

Salaar (Kaffara)

FQ in Baba Jani.

Red flag :

FQ in other dramas. smiley4

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

To me a green flag is more than a positive, non toxic person who goes out of their way for the other person. For instance when Shehram spent the whole night outside of Mehnoor's place to protect her and the family or when Nofil went out in the middle of night to prepare notes for Meenu.

Other than that if we are talking of just positive, non toxic and somewhat consistent mls, it would be Asfyandar (YKS), Saad (Mpht), Salar (Radd), Farjad (FT) and may be Jimmy from DNUTN even though they had minimal romantic angle.

For females, I can't think of any green flags lol, but characters I enjoyed would be Zubiya, Meenu, Eman...

Red flags, there are too many to list for both males and females...smiley36

blahblah131 thumbnail

Fantasy Fans

I don't like complete green flag characters, I need shades of grey to enjoy them.

Green flag;

Farjaad from FT

Usama in ZGH, I wanted Kashaf to end up with Usama instead of Zaroon

Feroz khan ka character in Dil kya karey. Buhat boring that

Red flag

Mir Hadi

Ashar

Zaroon

Murtasim

Meerub

Denish Taimor in every other drama

Off topic, Zuko from the last airbender animated series is my favourite and Yagami light from Death note is my favourite, Dono buhat barey red flags with the best character arcs ever

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: blahblah131

I don't like complete green flag characters, I need shades of grey to enjoy them.

Green flag;

Farjaad from FT

Usama in ZGH, I wanted Kashaf to end up with Usama instead of Zaroon

Feroz khan ka character in Dil kya karey. Buhat boring that

Red flag

Mir Hadi

Ashar

Zaroon

Murtasim

Meerub

Denish Taimor in every other drama

Off topic, Zuko from the last airbender animated series is my favourite and Yagami light from Death note is my favourite, Dono buhat barey red flags with the best character arcs ever

Zuko is one of my fav character too. He had so much depth and growth. I used to ship Zuko and Katara as child. I am still salty they didn't form a pair even after a decade 😑😑. My first pairing I ever shipped. I don’t think Zuko was a red flag though. He made mistakes and bad decision but then when realised his mistake tried to rectify it. Iroh though is one of the best character ever made.

blahblah131 thumbnail

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: mala06

Zuko is one of my fav character too. He had so much depth and growth. I used to ship Zuko and Katara as child. I am still salty they didn't form a pair even after a decade 😑😑. My first pairing I ever shipped. I don’t think Zuko was a red flag though. He made mistakes and bad decision but then when realised his mistake tried to rectify it. Iroh though is one of the best character ever made.

Red flag was the wrong word, I meant grey characters. Zuko started as completely black and had one of the best redemption arcs ever, it was so well explained why Zuko was the way he was. Excellent writing, I remember everyone went crazy when the promo for the scene with Zuko and Katara in the cave was aired.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Both of them are green flag until big bang ruined it

https://tenor.com/iRJwnFxPLVm.gif

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Red flag was the wrong word, I meant grey characters. Zuko started as completely black and had one of the best redemption arcs ever, it was so well explained why Zuko was the way he was. Excellent writing, I remember everyone went crazy when the promo for the scene with Zuko and Katara in the cave was aired.

Yeah. One of the best arc of any grey character. Initally you will hate him but then when you get to know his backstory you will start to sympathize with him. His character had so much depth.

I was one of them who was crazy about them. There was no internet back then so I had no idea that they had like seasons which comes with 2 years gap. Also no idea never knew the ship was that popular. I mean the show was aired on 2005 and now its like 20 years. Still people ship them. Even the show is insanely popular. Like only on reddit there are 2million followers of the show only. Its one of the classic masterpiece.