Shivangi Joshi approached to play lead

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Posted: 12 days ago

I KNEW IT. I predicted this from the start as tharki Buddha Rajan is obsessed with her and she has a huge fan following which will attract people in watching this show post leap.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DAQBiYHiNRr/?igsh=MWN2bmhxemU4eDE3aA==

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

How will she be the lead as long as RG/Anupama is still around?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Just how Naira was a lead when Akshara was still around in Yrkkh. RG will eventually leave and Shivangi will take over like Yrkkh.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Maybe they can repeat the entire story from Yrkkh gen 2 here with Naira I mean Choti Anu running away from home after thinking that Akshara Anupamaa would get her arrested and so on..... smiley37smiley37

Can they also get Manish Goenka urf Sachin Tyagi and the others also to play the same rolessmiley39

Edited by ShahH8er - 12 days ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

How predictable to copy your own show 1 into your own show 2 which means that they have nothing to showsmiley39smiley39smiley39smiley39smiley39

carecar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Momo bhi aayega toh I don't mind. 😇

I want to see them together again. And if not, can DKP make a show that has Shivin as leads and please make it a beautiful love story. I don't care if its Anupamaa or some other love story show. Just want to witness shivin onscreen together. Also, people who are against this idea, shivi momo solos or whoever, just hear me out, they work better together, together they have more rewatch value. Honestly, I still go watch kaira scenes sometimes. 5 years down the line, noone is going to care, now they are young, hot happening, people love them already and if DKP can't utilize this whatever charm they have then they are being utterly stupid.

JUST GET THEM TOGETHER ONSCREEN!!!!!!!!

Edited by carecar - 12 days ago
strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Maybe they can repeat the entire story from Yrkkh gen 2 here with Naira I mean Choti Anu running away from home after thinking that Akshara Anupamaa would get her arrested and so on..... smiley37smiley37

Can they also get Manish Goenka urf Sachin Tyagi and the others also to play the same rolessmiley39

Yeah and please shut that padosi show. After that shut this show as well

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: carecar

I want to see them together again. And if not, can DKP make a show that has Shivin as leads and please make it a beautiful love story.

Bold: Not happening. DKP is obsessed with 3rd angles now and that too cheap and sasta wala. So it would be better for Shivin to stay away from paneer uncle.

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Just how Naira was a lead when Akshara was still around in Yrkkh. RG will eventually leave and Shivangi will take over like Yrkkh.

RGs ego will never allow that.

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Shahi’s multiverse of madness 😂😂