Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Ashita ben lagta hai teri phirse zarurat aan padi haismiley37

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Paru...

Actually Anu gave a clear picture about her baggage to Anuj prior to MaAn wedding. Anuj was always a mysterious person for her. The quantity of his baggage got added with time and she had to manage between her existing baggage and his increasing baggage. He never spoke to her about his desire for adoption before marriage and right after the marriage he had expressed his desire to adopt a child. Even after agreeing with all his needs she was blamed for her mismanagement in fulfilling responsibilities,

Today I learned that having the most basic expectations from a spouse, wanting love and attention, wanting time, respect for his family and a child together is baggage.

And that spending 90% of time at exes house and 10% with husband is fulfilling responsibilities.

This is ridiculous.

731627 thumbnail

What Iif anupama children ( from previous marriage ) are also small and their also same age may be 7 8 and 9 year old tub anuj kya karta tahi yahi bolta ki choti ko pehle priority do

And if anupama ke previous marriage ke bache anupama ke saath reh Rahe Hote

Aur anupama wohi baat bolti ki aap first priority pakhi toshu aur samar ko dijiye ..will anuj going to accept anupama demand or will it possible for anuj fulfill demand of anupama practically ki first priority samar pakhi toshu ko Dena Hai

And also agar anupama apne previous bachon ke saath Holi khel rahi hoti tub bhi kya anuj anupama ,aise hi anupama ko publicly humiliated karta ki Mai dukh hoon tum yahan Holi khel rahi ho ?

I mean agar anupama ke previous kw bache bhi chote hote tub kya anuj karta tabhi yahi question karta anupama ko ki tum apne bachon ke saath Holi kyon khel rahi ho tun has rahi ho

Agar. Situation reverse hoti to kya anuj apne pote ke welcome ceremony ya naming ceremony mein nahi jaata

Agar anuj choti ke saath Holi khel raha hota aur anupama aise hi blame karne lagti hoon Mai yahan dukhi hoon aap yahan choti ke saath Holi khel rage hai tub anuj ko kaise lagta,

Anuj anupama ki jagah rakh sochna chahiye that u r demanding unrealistic thing from anupama ki choti ko pehle priority do .it is possible

Anuj agar anupama ki jagah hota to kya anuj aisa,kar paata jaisa anuj anupama se umeed rakhta hai

The way Anupama is hated on IF is reconfirming the pattern I have seen in IF. The more Mahaan FL is shown, the more hated she is by a section/most of online audience 😂

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hinz

Ashita ben lagta hai teri phirse zarurat aan padi haismiley37

So according to Bhakts Anuj is a "mysterious person" for adopting a child while Anupama is a "generous person" for getting too involved in her ex's matters.🙄

Well all I have to say is "Never argue with fools. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience." I can see this already happening that's why run for your sanity.😂😂😂

STPrincess thumbnail

Also, the what if situations smiley37

Ashita5500 thumbnail

Ohh! How can I forget these "award winning" hypothetical justifications?😉

Harish111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

The way Anupama is hated on IF is reconfirming the pattern I have seen in IF. The more Mahaan FL is shown, the more hated she is by a section/most of online audience 😂

But the problem is that they are not showing her as great at all, they are just telling the audience through some random characters praising her always about how great she is, but she doing the opposite on screen.

Good writing shows things and there is no need to tell, bad writing tells things but shows the opposite.

Edited by Harish111 - 8 months ago
HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paru...

Actually Anu gave a clear picture about her baggage to Anuj prior to MaAn wedding. Anuj was always a mysterious person for her. The quantity of his baggage got added with time and she had to manage between her existing baggage and his increasing baggage. He never spoke to her about his desire for adoption before marriage and right after the marriage he had expressed his desire to adopt a child. Even after agreeing with all his needs she was blamed for her mismanagement in fulfilling responsibilities,

Well Anuj is a straight up weirdo for asking for adoption literally 2 days post marriage. Should have waited a year or so at least.

I still say Anupama could have said no. Put her foot down. When she said yes, she agreed to take care of a whole child with all of her other apparent matkas. A little self awareness of her own limits/abilities might have helped?

But her Shah obsession is borderline Stockholm Syndrome. And not cool at all. Its unhealthy. Like I understand the attachment to her kids. But to Baa? Bapuji? Kavya for some reason. Why? Just Why?

The Anuj ke rishtedar coming out of the walls is all on the makers though. They suffer from short term memory loss

Isliye bhul jaate hai ki Anuj anath tha. Uske Mr and Mrs. Kapadia and adopted sister Malvika were his only family etc. etc.

But in any case. I just think Anuj and Anupama were incompatible.

Anupama cannot shed the Shah baggage. It's clear they will always be there in her life. And I don't mean her kids. I mean Baa and Bapuji and Vanraj and Kavya. Woman was straight up hosting baby showers for her sautan. What a weirdo.

Anuj was clearly not as ready to accept her and said baggage as he had thought he would be or said he would be. He had family he forgot he had. He wanted Anupama to give them more attention than she was. He overestimated himself

But that happens right? Two people can love each other and still be hella incompatible. Why act like a bechari over it? Majboor is no better by the way. Still pining over her. Accident me mar hi jata toh accha hota.

At the end of the day. It's the writers to be blamed for this dumpster fire.

As a character I still don't like Anupama and I probably never will. I can't stand people who are unwilling to grow. This woman has rigidity in spades

I still like Anuj. Still think he was less than half wrong in the so called marriage. Still think he isn't wrong to say the Shahs occupy Anupama's mind and heart in a way he and CA never can

But neither of them were in the right. That's for sure. If Anuj lit the fire then Anupama stoked it. Taali do haath se hi bajti hai

Harish111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneyBee7312

The Anuj ke rishtedar coming out of the walls is all on the makers though. They suffer from short term memory loss

Also Anupama stans conveniently forget that all these relatives are a problem ONLY because of Anupama. Anuj didn't want barka and his brother to live with them. He didn't want Maya there. He didn't want to accept MD as mother.

Anupama forced him to let them all live in Shah house. Calling them Anuj's baggage is hypocrisy, they are still Anupama's baggage as she forced Anuj to have them in their lives and marriage.

Edited by Harish111 - 8 months ago