Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachetas2211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: STPrincess

Rakhi also taught her daughter to accept her husband's cheating for the sake of her daughter- Pari ? 

She also taught her daughter to accept Toshus misdoings ? 

She also taught her daughter to not stand up to be a witness in Samars murder case ? 

She also taught her daughter to constantly Jaap mummy mummy even if a minor thing is not going her way - exactly how is Kinjal independent? 

My point being - every character on this show is flawed. Rakhi started off as a really good character but then she said to Kinjal to accept toshu even after he cheated just because of Pari.

If you watch the relevant episode Kinjal did not go with Toshu to that hotel on that fateful night. Samar himself is responsible for his death.

prachetas2211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Rakhi also taught her daughter to accept her husband's cheating for the sake of her daughter- Pari ? 

She also taught her daughter to not stand up to be a witness in Samars murder case ? 

She also taught her daughter to constantly Jaap mummy mummy even if a minor thing is not going her way - exactly how is Kinjal independent? 

My point being - every character on this show is flawed. Rakhi started off as a really good character but then she said to Kinjal to accept toshu even after he cheated just because of Pari.

If you watch the relevant episode Kinjal did not go with Toshu to that hotel on that fateful night. Samar himself is responsible for his death.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry slightly different.

Rakhi discovers Paritosh's betrayal when Kinjal is in Labour. She avoids any public confrontation in the hospital especially during delivery but warns Paritosh that he would be closely watched. She also indirectly reveals it to Anupama who is bechari bholi nasamajh to understand.

Kinjal delivers through C-section and is advised rest due to fatigue.

During the welcome ceremony, barely hours after discharge, Rakhi confronts Paritosh and reveals the truth to Anupama and her own backstory and her reason to stay married due to Kinjal. She also tells that she is waiting for Kinjal to recover to reveal it to Kinjal and let her decide the further course of action and that Rakhi would back her no matter what to which both Anupama and Rakhi agree.

But as we know, Anupama wanted to play saviour and revealed the truth against what was decided putting the blame squarely on Rakhi for hiding the truth.

Infact, Rakhi asked Kinjal to leave Shah House and that the child would get a better environment at Dave's to which Kinjal said, she did not want to separate the child from her family. The rest we know how Anupama convinced her to live on for the sake of Pari.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 13 days ago
STPrincess thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Sorry slightly different.

Rakhi discovers Paritosh's betrayal when Kinjal is in Labour. She avoids any public confrontation in the hospital especially during delivery but warns Paritosh that he would be closely watched. She also indirectly reveals it to Anupama who is bechari bholi nasamajh to understand.

Kinjal delivers through C-section and is advised rest due to fatigue.

During the welcome ceremony, barely hours after discharge, Rakhi confronts Paritosh and reveals the truth to Anupama and her own backstory and her reason to stay married due to Kinjal. She also tells that she is waiting for Kinjal to recover to reveal it to Kinjal and let her decide the further course of action and that Rakhi would back her no matter what to which both Anupama and Rakhi agree.

But as we know, Anupama wanted to play saviour and revealed the truth against what was decided putting the blame squarely on Rakhi for hiding the truth.

Infact, Rakhi asked Kinjal to leave Shah House and that the child would get a better environment at Dave's to which Kinjal said, she did not want to separate the child from her family. The rest we know how Anupama convinced her to live on for the sake of Pari.

Completely get your point. Kinjal was empowered to give in to anupamas thinking. 

Again,  I don't think rakhi was bad mother -it is all kinjals doings that she still continues to live with Shahs and has developed the thinking that 'ek husband se aurat ka wajood hota hai '

Rakhi only turned bad for me when she narrated her backstory and asked kinjal to think. How don't know how or why rakhi would want to give that one chance to toshu - how is infedility forgivable for rakhi ? 

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Harish111

We audiences are not dumb. Any character can say anything, every character says Anupama is the best mom but we can see through her actions that she is the worst mom. 

You realise we have our own eyes and ears to see what's happening on the screen right? CA or Anuj or anyone else can claim anything, but we have our own eyes and ears to see what actually happened, because we are not in a cult but use our own brains.

I can only realise from what I infer from the show and the show is about a mother. If she is the worst mom then majority of audience wouldn't  be watching this show and this show wouldn't be in No1 position even after 4 years. I am not questioning anyone's opinion ,just stating my POV .

Edited by Paru... - 13 days ago
Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She also tells that she is waiting for Kinjal to recover to reveal it to Kinjal and let her decide the further course of action and that Rakhi would back her no matter what to which both Anupama and Rakhi agree.

Ohh it means Rakhi was ready to support her in case she decides to separate? As I didn't watched the episode I was under impression that she was coercing her to accept Toshu for Pari's sake.

STPrincess thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashita5500

She also tells that she is waiting for Kinjal to recover to reveal it to Kinjal and let her decide the further course of action and that Rakhi would back her no matter what to which both Anupama and Rakhi agree.

Ohh it means Rakhi was ready to support her in case she decides to separate? As I didn't watched the episode I was under impression that she was coercing her to accept Toshu for Pari's sake.

She did say she will support kinjal but I don't see the point in even letting her persuade the path towards accepting Toshu.