Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

731627 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

What is meant by caring of choti anu I don't I don't understand or anupama did not care fir choti I.dont understand .yeh aakhir caring hoti kya hau

Just because anupama could not able to reach school on time that means anupama never care for choti anu ?.

But still I don't understand what is meant by anupama never care fur choti anu

Ab kya choti anu ko kya anupama daily bath karti dikhati daily comb karre hue dikhati.

Yeh caring ki definition hai kya

Aisa anupama kya karti ki ki jise Yeh Pata chalta ki anupama choti anu ki wakai mein kya karti hai

Agsr anupama ko choti anu ko art admission jaate hie dikhaya anupama ko choti anu ko milk dete breakfast dete choti anu ko daily school drop karte dikhaya hai it is understandable anupama choti anu ki care kar rahi hai jaroori nahi ki ek ek baat dikhayi jaaye ki anupama like subah uthi phir usne choti ko uthaya phir brush karaya phir nahlaya phir Kapde press Kiya Phir table pe Nashta rakha phir apne haath se khilaaf phir school drop kya phir home work karwaya

Yeh sub ek ek details dikhana to jaroori nahi

Nahi to care karne ka aur kya matlab hota iske elawa anupama aur kya kar sakti Hai

Anupama anuj aur choti ki care nahi ki aakhir Anupama aisa kya special care karti jise proof hota ko anupama ne really mein caring ki hai

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Self respect anupama ko dekh kar suicide kar lete hai.

Makers need to understand it's High time to improve anupama's character, today only I was seeing on X how people r failing to connect with anupama's pain after knowing Anuj is engaged few anupama bhakts trolled Anuj but unki post mein bhi logo ne kaha how it's become difficult to connect with anupama's character which now appear as shallow & Fake coz this character is not ready to see & analyze her own mistakes. Phir log kehte log bash karte hai FL ki harkatein hi aise hai koi kya kare she only have big talks harkatein sab same no improvement.

Can't this lady say it loud that coz of u idiots my second marriage broke coz u all r incapable to take ur own responsibilities & overburden me with ur responsibilities I failed to work on my new family , jis din toshu insulted her she should have slapped him , said ha nhi nibha sakhe dusri grahasti kyunki tum logo ne sambhalne nhi di mujhe apni dusri grahasti kyunki beetal ki tarah mere khandhe pe rehte ho tum log .

Wait lekin Aisa kehse keh sakti anupama apne real son se paap lagega , vo shayad ma bhi na rahe

This bhagodi maaiyee is not loved by any of her living biological kid be it toshu & pakhi both hate her with passion they apologize as per their convenience I do wonder what she did to them even dukhmukh Shah said leave them as they r coz they r irredeemable .

Baa never carry her grown up kids in her godh keep doing maa jaap , vanraj & dolly never insult baa

Kanta Ben who was good mother never keep carrying her grown up kids nor do maa jaap , her kids never insult

Bhagodi maaiyee keep carrying her grown up kids in her godh , her grown up kids leave no chance to insult & use her , she keep doing maa jaap .

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 8 months ago
Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Vaise to jo khud paagal hota hai usse dusre paagal hi lagte hai

I guess u should mind ur language to call other paagal 2 support a frictional character

I didn't target any particular person ,just stated my opinion.But here u r personnally attacking me by ur post.

Do mind ur language before pointing fingers on others.

Paru... thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

We may be minor here who support anupama but outside anupama forum and in other platform there many people who support anupama

It's ok dear. I glad that u r here .I am used to facing these type of situations. The problem is that due to my hectic schedule i get very less time to spend here. But whenever I get time I will try to post .Usually people get scared when a group of people attack us with their comments when someone try to express their POV. That is the reason many of the fans refrain themselves from posting.

Paru... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apoorva_Appi

Was it in Anupamaa’s dream that Toshu insulted her, character assassinated her, always crossed his limits to demean her? Has he never even raised his voice against her in reality? Has he always given her the respect she deserves? If yes, then Anupamaa is very much right to cook for him and his family, of course with lots of love!

Parents always forgive their children. Toshu has also apologized her though she replied that let kanaji forgive him. Today CA also misbehaved with her publicly and pushed her. But still she wasn't angry with her.

That is the difference between parents and other people.

This time she went there for Pari as Kinjal texted her. She didn't go there voluntarily.

Paru... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Mom prepares breakfast out of love and we feel grateful for that.

But when kids like Toshu and Kinjal say, Hum Maid afford nahi kar sakte, Nanny bhi afford nahi kar sakte, Tum meri help karna nahi chahte, to meri baat dhyaan se suno aur samjho, Mummy ke yahan rehne mein humara hi faida hai

What does this mean? Aise bachche hone se bina bachcho ke hona zyada achcha hai.

And majority of people who watch ridicule her. Internet is full of memes on Anupamaa. There are many celebs who copy her accent and mannerisms and make fun of her, she has done nothing as such that gives people material to make motivational or praise worthy videos on her.

Anupama is not aware about Kinthosh's bad intentions. She just loves them like a mother .But this time she gave first priority for her job as life has taught her the value of Job and being financially independent

People make memes of popular chars.I have seen many memes of Prerna ,Anurag and Gopu bahu.These r all popular unique chars.

Myself and my family members just love Anupama and this is the only show I watch .Baaki logon ka patha nahi. Higher trp means many people r watching.

Paru... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

And what are those sacrifices which she made for Anuj and CA? I don’t recall even one!

I have already discussed about it many times in this forum.Will discuss it some other day as it consumes lot of time.

Paru... thumbnail

They r just finding reasons to bash her. It is very difficult to convince them.

CA has always said that Anu loved her more than Maya. She has confessed it to Anuj when they were at Mumbai.

She also told Maya that "Jab aapne mujhe ashram mein choda ,tho mummy ne mujhe pyaar diya".

But MD ,BB and Pakhi had created insecurity in her innocent mind who already had insecurities due to her lonely childhood at the orphanage.

1281577 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Ashita5500

Of course Anuj was not duty bound to marry Anupama. Let's face this. She was no match for him. Still he accepted her out of love along with her baggage and tried his best to fulfill his marital vows and I won't blame him for adopting CA. What's wrong if a man wants to enjoy fatherhood? Is umar mein bachchi ka bojh dal diya? Really? So Anupama is sweet 16 when it comes to marriage and romance but old and ailing when it comes to marital responsibilities? She divorced her ex so legally it wasn't her duty to look after him and his parents. Her children were adult and married. They could have sustained themselves pretty well. It was Anuj and Ca who needed her the most. She was newly married. Her relationship was fragile and demanded time and attention. CA was orphan suffering from abandonment issues. Young minds are impressionable so u have to be very careful while dealing with them. Anupama was not a first time mother. How she remained so oblivious to such scenarios and expected them to ADJUST every damn time? This is actually "GRANT PE LENA".

If Anuj wanted to enjoy fatherhood, why did he not ask GK to find a suitable girl for him (Apart from Anupama) who would be a good match for him, who would really care for him, some 1 who has a decent job and some 1 who would really care for him. Why did Anuj wait for 26 long years to enjoy fatherhood? Anuj is a fool to have married Anupama. If Anuj had wanted to be a father, why did he not adopt Anupama's biological kids from her previous wedding. Had Anuj adopted Toshu, Samar and Pakhi, all 3 of them would have turned into role model kids for the society.

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: prachetas2211

If Anuj wanted to enjoy fatherhood, why did he not ask GK to find a suitable girl for him (Apart from Anupama) who would be a good match for him, who would really care for him, some 1 who has a decent job and some 1 who would really care for him. Why did Anuj wait for 26 long years to enjoy fatherhood? Anuj is a fool to have married Anupama. If Anuj had wanted to be a father, why did he not adopt Anupama's biological kids from her previous wedding. Had Anuj adopted Toshu, Samar and Pakhi, all 3 of them would have turned into role model kids for the society.

I think that's coz he wanted to have a family with Anupama. Now regarding adopting Anupama's biological kids,they were all adults and wouldn't have consented. Even Anuj assured an insecure Vanraj that he would never snatch his paternity rights. BTW,nothing can transform 3 anmol ratna of Anuraj into role models. They have defective genes.