Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Very well said dearsmiley20.U have included all the details.smiley10Anu has done lot of things for Ca .she has sacrificed even her 'udaan' for this child.When Maya and Anuj went for picnic with Ca without including Anu she has prepared snacks for CA saying her stomach gets upset if she eats from outside. But people here r only interested in criticizing and trolling her.

Whatever ,We love her and will always support her for sure.smiley27

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The popular saying goes - "the last straw the broke the camel's back" It is not the fault of the last straw the caused the camel's back to break. But it is the collective weight of all the straws caused it to break.

There is also something called a snowball effect. Where an event that starts off as insignificant builds up into a larger, uncontrollable/unstoppable event turning into a disaster.

I am not sure if there is an equivalent proverb in Hindi ( or other languages) Would be interested to know if there is.

731627 thumbnail

We may be minor here who support anupama but outside anupama forum and in other platform there many people who support anupama

Apoorva_Appi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paru...

If our mom prepares breakfast for us out of love ,will we call her maid??I don't.smiley6

She went there to see Pari as she has promised and is not staying with them and doing her job for living. Ab problem kyaa hain.??

She isn't touch with Shahs since 5 years. Presently Shahs are in India and she is in U.S. She has started to move on ,so u guys also plz move on from Shah obsession.smiley16

I like her and i am very much sure majority of people who watch the show love her. Otherwise sirf bash kar ne ke liye only pagal log hi time waste karthe hain.smiley29

Was it in Anupamaa’s dream that Toshu insulted her, character assassinated her, always crossed his limits to demean her? Has he never even raised his voice against her in reality? Has he always given her the respect she deserves? If yes, then Anupamaa is very much right to cook for him and his family, of course with lots of love!
Edited by Apoorva_Appi - 8 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

CA always felt Anu loved her more than her bio mom. But MD ,BB and to some extent Palki were the people who had poisoned her mind against Anu. Anuj always had this trust issues regarding Ca as Anu had 3 bio kids.This is the reason he believed that Anu had always given priority to her bio kids.

What still disappoints me is the Anuj and Ca had forgotten all good deeds and sacrifices she has done for them. They had taken her for granted.

Presently Anuj is doing two timings. He is in a relationship with Shruthi but still does shayari and dreams about Anu.

And what are those sacrifices which she made for Anuj and CA? I don’t recall even one!

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

If our mom prepares breakfast for us out of love ,will we call her maid??I don't.smiley6

She went there to see Pari as she has promised and is not staying with them and doing her job for living. Ab problem kyaa hain.??

She isn't touch with Shahs since 5 years. Presently Shahs are in India and she is in U.S. She has started to move on ,so u guys also plz move on from Shah obsession.smiley16

I like her and i am very much sure majority of people who watch the show love her. Otherwise sirf bash kar ne ke liye only pagal log hi time waste karthe hain.smiley29

Mom prepares breakfast out of love and we feel grateful for that.

But when kids like Toshu and Kinjal say, Hum Maid afford nahi kar sakte, Nanny bhi afford nahi kar sakte, Tum meri help karna nahi chahte, to meri baat dhyaan se suno aur samjho, Mummy ke yahan rehne mein humara hi faida hai

What does this mean? Aise bachche hone se bina bachcho ke hona zyada achcha hai.

And majority of people who watch ridicule her. Internet is full of memes on Anupamaa. There are many celebs who copy her accent and mannerisms and make fun of her, she has done nothing as such that gives people material to make motivational or praise worthy videos on her.

Edited by Dee-Dee - 8 months ago
SmithaRam thumbnail

hmm... ok! smiley21smiley21
SmithaRam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

And what are those sacrifices which she made for Anuj and CA? I don’t recall even one!

1. She ordered coloring book online/phone

2. She taught CA rhymes ( radhe radhe hari hari...)

3. She made kichdi & halwa for AK

4. She closed business deals quickly to help in his business.

5. She joined financial literacy class to make him proud.

6. She...

I'm tired just listing them here. That's why knuclehead hubby keeps saying "kaise kar leti ho " smiley9smiley9smiley9

Edited by SmithaRam - 8 months ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Vaise to jo khud paagal hota hai usse dusre paagal hi lagte hai

I guess u should mind ur language to call other paagal 2 support a frictional character

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Anupamav deviji ke bol vachan pyar hai pyar rahega but I won't do anything, just watch her last scene while leaving shah house where vanraj ban her , ok toshu is currently not living in Shah house . Apni zubaan ki koi izzat nhi

Sympathy gain ke liye baghban track le aaye but kya inki FL ki aukaat hai baghban film climax dekha sakenge

Koi or lady hoti to ab Tak toshu or pakhi ko legally or publically disown kar chuki hoti , ya unki shakal nhi dekhti jitni buri tarah se ye dono uski insult karte hai koi dushman na kare vaise

Jo bacchi sach mein respect or love deti thi usse apne partiality or negligence se apne against kar liya , jo bacche kuch nhi maante unke peeche bhagti rehte

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 8 months ago