Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Paru...

They r just finding reasons to bash her. It is very difficult to convince them.

CA has always said that Anu loved her more than Maya. She has confessed it to Anuj when they were at Mumbai.

She also told Maya that "Jab aapne mujhe ashram mein choda ,tho mummy ne mujhe pyaar diya".

But MD ,BB and Pakhi had created insecurity in her innocent mind who already had insecurities due to her lonely childhood at the orphanage.

We audiences are not dumb. Any character can say anything, every character says Anupama is the best mom but we can see through her actions that she is the worst mom.

You realise we have our own eyes and ears to see what's happening on the screen right? CA or Anuj or anyone else can claim anything, but we have our own eyes and ears to see what actually happened, because we are not in a cult but use our own brains.

Edited by Harish111 - 5 months ago
1281577 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashita5500

I think that's coz he wanted to have a family with Anupama. Now regarding adopting Anupama's biological kids,they were all adults and wouldn't have consented. Even Anuj assured an insecure Vanraj that he would never snatch his paternity rights. BTW,nothing can transform 3 anmol ratna of Anuraj into role models. They have defective genes.

Just look at Rakhi ji. Even though she was cheated by her husband Pramod, they posed as a couple for Kinjal's sake. Rakhi ji has moulded Kinjal to a hard working, independent, well mannered, career oriented and humble girl. Kinjal is a combination of Rakhi ji's strength and Pramod's goodness. Both Rakhi ji and Pramod are good parents for Kinjal. This is what is called good parenting.

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prachetas2211

Just look at Rakhi ji. Even though she was cheated by her husband Pramod, they posed as a couple for Kinjal's sake. Rakhi ji has moulded Kinjal to a hard working, independent, well mannered, career oriented and humble girl. Kinjal is a combination of Rakhi ji's strength and Pramod's goodness. Both Rakhi ji and Pramod are good parents for Kinjal. This is what is called good parenting.

Rakhi Dave is my favourite as well. A real role model which every women should emulate. Even though she went through the same betrayal as Anupama,hats off to her approach. She emerged out to be a strong headed, determined and a doting mother. No ott crying, screaming and self victimisation. It's pathetic when she is vilified for being a committed professional while ignoring the sacrifices she made. Not even her ungrateful daughter ever valued her efforts. Ironically,this show has reduced motherhood to 5 page sermons and preparing coffee and burger for adult, married kids.
1281577 thumbnail

Rakhi Dave is my favourite as well. A real role model which every women should emulate. Even though she went through the same betrayal as Anupama,hats off to her approach. She emerged out to be a strong headed, determined and a doting mother. No ott crying, screaming and self victimisation. It's pathetic when she is vilified for being a committed professional while ignoring the sacrifices she made. Not even her ungrateful daughter ever valued her efforts. Ironically,this show has reduced motherhood to 5 page sermons and preparing coffee and burger for adult, married kids.

Agreed. This is why Rakhi ji is a much better mother for me. I like both Kinjal and Rakhi ji's characters. Kinjal for being well mannered, career oriented, hard working and humble. Rakhi ji for being a good inspiration to women. The only complaint I have for Kinjal Even though I love her character is ditching her own mother who is a practical, logical, rich, well educated business woman in favour of that Mahaanta ki moorat Anupama.

STPrincess thumbnail

Agreed. This is why Rakhi ji is a much better mother for me. I like both Kinjal and Rakhi ji's characters. Kinjal for being well mannered, career oriented, hard working and humble. Rakhi ji for being a good inspiration to women. The only complaint I have for Kinjal Even though I love her character is ditching her own mother who is a practical, logical, rich, well educated business woman in favour of that Mahaanta ki moorat Anupama.

Rakhi also taught her daughter to accept her husband's cheating for the sake of her daughter- Pari ?

She also taught her daughter to accept Toshus misdoings ?

She also taught her daughter to not stand up to be a witness in Samars murder case ?

She also taught her daughter to constantly Jaap mummy mummy even if a minor thing is not going her way - exactly how is Kinjal independent?

My point being - every character on this show is flawed. Rakhi started off as a really good character but then she said to Kinjal to accept toshu even after he cheated just because of Pari.

Edited by STPrincess - 5 months ago
1281577 thumbnail

Originally posted by: STPrincess

Rakhi also taught her daughter to accept her husband's cheating for the sake of her daughter- Pari ?

She also taught her daughter to accept Toshus misdoings ?

She also taught her daughter to not stand up to be a witness in Samars murder case ?

She also taught her daughter to constantly Jaap mummy mummy even if a minor thing is not going her way - exactly how is Kinjal independent?

My point being - every character on this show is flawed. Rakhi started off as a really good character but then she said to Kinjal to accept toshu even after he cheated just because of Pari.

Kinjal did not accept Toshu as her husband. But she gave Toshu 1 last chance to become a good father to Pari. It was the same Toshu who had called Kinjal's unborn child an unlucky omen. How can you give a chance to some 1 who had called his unborn child as an unlucky omen to become a good father? Reconsidering her decision to divorce Toshu was Kinjal's biggest blunder. I hope Rakhi ji makes a come back to knock some sense into Kinjal's head.

Ashita5500 thumbnail

There's only one instance where I felt Rakhi was wrong. When she persuaded Kinjal to accept Toshu's infidelity for the sake of Pari but I won't blame her for Kinjal's lack of spine. She has been a responsible mother to her. Gave her a good upbringing. She was a well educated and financially independent woman. Moreover,Rakhi was always willing to support her. Still she regressed and decided to stay with that "good for nothing" husband. The truth is Kinjal is a clingy and irresponsible person. Despite having everything she needs handholding and spoon feeding. She is poles apart from Rakhi and very similar to Anupama. All talks and no action.Thats why she failed to understand her mother's struggle and sacrifices.
Edited by Ashita5500 - 5 months ago
1281577 thumbnail

There's only one instance where I felt Rakhi was wrong. When she persuaded Kinjal to accept Toshu's infidelity for the sake of Pari but I won't blame her for Kinjal's lack of spine. She has been a responsible mother to her. Gave her a good upbringing. She was a well educated and financially independent woman. Moreover,Rakhi was always willing to support her. Still she regressed and decided to stay with that "good for nothing" husband. The truth is Kinjal is a clingy and irresponsible person. Despite having everything she needs handholding and spoon feeding. She is poles apart from Rakhi and very similar to Anupama. All talks and no action.Thats why she failed to understand her mother's struggle and sacrifices.

When Rakhi ji had exposed VanYa's (Ravanraj and Kavya's) EMA to the Shah's, she could have kept the entire Shah family in jail and should have sent Kinjal to the US. Had Kinjal obeyed Rakhi ji she would have been happy and could have got a good job in the US as well. Rakhi ji would have gone to the US to expand her business with Pramod and both of them could have settled in the US to take care of their daughter. I agree that Kinjal idolized that Mahaanta ki moorat Anupama instead of her practical, logical, rich and well educated mother who is a successful business woman. We saw Kinjal becoming Anupama 2.0 after getting married.

1281577 thumbnail

Rakhi ji should not be blamed for Kinjal's fate. It is you who decide what your destiny should be.

1281577 thumbnail

I did not like Anupama being in favour of Kinjal and Toshu's wedding. Rakhi ji was spot on when she said that Toshu is not good for Kinjal. As it turns out Rakhi ji was proved right.