Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Ashita5500

Of course Anuj was not duty bound to marry Anupama. Let's face this. She was no match for him. Still he accepted her out of love along with her baggage and tried his best to fulfill his marital vows and I won't blame him for adopting CA. What's wrong if a man wants to enjoy fatherhood? Is umar mein bachchi ka bojh dal diya? Really? So Anupama is sweet 16 when it comes to marriage and romance but old and ailing when it comes to marital responsibilities? She divorced her ex so legally it wasn't her duty to look after him and his parents. Her children were adult and married. They could have sustained themselves pretty well. It was Anuj and Ca who needed her the most. She was newly married. Her relationship was fragile and demanded time and attention. CA was orphan suffering from abandonment issues. Young minds are impressionable so u have to be very careful while dealing with them. Anupama was not a first time mother. How she remained so oblivious to such scenarios and expected them to ADJUST every damn time? This is actually "GRANT PE LENA".

I agree with most of you POV but though Anuj was not duty bound, he chose to marry Anupamaa out of free will, neither were under any obligation...And match or no match, he loved her hence pursued her for marriage, usmein Anupamaa ki koi galti nahi and accept karna with baggage is not some great favour he did, he knew what he was signing up for... its not her fault that she carried baggage of her previous marriage, thats who and how she was and he was aware of her affiliation to her ex family.

Anupamaa's fault is letting that baggage overwhelm her present then(past now). She just couldn't let go of her self burdened responsibilities...I've said this before that Anupamaa needs regular validation and anyone who puts her on a pedestal, she makes their problems her own whether they ask for help or not. With the control she gained of things with Anuj having her back, she felt she could rule over everything and everyone.

After her abusive past where she wasnt given any respect or importance, she couldnt handle the power and control she had in her relationship with Anuj and ended up misusing it to a ridiculous level. And when it reached breaking point for Anuj she felt she was losing her grip on everything hence left playing victim.

731627 thumbnail

Anujwas very much aware about anupama weakness

Jub anupama ko kimjal ke saath rehne gayi during pregnancy before Maan marriage tabhi anuj ko samjah jaana chahiye tha

Even Devika told anuj during havan where vanraj put documents in fire us time Devika ne Anuj ko bata diya tha ki anupama ke bache bahu uska Ghosla hai i amd anuj hearttely accept it

Yeh baat anuj shaadi se pehle jaanta tha

Sub khuch jaante hue anuj ne shaadi ki

He could have refuse

Baat already crystal clear thi anuj ke saamne even before marriage

That is why I told yahan pur story hi twist kar diya jaata to show anupama is bad irresponsible person but actual episode mein khuch aur hi hota hai

Cream roll anupama ne nahi anuj ne banaya tha

It was kavya who support vanraj when barkha acuse vanraj for attempt to murder anuj not by anupama. Bahut su baatob ko twist Kiya,gaya,hai

Edited by surabhi01 - 8 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Wohi to anuj khuch bhi kare to anuj ki tareef ki pul bandhan shuru ho gaya

Isme Kaun si badi baat hai agar anuj ne anupama se shaadi kar liya Anupama dis not piit gun on anuj ki usi shaadi Karni hai

Father hood enjoy karne ka tabhi kyon khayal.aaya jub anupama se shaadi ko use pehle kyon nahi

In 26 year mein anuj ko father hood enjoy karne ka kyon khayal nahi aaya?

Jaise Maa banne ka khayal shadi ke baad aata hai (in most cases) waise hi baap banne ka khayal bhi shadi ke baad hi aata hai

aap pehle graduation karke fir school nahi ja sakte na, waise hi shadi , bachhe is all step by step process and khayal (in most cases)

Edited by Dee-Dee - 8 months ago
Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hinz

I agree with most of you POV but though Anuj was not duty bound, he chose to marry Anupamaa out of free will, neither were under any obligation...And match or no match, he loved her hence pursued her for marriage, usmein Anupamaa ki koi galti nahi and accept karna with baggage is not some great favour he did, he knew what he was signing up for... its not her fault that she carried baggage of her previous marriage, thats who and how she was and he was aware of her affiliation to her ex family.

Anupamaa's fault is letting that baggage overwhelm her present then(past now). She just couldn't let go of her self burdened responsibilities...I've said this before that Anupamaa needs regular validation and anyone who puts her on a pedestal, she makes their problems her own whether they ask for help or not. With the control she gained of things with Anuj having her back, she felt she could rule over everything and everyone.

After her abusive past where she wasnt given any respect or importance, she couldnt handle the power and control she had in her relationship with Anuj and ended up misusing it to a ridiculous level. And when it reached breaking point for Anuj she felt she was losing her grip on everything hence left playing victim.

I concur with you totally! I wrote it to knock some sense into her delusional fans who assume Maa did some sort of favour by marrying Anuj and adopting CA so they should shut up and remain happy with whatever they get.That's all!
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Ekachh addition, Anupamaa never opposed Baa, speaking truth about an incident of miscarriage is not opposing.
Reminding Baa that we are in 2024 (2023 then) and commenting on someone’s choice of clothes is absolutely shameful and wrong, this is β€˜NOT’ opposing Baa.

Anupamaa threw Pakhi out of Kapadia house only to welcome her back later with her double badtameez behavior and an add on card from Mere Anoooj.

Where is Bhairavi today, any news of her? Or she is also a part of failed ventures and adventures of Anupamaa, she forgot Bhairavi on a US flight few yrs back.

Besides I felt it was very meek and Baa was told off in private, as against the stern looks and continuous direct and indirect warnings given to Barkha and MD.. I did not like how soft she was on Baa compared to the stand she would take for Baa in front of Barkha .. But then that has always been the case so.. smiley36 They must have thought they are showing Anupamaa taking a stand in front of her sasuralwalas for her so called bechari Baa. It only ended up looking like Anupamaa taking stand for an abuser in front of someone (Barkha) who was giving back in the same way she deserved. smiley36 Had she even taken a stand for Kanta, then perhaps a sympathy vote would have been on her side ... But...

731627 thumbnail

Who ask anuj get marry anupama when he already know anupama weakness even before marriage with anupama

Kisi aur se shaadi karta Aur khush rehta

U whole story is twisted just to.show anupama is bad character less jub ki actually episode aise khuch nahi dikhaya

I can give many example and can correct it but no use kyonki bekaar mein baat bhadegi

Main chahe jitna proove Doon aapko story twist karke hi bolna hai

That is why I post video too but koi fayda nahi kyonki aap phir bhi story ko twist karke batatenhe to show anupama is bad charactersless never care fior choti amd anuj

U did not talk.about when anupama scold vanraj when he wanted anupama to marry him but anyway don't want get into discussion

Because even I gave example no use thar is why I am leaving it

Edited by surabhi01 - 8 months ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

1. She's a shameless hypocrite with no morals

2. She has a God complex and feels she can do no wrong though she only makes mistakes and refuses to even accept them leave alone rectify and move forward.

3. Her own family is nothing but a bunch of petty goons and crooks but she preaches to the whole world. Imagine giving lectures on parenting when her own Anuraj defective products were so badly brought up.

4. She has a kink for self humiliation and runs to serve her abusers at every instance.

5. Her concepts are all wrong such as Bade Bhagwaan hote hai aur hamesha sahi hote hai. She uses these flawed concepts to make others as bahu slaves of her Tamashah masters and enable patriarchy and abuse.

6. She is insincere and not committed to anything she gets or works on. She has gotten numerous opportunities but has abandoned each venture and has zero consideration for those who value her or invest their time and efforts in her. A big time loser.

7. She's a lying sack of shit with zero qualifications or experience who's unfit for any task. She is not taken seriously by anyone.

8. She feels she can do everything aka belence all matkas but fails miserably everytime and ruins all relations on the personal front as well.

There are many more points which have been stated countless times but why there still exists a question that needs to be asked regarding this ghatiya, vaahiyat creature called AnupaMaid is surprising smiley37

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Who ask anuj get marry anupama when he already know anupama weakness even before marriage with anupama

Kisi aur se shaadi karta Aur khush rehta

Now I get what you mean Ashita and I totally agreesmiley37
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

Besides I felt it was very meek and Baa was told off in private, as against the stern looks and continuous direct and indirect warnings given to Barkha and MD.. I did not like how soft she was on Baa compared to the stand she would take for Baa in front of Barkha .. But then that has always been the case so.. smiley36 They must have thought they are showing Anupamaa taking a stand in front of her sasuralwalas for her so called bechari Baa. It only ended up looking like Anupamaa taking stand for an abuser in front of someone (Barkha) who was giving back in the same way she deserved. smiley36 Had she even taken a stand for Kanta, then perhaps a sympathy vote would have been on her side ... But...

Whenever Baa is insulting someone, all Maa says is Baaaaa, that too in the politest tone as if scolding a 5 yr old

Baa has insulted Rakhi - calling her Naagin and also for her clothes, insulted Barkha calling her backless bhabhi, Maide ki Katori to Kavya, she has insulted Nandini and Kinjal too at one time, Anuj ko to tabiyat se insult kiya hai and CA ko for being an Orphan

All Maa could say was Baa πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Even when Baa came outside her house to curse her, she could not utter a word, infact she cried, mujhe baddua di, apni beti ko? She is an absolutely foolish and delusional woman to even think that Baa and Bapuji consider her as their daughter, but she actually firmly believes it

Do any parents behave this way with their kids? Will Baa Bapuji behave the same way with their missing daughter Dolly? πŸ˜‚

Edited by Dee-Dee - 8 months ago
STPrincess thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Uff the days when she was chanting baa baa white sheep ! smiley37smiley37