Anupamaa set for another leap with cast changes and a new lead

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

According to a recent update from Times Now, Star Plus' popular series Anupamaa, starring Rupali Ganguly and Gaurav Khanna, is expected to undergo a significant leap within the next three to four months. This shift will not only alter the storyline but will also introduce a host of new faces to the cast. A prominent actor is set to join the show as the new lead, signalling a dramatic change in the series' direction.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/anupamaa-set-for-another-leap-with-cast-changes-and-a-new-lead-report_210404

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Dkp is well known for spreading fake news but if there's actually a leap can they please get rid of the Niraaasaa Bhawan tabela folk. There's no point of having them and too much screenspace is wasted especially on the irritating Sasta Samar-MahaanMaamiKiBhanji romaanch.

Anuj and Aadhya characters must also be phased out for a really meaningful leap.

One thing is guaranteed. Dhongi Domukh and Mawaali Jhuli will still be there, as young as ever. One busy in manipulation, other busy abusing and the rest running around to serve them. smiley9

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

🤔 Assuming Shahs are an integral part of the show, so, Kinjal will now play Saas? Or will they be phased out?

Isse achcha, yeh dikhao ki Vanraj ne sabko Cliff se gira diya except Anupama ofcourse.

Anyway, Anupama will defend him. Because he can be galat but not ghatiya and will scream on rooftops to say he cannot kill anyone.

Anupama ko waise bhi khud ko besht Maa, bechari saabit karna aadat hain, toh, together they adopt an entire new phemily.

carecar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

According to a recent update from Times Now, Star Plus' popular series Anupamaa, starring Rupali Ganguly and Gaurav Khanna, is expected to undergo a significant leap within the next three to four months. This shift will not only alter the storyline but will also introduce a host of new faces to the cast. A prominent actor is set to join the show as the new lead, signalling a dramatic change in the series' direction.

I don't understand why TV writers can't compete with OTT writers. A writer is a writer, right? I know there are limitations on TV, but there's still so much they can do. It's really sad—they have a show that's the most watched in the nation, yet they can't weave a beautiful, empowering story. It's truly disappointing.

Sometimes I feel like confronting the writers and asking, "Where is the empowerment for women?"

Dive into some lit on women's empowerment. Maybe you guys could come up with something concrete and worth watching for once.

Varna inki gaadi toh Shaadi Bache ke aage badhti hi nahi.

Superuser27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Dkp is well known for spreading fake news but if there's actually a leap can they please get rid of the Niraaasaa Bhawan tabela folk. There's no point of having them and too much screenspace is wasted especially on the irritating Sasta Samar-MahaanMaamiKiBhanji romaanch.

Anuj and Aadhya characters must also be phased out for a really meaningful leap.

One thing is guaranteed. Dhongi Domukh and Mawaali Jhuli will still be there, as young as ever. One busy in manipulation, other busy abusing and the rest running around to serve them. smiley9

The only thing that can bring my interest back is, if they could bring the og Anuj back, who had control on his life and emotions, and for once show these guys doing some real parenting for the poor child

Abhi boht zyada negative kr diye hai, ek ke baad ek kuch durghatna hi hoti rehti hai, insaan kho jaate hai, mar jaate hain, khane me cockroach chala jaata hai, dukaan ko aag lag jaati hai, boorhi daadi k sar pe koi patthar fek ke maar deta hai 😂

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 23 days ago

hopefully the new story will have smart and sensible characters rather than hypocritical characters who disprove their own social messages through contradicting actions.

TMudra thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappySmiles

hopefully the new story will have smart and sensible characters rather than hypocritical characters who disprove their own social messages through contradicting actions.

Actors ke saath writers ko bhi change karenge tho kuch ho saktha hai… nahi tho wahi atke rahenge…

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TMudra

Actors ke saath writers ko bhi change karenge tho kuch ho saktha hai… nahi tho wahi atke rahenge…

Nah, writers have no say over DKP and RG. If main leads ego gets hurt, she throws a tantrum and the character turns negative like Maya and is written out or is sidelined like Anuj.

I will not blame the writers who have no freedom.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Show starring gaurav and rupali haah, no sudhansu?

I guess dude is actually leaving