Episode Discussions

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 26 days ago

Anupamaa: The Heartfelt Reason Behind Anupamaa and Anuj’s 'Anu ki Rasoi'

Hello friends

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum

Episode begins with Vanraj and Anuoama clashing over the opening of food stall in front of Asha Bhavan. Meenu appreciates her efforts n assures she will inform all her college friends and surely she will he many customers . Vanraj humiliates Anupama but she retort ps back and shows confidence that this food stall will flourish n make good business and help alleviate financial troubles of their home .

MaAn perform Pooja Aarti, Tilak, coconut breaking and well wishes of all home inmates . She begins with prayers to Kanha ji . . She then makes the post for uploading on social media . She poses before her thela n posts pictures on SM . She invites everyone to have healthy home made food at her stall at reasonable rates .

She then starts with fist dish offering to Kanha ji. Then a merry song plays in BG as she starts her food stall. She makes offering to Kaberi cow, birds and doggie coffee . Anuj brings nimbu mirchi for the Theka , they have sweet romantic close moments as they both put it up .

Next door , Mansion inmates Baa nd Vanraj are missing Anupamaa ’s cooking as they smell the delicious aroma of ehr dishes , vanraj stops his exercises n asks Baa tk get some food for him as he was feeling hungry . Baa states Anuoama has magic in ehrbhad s n she too is affected by the aroma emanating from her cooking .
at thela Anupama lovingly offers a part of the first cooking to Kapadia ji as he is the one who gave this idea .Anuj relishes the dish and loved the aroma . He offers her a spoonful and she gets emotional eating it . He makes her happy by appreciating the halwa puri. They have sweet romantic moments at thela .

The inmates get together for the opening ceremony of thela . Anuoama gets the ribbon cut by the hands of Babuji. He does it reluctantly as the behest of Bala an Anu. All clap n relish the dishes of their choice and dissuade Anupamaa to give away any complimentary dishes .

At shah house Titu is arranging a bouquet and card for Anuoama on the occasion of her stall opening . Dimpy and Pakhi create ruckus , they accuse Sagar of having affair with Nandita and Meenu of having affair with Sagar . Vanraj warns nothing will go to Anupamaa from this family . Titu accuses that he was reminded numerous times that he was an outsider and not part of this family . Why should he be restricted now ?
Titu accuses Pakhi is talking nonsense all the time . Vanraj fumes .

At her foster home Aadya is missing her mummy pops , she notices the empty tiffin belonging to Anioama and succeeds in hiding a note for mummy inside that tiffin ;prays to kanjajinthat mummy gets it .

Precap

Anuoama is horrified tk see miscreants vandalising her new food stall and tries tk stop them n protests , none are there to help as she they miscreants are about tk set fire to the stall , to her surprise , Anuj comes and handles the goons.

Edited by Sutapasima - 25 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trollbaaz

Posted: 25 days ago

Would not mind if Dumpy actually does this…

IMG_5925.jpeg

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Would not mind if Dumpy actually does this…

IMG_5925.jpeg

Babuji ko bachane ke bajay... Har koi aapne aap me hi magan hai😅

Expressions to dekho sab ke 😂

Maa ne Indira ji wig kyu pahena hua hai???

Leap me next gen lao sun ke pagal ho gayi kya😁😁😁

whatthelife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Unrelated question but why does this lady lip bite ALL THE TIME? She knows nothing about acting, thinks lip bite is cute and shows excitement… to me, it looks CHEAP … smiley11

whatthelife thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Lip bite and give the coconut to mere Anooj … my interpretation of the scene goes like this

Anu: (lip bite and hand the coconut over to Anooj)

Anooj: is it for me to hit my head?

Anu: no no, hit me with it … you are already half crack! smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: whatthelife

Unrelated question but why does this lady lip bite ALL THE TIME? She knows nothing about acting, thinks lip bite is cute and shows excitement… to me, it looks CHEAP … smiley11

I hope she bites her lip that hard that she is unable to give any bhashans for the resht oph her lyphe.
whatthelife thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Poor majboor trying hard NOT to romance … and this lady is all over himsmiley16

Edited by whatthelife - 25 days ago
kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail

Trollbaaz

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Waste of time tame episode with Nirasaa Bhawan tabela inmates gathered around the thela, LameLegpamaa's convo with god and the usual tamashah.

Precap was too good. Hope it's not a dream sequence smiley37

Edited by ShahH8er - 25 days ago
kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I hope she bites her lip that hard that she is unable to give any bhashans for the resht oph her lyphe.

No then she will give bhasan with bloody and swollen lips too😏what are the home remedies when you have lip bite😅

Or disadvantages of severe lip bite😁

Haalat jo bhi ho.. Bhasan rukna nahi chahiye🤣