Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: AAMP

Har jagah Langdipama ko kyu glorify karna hai.. Abhira used to fight her own battles.. in fact she used to ghusofy in others’ matters and fight for them also..

And just to glorify Langdipama, Aaj Abhira ko uski help leni pad rahi hai! smiley7

Maa apni bhashanbaji use virasat me dene aayi hogi😄

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

@bold 1: 😮 Just like Undhiyu and Mohanthal are same? About regional stereotypes, don't even get us started. Let us start with the correct names/pronunciation of names then. As a Kannadathi, seen it forever and looks like even the actors have given up in trying to correct.

@bold 2: So, Dadisa is the Bhabhi and Leela, the Nanadsmiley29, itne Rakshabandhan, Colour-Co-ordinated Teej-tyohaar beet gaye, bhai ki yaad tak na aayi?

About Maryada wala pyaar. Woh toh Shruti ke time par khud confess kiya tha ki "dil dimaag par haawi" toh baakiyon ko maryada wala gyaan dene ka kya matlab (Haan yeh alag baat hain ki palat gayi baaki sabke saamne, bechari banne ke liye)?

Abhi bhi jo reh rahi hain, saadhuon ko bhi jhut hi bola tha na "Mae Anuj ki patni hn".

Yaha bhi boli Marne ke baad bhi pyar karti rahungi... 🤨

Har jagah use sirf apna pyaar hi yaad ata hai😃

Budhape me bachpana wala pyaar🤪🤨

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Harish111

Anyone know what's up with the weird sticky post by mod about discussing YRKH here? I mean this forum is mostly dead, everyday there is barely one daily thread of 2-3 pages and 1 or max 2 other topics opened with almost no replies on them.

So why would you restrict topics further on the forum instead of trying to drive more activity? Instead of trying to drive more traffic and conversations why are mods trying to kill all discussions and criticism?

The more I see posts like these, more I am convinced star plus is paying mods/admins to supress criticism of their shows as much as possible. Their actions make no sense to me otherwise.

Their moderation is beyond pathetic. Genuinely hope that this site dies out and becomes a ghost town with only the mods left in this barren place!
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

And as a Marwadi super offended at Devi Maa calling Kachori a Ghevar just to prove her point that Naam mein hi sab kuch rakha hai 😡 Kachori apni jagah Ghevar apni jagah, ye gawar Orat apni Gujju dishes ka fusion kare like Undhiyu Biryani to hi thik hai, pls don’t even think of ruining other cuisines.

It is an offense period. It is just too dumb to mix up the two vastly different dishes! smiley5smiley29 Ghevar and kachori look so different smiley44

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Hmm, so, there was a whole army about Shruti "interfering in internal matters of iSpice and Chutney and complaining to authorities" and asking Shruti and media alike to not indulge in her "pressonul metter" but it is absolutely fine to go to an uninvited event, poke her nose in their pressonal metter much less start giving advise to a much older woman, Badr Bhagwan?

Clearly, such desperate attempts to clean the leads' image. Well, let's say, that bridge is long ...... try to get a whole new plot and lead. This train of sequences ain't arriving at any destination.

Still can't get over someone who was hired for professional services, interfering in personal matters and doing her typical dialogue-baazi and nautanki. She thinks the whole world is Shah hauj/Nirasaa Bhawan tabela?? Considering, she got away with this nonsense on a so called interneshunal cumpeetishan, guess she got emboldened to try it everywhere.

No clean up possible. It's not a case of 'dal mein kuch kaala' here but 'kaale mein dal'

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trollbaaz

Mawaali Jhuli being related to Kaveri Poddar makes no sense at all. They should’ve shown Kaveri’s husband being an old friend of Dukhmukh instead. It’s blatant that Shut Shahi’s are obsessed with inserting this filthy TamaShah phemli everywhere.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

At the start of the MahaCringeam, Langdipamaa was noticeably limping while in the kitchen. Then all of a sudden she came carrying those huge thaals with Abheera and then even danced???? What is happening here? Does she have a leg injury as per her convenience? Only an excuse to avoid work?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Apparently Langdipamaa mentioned that the Raosda is her besht phriend smiley37smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Mawaali Jhuli being related to Kaveri Poddar makes no sense at all. They should’ve shown Kaveri’s husband being an old friend of Dukhmukh instead. It’s blatant that Shut Shahi’s are obsessed with inserting this filthy TamaShah phemli everywhere.

Oh basically you were missing dukhmukh in the episode.. woh bhi aa gaye hote .. flirting with kavu

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Oh basically you were missing dukhmukh in the episode.. woh bhi aa gaye hote .. flirting with kavu

I just needed some time to reflect on my own behaviour for being so obsessed with a certain other show that I don’t really like.

Still very offended how no one bothered to bring Dukhmukh with them smiley28 Just imagine him flirting with Kaveri and Leela getting jealous smiley36

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 28 days ago