Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoNotDisturb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

So true! not a huge Sonam fan or anything but she does look way far younger than both Katrina and also Deepika even.

Katrina on the other hand has ruined her face completely. Like have you noticed that Katrina’s eyes completely disappears whenever she tries to smile? smiley3 like just lay off the botox and fillers already, woman! smiley29

@Bold Exactly, I am not a huge Sonam fan but she looks the best amongst her contemporaries. In fact after Child birth, she’s glowing.

The day Katrina started her Botox overload, she lost her charm. And also I feel she’s much older than what she claims, so she’s feeling obligated to do all these procedures to make herself look younger. How sad!

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 days ago

Her puffiness has reduced alot. I remember she came in bb sometime back & looked super bloated because of Botox or whatever she did.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

This is sad because I find her very sorted. But her face isn't symmetric anymore and she is looking crazy in this pic.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

She looks much happier. The stories I've heard about her also seem to confirm that.

Fans used to talk about how she was one of the more unpleasant celebs to meet in real life and there are lots of stories of her being rude or arrogant when dealing with others. But apparently, after since her marriage to Vicky, she's been much kinder and there are no more negative stories about her when dealing with fans or ordinary people. I think she's found with Vicky that she can relax and not be so much on edge like she was in her prior relationships, so I'm glad she has that comfort now.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She looks good and still gorgeous

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoNotDisturb

@Bold Exactly, I am not a huge Sonam fan but she looks the best amongst her contemporaries. In fact after Child birth, she’s glowing.

The day Katrina started her Botox overload, she lost her charm. And also I feel she’s much older than what she claims, so she’s feeling obligated to do all these procedures to make herself look younger. How sad!

Well Katrina is literally a hopeless case now…that’s all I can say!

Her face will never ever recover again and she has no one to blame but herself 🤷‍♀️

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Well Katrina is literally a hopeless case now…that’s all I can say!

Her face will never ever recover again and she has no one to blame but herself 🤷‍♀️

https://giphy.com/gifs/animation-cartoon-courage-the-cowardly-dog-cdqwNuGaUg3Qs

A style for one that best suits? smiley4

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Courage the cowardly dog gif is so apt smiley37

chooseme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She looks nice here. Some years ago her face didn't look good at all but compared to those years the botox look settled. She has ruined her natural beauty, but this is much better than the early botoxed face (at Fitoor time). The plump look here is cute.
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

she looks much better at 41 than the horror show she became some years ago..

Jagga promotions and sooryavanshi promotions esp that blue outfit one in TKSS..yikes..her face was so stretched that she looked scary while smiling..

some therapy is very imp..the problem is always the mind..never the face..