Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sulu82 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: sulu82

it is ok face. The main problem is with his long hair. he should have cut them ASAP. he looks better with his original hairstyle.

Now he is looking like his father. :)

I think he should keep JHMS or Post-leap look of Dilwale in the real life. that will suit him better.

And yes he should think about his smoking. smiley13

Edited by sulu82 - 5 months ago
1278807 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

Facial fat. I say what happened to his hair so dry frizzy

too much blow dry?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sulu, I saw you tagged me with this topic...well...would you want that I take this topic maker serious??? I decided to don't do it... smiley16

sulu82 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

Sulu, I saw you tagged me with this topic...well...would you want that I take this topic maker serious??? I decided to don't do it... smiley16

No dear.don't take him/her seriously.

I think it is normal. This aging happens with anybody. so nothing to be shocked. why he/she have made this topic? smiley36

Clochette thumbnail

Whatever people choose to allegedly 'prove' their point of view, the pics mostly have rarely to do with my perception.

As for ShahRukh, his physical age has no importance to me as I know that the mind and emotions can have another age.

I know people twenty years younger than SRK who have lost all energy due to life circumstances...and I know people older than 80 years old whose mind and demeanour show a youthful energy as much as SRK has.

(disclaimer: I didn't read the thread, I just replied to your respond smiley1)

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago

Sorry Gauri Khan ji....aka TM.....you get to see SRK's face without filters.....so may be you are worried.smiley19....apun toh audience hai....and we see this on screen ....so no complaints....smiley27smiley42smiley43

Shah Rukh Khan's Jawan to have a heavy dose of VFX; Key details inside - News - IndiaGlitz.com

Clochette thumbnail

Just as an observation: the member who made this topic seems to like to make negatively connoted topics ...I wonder why...

uff...maar daalaaa.....maar daalaaa.....smiley27smiley42

movie gifs — SHAH RUKH KHAN in JAWAN (2023)

Clochette thumbnail

Why should I even judge the looks of someone I love according to other people's perception as my love for this person has absolutely nothing to do with other people's perceptions smiley2

Clochette thumbnail

I watched a more than 2 hours long Zee Awards show with a ShahRukh who was celebrated along with collegues and friends...and entertained the audience for a big part of the show being the one who brought the paying audience into the arena...