Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1278807 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

What? AK, AD have NOT done any procedures, Botox?

Don't think that's true...

who said that? smiley3

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Debbira

Are you talking about Natasha Poonawallah? 😐

smiley2

Word Count: 0

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Read some comment here that although Akshay & Ajay haven't done any procedures or botox etc they look good even at this age, unlike SRK

but don't think that's true

Did both of them ever say they never do such stuff? They certainly do imo

1278807 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Read some comment here that although Akshay & Ajay haven't done any procedures or botox etc they look good even at this age, unlike SRK

but don't think that's true

Did both of them ever say they never do such stuff? They certainly do imo

Yeah I don’t think they are 100% natural either lol

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He is pushing 60 and looks like a normal 60 year old. He is also a smoker, in 90s he used to be a chainsmoker I think, he might have cut down on smoking but the damage is already done. Cigs, alcohol, sugar are not your friends.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just asking: What do you know about SRK's consuming of alcohol and sugar???

He still is a smoker (albeit many of his cigarettes just smoulder away), but insinuating him being addicted to alcohol and sugar... why???

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
surajhere thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Just asking: What do you know about SRK's consuming of alcohol and sugar???

He still is a smoker (albeit many of his cigarettes just smoulder away), but insinuating him being addicted to alcohol and sugar... why???

He does drink alcohol, I think, and he is a heavy smoker, he admitted that in many of his interviews in 90s, You don't need to be addicted to alcohol to cause damage to your body. Akshay Kumar and SRK are almost the same age but their is quite a difference in how they look.

Sugar was a general comment.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh, I've no problem to agree to "heavy smoker" but I don't agree that he gets portrayed as an alcoholic or a sugar addicted smiley2

And respective to his age...well, he has a youthfullness that many in the same age group would envy (apart of his physical fitness which definitely outshines others of his age group).

surajhere thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Oh, I've no problem to agree to "heavy smoker" but I don't agree that he gets portrayed as an alcoholic or a sugar addicted smiley2

And respective to his age...well, he has a youthfullness that many in the same age group would envy (apart of his physical fitness which definitely outshines others of his age group).

I never said he was an 'alcoholic' , I said he consumes alcohol. And as I said, sugar was a general observation it was not specific to SRK.

He has youthfulness, he was always an energizer bunny, but it would have better if he had looked as healthy as Akshay Kumar or for that matter Suniel Shetty, who is 62.

crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Smoking has damaged his face .