Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Just as an afterthought: the Filmfare Awards show had not even a quarter of the 'wow'-factor the Zee one had...

Originally posted by: Clochette

Just as an afterthought: the Filmfare Awards show had not even a quarter of the 'wow'-factor the Zee one had...

Do you remember the award show where SRK received....Indian of the year award??

Well there was team ISRO who also received an award .....and guess who the brightest of the minds...the actual rocket scientists wanted a pic with....THE SHAHRUKH KHAN.smiley16.....don't let the trolls upset you over trivial things...smiley36

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Do you remember the award show where SRK received....Indian of the year award??

Well there was team ISRO who also received an award .....and guess who the brightest of the minds...the actual rocket scientists wanted a pic with....THE SHAHRUKH KHAN.smiley16.....don't let the trolls upset you over trivial things...smiley36

No internet persons can really upset me even though I might argue against them.

I totally can understand why intelligent people with also emotional intelligence would acknowledge ShahRukh's position as a special human being and also as a special Indian celebrity.

Btw, no doubt why Madhavan chose SRK as the interviewer in the Hindi version of Rocketry...SRK would have had the same emotional reaction towards the real scientist...SRK's thinking and feeling is like that.

That's why the key scene in Zero is the one with the actresses he worked with...but I doubt that many got it.

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He’s almost 60 he is not going to retain his looks forever.

As for people who are asking why aamir Ans Salman look better? That’s cause they both have gotten multiple procedures done to their face. Also regular use of Botox.

Srk somehow doesn’t believe in getting these procedures done it seems, which is why we see all these wrinkles and sagging of skin… also he is a chain smoker, heavy drinker and insomniac.. so all these things things are adding to his already aged skin

Clochette thumbnail

Dear, I agree with smoking and little sleep but not with "heavy drinker" (he's drinking a looooot of coffee, if you mean that, though).

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

he is almost 60, what you expect. some ppls age well and some don't. shah has a small frame, no meatsmiley36therefore when you age, of course there will be bones only. he looks happy and normal, let him be.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Clochette thumbnail

Don't know why some want to out themselves as

Wem Die Scheisse Bis Zum Halse Steht... - Scheisse GIF - Scheisse Bis Zum Hals Hals - Discover & Share GIFs

when the posts deal with SRK...

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: JustWandering

He’s almost 60 he is not going to retain his looks forever.

As for people who are asking why aamir Ans Salman look better? That’s cause they both have gotten multiple procedures done to their face. Also regular use of Botox.

Srk somehow doesn’t believe in getting these procedures done it seems, which is why we see all these wrinkles and sagging of skin… also he is a chain smoker, heavy drinker and insomniac.. so all these things things are adding to his already aged skin

No its not that he doesn't believe in them....but due to some medical reasons he can't.....otherwise he would have had them....nothing wrong in getting procedures done for better looks especially when they are in entertainment business....

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Debbira

too much blow dry?

Blow dry makes hair smoother atleast in my case. It’s either hair dye or hair bleach.