What’s wrong with SRK’s face?!? - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 hours ago

lol what did we just see? A crow? smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Clochette

Well...Akshay also smokes, but mainly cigars...he also drinks alcohol....

I don't think so, isnt he a health freak?

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aamir did a nose job and uses botox to get a younger appearance...and, of course, also VFX in movies.

Salman also looks aged when not 'groomed'.

I want to say: So what? Are we so superficial that we only like/love a forever-young-face appearance???

that's just a rumor and they are definitely not reflective of his lifestyle or habit... unlike Shahrukh who lives life King-Khan size, like a junkiesmiley36

as for being superficial, well, God made beautiful looking people for a reason, didn't he? What's wrong with admiring the beauties he has created?smiley17

now do you know anyone who doesn't want to look the best they can, that is someone who's not a slob or a junkie?smiley2

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

lol i think he's looking like Rajnikant... the version without the fancy paintjob on his face.smiley36 Wonder when he'll oblige his fans by showing us his bald pate nextsmiley2smiley17smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 hours ago

what is rumour for the one is fact for the other...just like the respective member wants it...be it smoking, alcohol, health, diet, drugs, sugar or hair...

Edited by Clochette - 17 hours ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Its good he cut his hair

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

what is rumour for the one is fact for the other...just like the respective member wants it...be it smoking, alcohol, health, diet, drugs, sugar or hair...

lol are you talking about alternative facts?smiley2smiley36

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 hours ago

Aamir did a nose job and uses botox to get a younger appearance...and, of course, also VFX in movies.

Salman also looks aged when not 'groomed'.

I want to say: So what? Are we so superficial that we only like/love a forever-young-face appearance???

akshay doesnt smoke. he is also a teetotaler.

as far as srk is concerned i still believe srk is the most attractive superstar in india. occasionally he feels haggard. most of the time cool.

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

As I'm biased towards SRK, he also is attractive to me. smiley42

About Akshay: Yes, I know what his public reputation is smiley1

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

lol are you talking about alternative facts?smiley2smiley36

I think you know exactly what I mean smiley1 (I won't use "alternative" though, but rather 'personalized')