Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

Isliye surekha sab chod ke udaipur mein settle ho gayi hai kuch diamonds abhi bhi Manish goenka ne chupa ke rakhe honge.

arey destination wedding nahi mili kya Legachyy fl ko itna bada lawyers family mila hi usko itna sara Legachyy money of maheswaris singhus gvs ka shares ayenge. Aise kaise gvs or poddars mein shadi karte hi 😂

Originally posted by: hari15

Aayega dulha raja palki ko lekhar. Aur uska godhi kafi hey

ayyyo we miss our camel 🐫 ride

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

arey destination wedding nahi mili kya Legachyy fl ko itna bada lawyers family mila hi usko itna sara Legachyy money of maheswaris singhus gvs ka shares ayenge. Aise kaise gvs or poddars mein shadi karte hi 😂

Destination wedding from poddar house to gvs. Manish took her to destination na yesterday

Edited by hari15 - 11 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

why vidya is competing with abheera or maa ka pyar now. Why her ego is bruised. Has she not seen how he goes against anyone till now. His only work is fight with family and pamper baby. Kartik too was similar once their relations were set, he didn't trust naira. They had trust issues and kartik easily flippec to same face sirat so i dont find his love true any day. I never watched kaira bits again as I see sirat in kaira too thru kartik what all he said to naira went in bin. I can watch last one as hero love is kept alive till end

Vidya got overconfident with her importance in Armaan life, she doesn't know that he was ready to marry when the beloved dadisa was in hospital with a heart attack 😂😂.

Dadisa k saamne aap kon ho.vidya ji. Step.mom. lol

I didn't watched kaira but I know the very long list of shadiya and trust issues they had, hopefully this couple don't have same fate.

Originally posted by: hari15

Destination wedding from poddar house to gvs. Manish took her to destination na yesterday

secret is sets are next to next buildings garvita walked and came yesterday 😂

ayyyo we miss our camel 🐫 ride

I miss air balloon ridesmiley38

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Haan IR hone par, Singhania and Maheshwari families were coming with shares and property for the baby sharma queen.

Closing her the best daughter of daughter of daughter ❤️.

And gold plated cards k baad, no destination wedding and lehenga bhi duplicate , ya mumma sharma ka 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Vidya got overconfident with her importance in Armaan life, she doesn't know that he was ready to marry when the beloved dadisa was in hospital with a heart attack 😂😂.

Dadisa k saamne aap kon ho.vidya ji. Step.mom. lol

I didn't watched kaira but I know the very long list of shadiya and trust issues they had, hopefully this couple don't have same fate.

vidya never thought she has less importance in his life and she is only thinking more. Issue is she has been giving and didn't think anything much she thought if abhira is in her hold, ar too will be. But ar from day 1 he always went against family held Rohit to manavo dadi. If we see vidya thought of ruhaan went ahead till end ste can't think of ar. Later she understood after madhav in hospital and went against dadi. Now vidya dadi on one side dadi never changed. She accepts but gives jillat too as she can't take her. I liked one dialogue of fufa e kya achi bahu har baat mein dadi ke against baat karne wali. Is she good wife then half yes or no. She as deal wife didn't understand him much nor gave any patni ka sukh except simple bed rolling . If she saved madhav vidya jaan then ruhi saved dadi Rohit too. Vidyas cleansing this time that any day step is step own is own karke holds Rohit soon.
Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

vidya never thought she has less importance in his life and she is only thinking more. Issue is she has been giving and didn't think anything much she thought if abhira is in her hold, ar too will be. But ar from day 1 he always went against family held Rohit to manavo dadi. If we see vidya thought of ruhaan went ahead till end ste can't think of ar. Later she understood after madhav in hospital and went against dadi. Now vidya dadi on one side dadi never changed. She accepts but gives jillat too as she can't take her. I liked one dialogue of fufa e kya achi bahu har baat mein dadi ke against baat karne wali. Is she good wife then half yes or no. She as deal wife didn't understand him much nor gave any patni ka sukh except simple bed rolling . If she saved madhav vidya jaan then ruhi saved dadi Rohit too. Vidyas cleansing this time that any day step is step own is own karke holds Rohit soon.

Yep after this marriage let's see if vidya ego is bruised because Armaan didn't hear her, mayne she will differentiate between sons and couples so we could have the couple fight we want for so long.

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Yep after this marriage let's see if vidya ego is bruised because Armaan didn't hear her, mayne she will differentiate between sons and couples so we could have the couple fight we want for so long.

dadi will be kept little aside as we are fedup of her hate so Vidya will dance next.