Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 days ago

Cycle scenes were in s2 goenkas house for kartik and naira. They both used to sit on cycle and roam in hall too. It's kartiks way and used in last time too in pain time. Everything is from their own pitara repeat rinse.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

How tacky n low budget wedding these so called legacy queen is getting..Even Ruhi got better wedding n looks when she married rohit..No wonder this show is done n dusted

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Cycle scenes were in s2 goenkas house for kartik and naira. They both used to sit on cycle and roam in hall too. It's kartiks way and used in last time too in pain time. Everything is from their own pitara repeat rinse.

They need to remember kartik naira were in their young 20's.

Making 30+ reputed lawyer roaming inside house in cycle while his would be is sad due to infertility drama. Is this all about shaadi. Armaan ok with not having kids, good for him, but won't abhira feel sad for not being able to conceive. It's like she need not to feel sad because armaan don't mind not having kids. What about her wants.

I am not against of marriage happening but they made all about what armaan wants, what family feel, not thinking a woman may need time to process the fact about her infertility to enjoy her wedding fully.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Making 30+ reputed lawyer roaming inside house in cycle while his would be is sad due to infertility drama. Is this all about shaadi. Armaan ok with not having kids, good for him, but won't abhira feel sad for not being able to conceive. It's like she need not to feel sad because armaan don't mind not having kids. What about her wants.

I am not against of marriage happening but they made all about what armaan wants, what family feel, not thinking a woman may need time to process the fact about her infertility to enjoy her wedding fully.

It's not about shadi also it's about another one of ruhis failed plan..baaki sab normal haismiley37

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I don’t think Armaan will be kidnapped.. because that scene is an angst type scene like Maine pyar kiya ..

Most probably they will play Meine pyar kiya .. ka theme tune .. 🎵 and song

Tomorrow we will see that .. with ropes and rohit pep talk ..

Then he will go and talk with abhira begging Manish .

After that he will come back home in cycle like Maine pyar kiya

Then Abhira will go to temple and meet Vidya .. which may be on Friday and there will be talks of MG with Abhira and

Saturday and Sunday is the wedding shoot .. I don’t think there will be kidnapping but Ruhi will steal abhira’s lehanga .. and wear that to swap places .. but Manish will give akshara’s lehanga to abhira

I really don’t think .. Ruhi will be wearing akshara ka lehanga… but if Abhira is also wearing the exact same lehanga with exact jewellery then it is a dream sequence of Ruhi.. because Abhira ki bidai will be from Goenka house and she will wear her mother’s outfit.. now why didn’t Manish Goenka invite singhanias in the wedding .. that’s silly .. since Kairav is alive and so is his own brother surekha ka hubby .. he should have called them up and told them about this scenario

itna latka diya reveal....bhai karen khatam ab...and let abhira hate thses goenkas and the birla...😂

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

actually it's all rushed before shadi. They could have married 2 months back sorted all the issues one after another which they kept before shadi. Instead of keeping a loving couple away from nearing and testing their patience for long is killing the sexual frustration for them too. On top of it there were issues surrounded always. No function was right every time jillat. We feel for that girl but she has none. She loved that family as own but they cant give that apnapan to her. Dadi us always e ladki only no love nothing it's her ego bruised seeing her anytime. Vidya is flipper. As a mother she is choosing arman first not abheera. It's common in realty too my mil once told me my son is always my blood I chose him against you. Any day apna apna hota hi. See how Manish held abheera knowing as his akshu ki beti. Same ruhi will change ak is dead long ago that past should be buried. She should start fresh with sister instead of saying anath she got family back thru masi ki beti. Goenkas have to be together to meet this toxic poddars any day. Ar is wanting shadi to happen first. If abheera is taunted in family how long he stands it's waste. Instead they should focus on career and just keep hopes one day when it comes they can embrace the parenthood. Someone should guide them positively like they did in both seasons during this issue. Here they are complicating more to get sympathy on a motherless girl. Poddars are any day together brothers chose brothers or cousins chose siblings or mother dadi chose their kids. Outsiders are ruhi and abheera. As ruhi is kept aside of all these issues she has no pressure. Any day pl gets easily everything in story either a man or kid not what she wants but what cvs want give her even if she is not asking 😤
Edited by Mehersudha - 11 days ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

How tacky n low budget wedding these so called legacy queen is getting..Even Ruhi got better wedding n looks when she married rohit..No wonder this show is done n dusted

ruhi got same lehenga and accessories like bride 😂😂
Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

After all this if Ab goes Vidhya Maa then nobody can save her! Truly disgusting on vidhya's part, it looks like she's hurting Ab for removing the ring 💍

Screenshot_2024-09-18-20-03-08-47.jpg

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ruhi got same lehenga and accessories like bride 😂😂

Recently I've made a discovery!

Remember after Dadisa declared Rohit dead, Armaan chased after Roohi with "Aye khuda song from rocky handsome movie"

Look at the lyrics

(Rahat sir verse)

Le aayi hai beete hue

Lamhon ko phir haan ye zindagi

Yun beraham si ho gayi

Lene chali jaan ye zindagi

Khuda kyun rooth gaya mujhse

Nahi tha bair mera tujhse

Kyun tune chheen liya mujhse

Mera jahaan...

Aye Khuda

Tu bata

(Now comes Shreya ma'am verse)

Ummeed thi, armaan the

Khushiyan bhi thi, behisaab si

Baahon mein thi, duniya meri

Thi zindagi jaise khwaab si

Har ik pal roshan roshan tha

Mehekta dil ka aangan tha

Tha jannat se badhkar pyaara

Mera jahan...

Aye Khuda

Yeh bata

(Audience's mind voice⬇️)

Yeh kya kiya Khuda... haaye!

Yeh kyun kiya Khuda...

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Recently I've made a discovery!

Remember after Dadisa declared Rohit dead, Armaan chased after Roohi with "Aye khuda song from rocky handsome movie"

Look at the lyrics

(Rahat sir verse)

Le aayi hai beete hue

Lamhon ko phir haan ye zindagi

Yun beraham si ho gayi

Lene chali jaan ye zindagi

Khuda kyun rooth gaya mujhse

Nahi tha bair mera tujhse

Kyun tune chheen liya mujhse

Mera jahaan...

Aye Khuda

Tu bata

(Now comes Shreya ma'am verse)

Ummeed thi, armaan the

Khushiyan bhi thi, behisaab si

Baahon mein thi, duniya meri

Thi zindagi jaise khwaab si

Har ik pal roshan roshan tha

Mehekta dil ka aangan tha

Tha jannat se badhkar pyaara

Mera jahan...

Aye Khuda

Yeh bata

(Audience's mind voice⬇️)

Yeh kya kiya Khuda... haaye!

Yeh kyun kiya Khuda...

as Rohit is alive he is not looking at that side Orelse both had corner cringe all time fooling abheera. How long he saved her wo telling anything out. As Rohit is insecure he shoes anger 😂😂 what if Rohit ram ram and how will ar react next 😛 but i dont want deaths. I like romit he has potential they won't give much to hype their kappal who can't get more trps