Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

its not important how you got kids it's important you got kids. Same for career shadi is important but career should be balanced and economic conditions of individuals should be improved.

Now I am only interested to see gold plated cards wali shaadi hoti kaisi hai.

Udaipur is such a beautiful city. Dekhte hain kaun sa palace book Kiya hai😂😂

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

your signature is kya comedy hi 🤪😜🤓😂🤗

🎶Yeh Signature kya kehlata hai 🎶 jaane keliye profile pic dekhiye

Have you watched the box scene on YouTube. The whole thing was supposed to be heavy angst and hurt. Here I'm trolling them for one pose 😔🤭

Originally posted by: India_TV

Really…. Aa Gaya kuch ruhi ke rxpose home ke baare mein,,, Lagta hai jaise mandap per uski Mata shree expose Hui thi.., usne to Uske mulabla kuch zyada kiya bhi nahi tha…. She will b exposed at abhira ka mandap???

I just watched BTS video ,that SS guy is saying cheapo Ruhi Birla is going to blackmail Armaan to marry her or else she will kill herself smiley37 I mean he rejected her at the mandap thabi karlethi aab thak kyun wait kiya😂

I wonder how they will still get married even after all this drama , entire family will be in shock ,Bakra Rohit will be devastated and heartbroken to get cheated by the same women for 2nd time so I don’t know how the marriage will still happen . Never mind these same ppl were dancing when he went missing so this is nothing.

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

🎶Yeh Signature kya kehlata hai 🎶 jaane keliye profile pic dekhiye

Have you watched the box scene on YouTube. The whole thing was supposed to be heavy angst and hurt. Here I'm trolling them for one pose 😔🤭

watched it they copied past scene if white dress and fire with glass in between broken very badly in their style so it went in different way. Arif ki maya hi bas🤑

I feel So irritated with this Manish showing his concern for sbhira…. Jab tak nahi jaanta tha rishta usse, tab bhi theek tha…. Real wala dhongi lag raha hai yeh…. The only good part is ki sbhira ko bin jaane hi… per mamma ka Sahara mil Gaya in the guitar…,

Yeah. Even am hating that dongi man , to protect his immoral pothi he is not revealing Abhira’s identity her entire world is shattered knowing she can never have her own family and she needs someone of her own to hug and comfort her at the moment. Yeah her mamma’s guitar mil gayi smiley27He is also riling up that pagal aurath more , though she deserves it ,She was happy shaadi rukh gayi but B.Nanu gaya smiley36 burre logon ke saath bure hi hothe hai. Now I want to watch everyone slapping and throwing her out of the house.
Edited by Chaitu.V - 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I just watched BTS video ,that SS guy is saying cheapo Ruhi Birla is going to blackmail Armaan to marry her or else she will kill herself smiley37 I mean he rejected her at the mandap thabi karlethi aab thak kyun wait kiya😂

I wonder how they will still get married even after all this drama , entire family will be in shock ,Bakra Rohit will be devastated and heartbroken to get cheated by the same women for 2nd time so I don’t know how the marriage will still happen . Never mind these same ppl were dancing when he went missing so this is nothing.

Thanks❤️

Woh BTS wala thread…. To EDT ban jaata hai…. Kuch bhi Milna mushkil hota hai Wahan…😃😃

Isse yo Lagta hai…. Shaadi will b delayed… as grand Shaadi ke liye Aise to nahi karenge na… I want armaan abhora to question clinic, ruhi, Vidya ki aisi personal report how could the send/read??? I really want some action from armaan on this…. Abhira should question Vidya on her insensitivity!!

Edited by India_TV - 11 days ago

Yeah. Even am hating that dongi man , to protect his immoral pothi he is not revealing Abhira’s identity her entire world is shattered knowing she can never have her own family and she needs someone of her own to hug and comfort her at the moment. Yeah her mamma’s guitar mil gayi smiley27He is also riling up that pagal aurath more , though she deserves it ,She was happy shaadi rukh gayi but B.Nanu gaya smiley36 burre logon ke saath bure hi hothe hai. Now I want to watch everyone slapping and throwing her out of the house.

It had to b revealed before marriage…. So, May b ruhi ke pagal pan ke dauran Ho reveal Ho…. Last gen bhi Matashree ke saare last name Ek saath reveal hue the…. 😃😃mandap per😃😃

I just hope abhira dies not go soft on Manish… jo kar raha hai… if majers r doing it ki darshan khush Ho jaayen Manish se… to woh Ho nahi raha hai….

Abhira is better offf without a family like goenkas…. Armasn is better off without a family like poddars😃😃

Bas IR ka fayda yeh hona chshiye ki akshu per se Blane hatt jaayee…

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

watched it they copied past scene if white dress and fire with glass in between broken very badly in their style so it went in different way. Arif ki maya hi bas🤑

I actually kinda feel bad as both Sam and RoPu gave very angsty expression in that (good acting) but the storyline is sh*t.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

It had to b revealed before marriage…. So, May b ruhi ke pagal pan ke dauran Ho reveal Ho…. Last gen bhi Matashree ke saare last name Ek saath reveal hue the…. 😃😃mandap per😃😃

I don’t think Armaan will be kidnapped.. because that scene is an angst type scene like Maine pyar kiya ..

Most probably they will play Meine pyar kiya .. ka theme tune .. 🎵 and song

Tomorrow we will see that .. with ropes and rohit pep talk ..

Then he will go and talk with abhira begging Manish .

After that he will come back home in cycle like Maine pyar kiya

Then Abhira will go to temple and meet Vidya .. which may be on Friday and there will be talks of MG with Abhira and

Saturday and Sunday is the wedding shoot .. I don’t think there will be kidnapping but Ruhi will steal abhira’s lehanga .. and wear that to swap places .. but Manish will give akshara’s lehanga to abhira

I really don’t think .. Ruhi will be wearing akshara ka lehanga… but if Abhira is also wearing the exact same lehanga with exact jewellery then it is a dream sequence of Ruhi.. because Abhira ki bidai will be from Goenka house and she will wear her mother’s outfit.. now why didn’t Manish Goenka invite singhanias in the wedding .. that’s silly .. since Kairav is alive and so is his own brother surekha ka hubby .. he should have called them up and told them about this scenario

Edited by Aadi04 - 11 days ago