Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

The makers are competing how low they can dig before they'll fall into their own grave ⚰️

your signature is kya comedy hi 🤪😜🤓😂🤗

Originally posted by: Krinya

Exactly.. of all the reasons , this is the most illogical one at this point ..

Nowadays couples choose to not have babies, or go for surrogacy or adoption..so this one problem can be tackled ..rest everything stands where it was and abhira doesnt oppose that 🤷‍♀️ like the family, flippers, dadisa etc strangely for us it's the opposite🤣 this show is not.meant to be taken seriously

its not important how you got kids it's important you got kids. Same for career shadi is important but career should be balanced and economic conditions of individuals should be improved.

Originally posted by: Rishma1

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1836218902428172597

Ruhi smiley37

Why oh why Kyu Banna h Armaansa ka sahara Uske cousins mar gye h kya

Dimaag kaha h isme Faltu aurat Jake Manishiye se ladle isi bahane wo dhongi 100+ Buddha sach to ugle but alas nobody has intelligence in this show Jaha n jiske liye ladhna chaiye waha nahi ladhte but they all love doing stupidity n failoing dumbness proving that idiocy is contagious

And Gravita is looking beautiful ❤️

She is so stupid. He doesn't even look at her properly aur yeh uska Sahara banegi😡

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Stupid ullu dkp smiley44smiley39

Sare tracks start karke chod dia. Identity reveal could have been such a beautiful emotional track with angst, but nahi. Beech mein track changed ki maa nhi ban sakti smiley39

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Stupid ullu dkp smiley44smiley39

Sare tracks start karke chod dia. Identity reveal could have been such a beautiful emotional track with angst, but nahi. Beech mein track changed ki maa nhi ban sakti smiley39

that's needed only for manish to hold her orelse not need ed at all
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

that's needed only for manish to hold her orelse not need ed at all

How is he even alive at this age 😅

Going by his fitness level , looks like MG will be alive for Abhira and Roohi's children's marriagesmiley4

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: viji2111

She is so stupid. He doesn't even look at her properly aur yeh uska Sahara banegi😡

True n this makes whole Obsession for Ar so weird why does she feels that there is any chance of them being together There is Rohit KP why will KP want her so called fav pota's wife get together with her non fav pota n where does she think Rohit will go Does she think Rohit will magically disappear again

She is a complete Dumbo smiley29

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am still wondering why Ab and Ar are not thinking of visiting the doctor or atleast discussing her reports with doctor second opinion ? I believe that is what a normal action item should be 🤔

It still the same day and the shock and heartbreak hasn't wear off yet. That's not something you think of on your own, land in an instant, let them calm down and lets see.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

May be am late and u might have already watched the BTS , but hopefully this shameless jeth lover will be exposed this time, Where ever I think this woman cannot stoop any low she proves me wrong ,now she is in the bridal dress , she wants to get married to Armaan dhoke se? And she thinks it’s valid ? Yeh bewakoof 10th fail hai kya ? She is living in lawyer’s family and she doesn’t know basic laws ? She is already married to Rohit so how will her marriage be valid ? I won’t be surprised if she kills Rohit and Abhira too for her ghatiya Umeed. And the defences this characterless Character gets smiley5. KV,Rohit ,MG everyone should slap this characterless woman , throw her out from both the houses. I can still forgive and forget her for what she did with Abhira but not what she is doing with Rohit,and if she is behind Abhria’s reports this woman only deserves to live and die alone like paki Didi.

https://x.com/mravinna/status/1836230552627691832

Really…. Aa Gaya kuch ruhi ke rxpose home ke baare mein,,, Lagta hai jaise mandap per uski Mata shree expose Hui thi.., usne to Uske mulabla kuch zyada kiya bhi nahi tha…. She will b exposed at abhira ka mandap???

I feel So irritated with this Manish showing his concern for sbhira…. Jab tak nahi jaanta tha rishta usse, tab bhi theek tha…. Real wala dhongi lag raha hai yeh…. The only good part is ki sbhira ko bin jaane hi… per mamma ka Sahara mil Gaya in the guitar…,

Edited by India_TV - 11 days ago