Users

Frequent Posters

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

add in that you are ambani bahu 🥳

I don't use jio and I won't compromise my lovely Airtel. So nahi! I don't want Ambani!

Originally posted by: Krinya

I'd say...

They were marrying for wrong reasons and now

They are not marrying for wrong reasons ..

When Arman confessed to abhira and she said first I will complete my dream and mammas dream , that was the right reason to not get married ..

When Arman left ph, and dadisa kidnapped her , that's when abhira should've said we will marry in the temple as planned and stay independent

When dadisa forced her to sign the prenup, that's where she should've said no I won't marry under these circumstances

If abhira tells him that their shadi will be a pain for both of them coz his family will never accept her , coz they will always find faults in her and humiliate her so let's reassess if it's worth getting married just for love , in that case ,i will strongly support her stance..

But ab..if they don't get married it'll reflect badly upon him and his love coz it will look like he dumped her coz she can't carry babies..n shes being emotional about it when she also wants the same ..ab toh shadi Karni hi chahiye ulta..baaki problems can be sorted out later , they can adopt a baby or there r many options ..why would Arman treat his child like vidya ? He can be a better parent can't he ?

her jillat was daily there. Once she accepted his love she forgot everything. Before that she resisted and countered dad is words. His love made her weak to counter the family. Dadis words jiss din khuddar ko chose karoge against family it has to play out as it's long time she is listening not getting riled in anger. When they had lot if issues they passed it slowly but those 4 are same till day. Vidya is the ultimate flipper changing the sides. These poddars are not thinking of any options except throw her out. What guarantee if they get another girl she too has issues. Will they check all girls and marry. And why are they not taking any other options so they don't need anything. If they marry ar with some one will he give kids there until he loves. What's need of loveless life for kids like vm did many yrs. What's need of kid early when abhimaan are in love let them take time. This family is horrible they surround and take decisions immediately on behalf of them.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I really want ruhi to be thrown out unceremoniously and for V to be given a proper reality check and called out.

Both those women shouldnt get away this time

I really want M to divorce her and says he cant tolerate her anymore. Kaash pehle hi divorce kar deta usko

May be am late and u might have already watched the BTS , but hopefully this shameless jeth lover will be exposed this time, Where ever I think this woman cannot stoop any low she proves me wrong ,now she is in the bridal dress , she wants to get married to Armaan dhoke se? And she thinks it’s valid ? Yeh bewakoof 10th fail hai kya ? She is living in lawyer’s family and she doesn’t know basic laws ? She is already married to Rohit so how will her marriage be valid ? I won’t be surprised if she kills Rohit and Abhira too for her ghatiya Umeed. And the defences this characterless Character gets smiley5. KV,Rohit ,MG everyone should slap this characterless woman , throw her out from both the houses. I can still forgive and forget her for what she did with Abhira but not what she is doing with Rohit,and if she is behind Abhria’s reports this woman only deserves to live and die alone like paki Didi.

https://x.com/mravinna/status/1836230552627691832

Edited by Chaitu.V - 11 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

her jillat was daily there. Once she accepted his love she forgot everything. Before that she resisted and countered dad is words. His love made her weak to counter the family. Dadis words jiss din khuddar ko chose karoge against family it has to play out as it's long time she is listening not getting riled in anger. When they had lot if issues they passed it slowly but those 4 are same till day. Vidya is the ultimate flipper changing the sides. These poddars are not thinking of any options except throw her out. What guarantee if they get another girl she too has issues. Will they check all girls and marry. And why are they not taking any other options so they don't need anything. If they marry ar with some one will he give kids there until he loves. What's need of loveless life for kids like vm did many yrs. What's need of kid early when abhimaan are in love let them take time. This family is horrible they surround and take decisions immediately on behalf of them.

Exactly.. of all the reasons , this is the most illogical one at this point ..

Nowadays couples choose to not have babies, or go for surrogacy or adoption..so this one problem can be tackled ..rest everything stands where it was and abhira doesnt oppose that 🤷‍♀️ like the family, flippers, dadisa etc strangely for us it's the opposite🤣 this show is not.meant to be taken seriously

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Do you remember the earthquake wala episode after shagun stole her kids passport to take them away, Ishitha risked her life to save Adi. He took time to accept ishimaa, they dealt with many of the kids insecurities to finally ruin everything smiley38

How horrible the makers were to butcher Adi's character and make Ishita kill him by her hands

Can’t forget this and this was a brilliant track where they concentrated so many details dealing with kid insecurities and acceptance of another person as a mother… esp kid like Adi who was such a spoiled one with so many complex issues he had to deal….

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

The makers are competing how low they can dig before they'll fall into their own grave ⚰️

oh god your signature smiley37

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: xanalyst

oh god your signature smiley37

I was laughing like a maniac last night, after seeing the pic and my sarcasm got triggered 🤣🤣🤣🤣

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

wese dkp stories chahe kesi bhi bakwas likhta ho, casting is so accurate đź‘Ś

1. samriddhi and pranali looks alike when laughing and at certain scenes
  2. garvita looks so much like the lil ruhi and even karishma (arohi), even the prev one pratiksha looked like lil ruhi but this one even more accurate.
  3. kajal and krish, manisha and kiara (they 4 looks like a proper family), charu and fufasa also looks somewhat similar I guesssmiley32
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

When Abhira had gone to confront Ruhi about Armaan, Dadisa had been the one to take her away from Goenkas. It was speculated then that Poddars and Armaan would get between Goenkas and Abhira and I think this might happen now. It has already been indicated that Abhira is gonna hate Goenkas or atleast be angry for a while, so with Ruhi getting exposed, Poddars might turn completely anti Goenkas along with Abhira.

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Exactly.. of all the reasons , this is the most illogical one at this point ..

Nowadays couples choose to not have babies, or go for surrogacy or adoption..so this one problem can be tackled ..rest everything stands where it was and abhira doesnt oppose that 🤷‍♀️ like the family, flippers, dadisa etc strangely for us it's the opposite🤣 this show is not.meant to be taken seriously

you can't predict Arman he comes from the same blood lineage of dadisa.