Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Rishma1

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1836218902428172597

Ruhi smiley37

Why oh why Kyu Banna h Armaansa ka sahara Uske cousins mar gye h kya

Dimaag kaha h isme Faltu aurat Jake Manishiye se ladle isi bahane wo dhongi 100+ Buddha sach to ugle but alas nobody has intelligence in this show Jaha n jiske liye ladhna chaiye waha nahi ladhte but they all love doing stupidity n failoing dumbness proving that idiocy is contagious

And Gravita is looking beautiful ❤️

I just want Roohi's ummeed level of confidence in my life. Then ......

🎶🎤

I'm unstoppable

I'm a Porsche with no brakes

I'm invincible

Yeah, I win every single game

I'm so powerful

I don't need batteries to play

I'm so confident

Yeah, I'm unstoppable today

Credits: Unstoppable song by sia

Edited by Shineeeee - 11 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

No definitely he should marry but after giving her assurance that he will make sure his family treat her right post marriage.

I am not liking this giving her ultimatum to come to mandap.

@bold truesmiley24

He can't assure that ,even if he does , he can't ensure it happens ..I think reports toh forged hi hogi ya mix up hoga otherwise nobody will be happy in the shadi ..

Hhmm yeah ultimatum is another stupid twist which they brought but let's wait and see how it plays out ..ab toh ye shadi dekhni padegi , itni nautanki toh kahin nai hui🤣

Look at fossil Manish g. Isne lakh koshish karli but abhira ko dukh se na nikal paaya..like ghar tak leke aane mei and abhira ko bedroom bhejne ke beech kitni koshish kismiley44phir se us poodar house mei nai jaane doonga..arre gadhe, ur another natin is already married in that family & he was happily singing samdhi samdhan songs till yest and tomorrow also he will convince abhira to get married in the same house smiley44

The amount of bloopers r piling up , itna ghatiya execution is a new low even for yrkkh

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Obviously moderators are not having any problem with this post but if I or anyone give reply then you guys will send us warnings. These are the unnecessary posts which triggers hate in an otherwise respectful forum.

Aapki yeh post udd sakti hai… Akshu ke against wali nahi😃😃

How dare she…. Choose a BETTER life!!!! Without some one nasty!!!!Drame mrein hi Sahi!!!😃… now she has to pay!!

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

First things first, I am happy Armaan chose Abhira over all other things. He once again proved that his happiness and Abhira are not two different things and he can never make a choice between it as his happiness lies in her only. Yes, he was taking that time to process everything and everyone needs it. Glad, he wanted to talk to her in person and sort it out all. Also, how can I forget how he was cold towards Vidya after the way she brought whole thing out infront of the entire family.

Today, he taunted the two women who are always known to play football in his life making him swing either this side or that side, throwing choices upon him all the time….

The precap is a sigh of relief for me and the way he pulled himself out of the web (I would say web because that’s how the poddars are weaving it) and chose the real happiness that is Abhira. I am sure he will find solution to her problem in process find the karaname of Ruhi.

A big hug to Chacha, chachi and chorus gang who have always been in support of Abhimaan together or separate. They love them both dil se.

Rest I am not interested in wasting my time….

Armaan way to go my cheese factory!!!! Go get your silly girl and prove the poddars wrong.

Abhira’s life will be full of continuous DDP .. if she marries Armaan

I liked Abhira when she said we will keep on crying each and everyday of our life . It is better to cry more today and split up .

It is better they show a leap and show some years have passed … Rohit Ruhi are still married , Charu is married too and Kiara Ki baat chal rahi hai but no one has had a child yet ..

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

The amount of bloopers r piling up , itna ghatiya execution is a new low even for yrkkh

The makers are competing how low they can dig before they'll fall into their own grave ⚰️

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Abhira’s life will be full of continuous DDP .. if she marries Armaan

I liked Abhira when she said we will keep on crying each and everyday of our life . It is better to cry more today and split up .

It is better they show a leap and show some years have passed … Rohit Ruhi are still married , Charu is married too and Kiara Ki baat chal rahi hai but no one has had a child yet ..

I'd say...

They were marrying for wrong reasons and now

They are not marrying for wrong reasons ..

When Arman confessed to abhira and she said first I will complete my dream and mammas dream , that was the right reason to not get married ..

When Arman left ph, and dadisa kidnapped her , that's when abhira should've said we will marry in the temple as planned and stay independent

When dadisa forced her to sign the prenup, that's where she should've said no I won't marry under these circumstances

If abhira tells him that their shadi will be a pain for both of them coz his family will never accept her , coz they will always find faults in her and humiliate her so let's reassess if it's worth getting married just for love , in that case ,i will strongly support her stance..

But ab..if they don't get married it'll reflect badly upon him and his love coz it will look like he dumped her coz she can't carry babies..n shes being emotional about it when she also wants the same ..ab toh shadi Karni hi chahiye ulta..baaki problems can be sorted out later , they can adopt a baby or there r many options ..why would Arman treat his child like vidya ? He can be a better parent can't he ?

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Maine aaj ki written update padhi mere kaam ki ek hi chiz lagi ki precap mein dikhaya ki Armaan abhira ko Mandir wali wedding ke liye bula raha hai.

By god mera sapna Royal Grand wedding ka tod raha h yeh Armaan.Makers khel gaye.

Budget bachane ka pregnancy se badhiya kya idea ho sakta hai,Isiliye inkhiem yeh idea lagaya ki,isse kam cost mein shadi ho jayegi.

No Grand Wedding,Agar mandir mein shadi hogi toh.Or iske baad tisri baar toh shadi hone se rahi inki,Abhira ir Armaan ki.Yeh last shadi h,That means mera sapnaxsapna hi rahega.

grand wedding may happen..because looks like Ruhis grand exposure is happening..she’s wearing same wedding lengha like abhira ..she’s totally mentally unbalanced and delusional now..she may try to do a bride swap and get exposed..

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

I just want Roohi's ummeed level of confidence in my life. Then ......

🎶🎤

I'm unstoppable

I'm a Porsche with no brakes

I'm invincible

Yeah, I win every single game

I'm so powerful

I don't need batteries to play

I'm so confident

Yeah, I'm unstoppable today

Credits: Unstoppable song by sia

add in that you are ambani bahu 🥳
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Abhira/ Sam…

There are very few FL whom I have liked in ITV and in the recent times I didn’t come across someone like that…. The last I had loved was Ishita from YHM. She was a very well balanced character. And I am seeing most of these qualities in Abhira…

Abhira is sacrificial at the same time doesn’t let go of what she is entitled to. She doesn’t blame the family rather blames her kismat for playing games with her all times. Her want of a full big family and the threat of losing her only family (Armaan). She amazes me with the way she deals with her pain and sorrows. She made up her mind that her love is not going to become less for Armaan but she can’t be selfish to only think about getting her love. Her point of being practical here was too good and beyond words. She was right right when she said they might chose each other in emotions now but later when the very thought of truth strikes in they might not be happy and Abhira will be completely guilt tripped by the poddars which will again lead to their separation possibly. So it’s better not get together only.

If Armaan assures her that they will separate then that’s a complete different story and they can have their happily forever

After Avni from Naamkarann…Abhira is my next favourite heroine..yes I like her more than naira as well..because the few qualities naira lacked..they gave to abhira…so she’s a total package as a rishta heroine this time..🥰..her papa was a surprise thrown at us..and we all grew to like him very much..and now his daughter is very special to us..😁

Originally posted by: Pinecone

completely agree. Sam is absolutely mindblowing!! She killed it yesterday and today

Sadly she doesnt get as much credit as she deserves sometimes

Abhira is such a beautiful character. And Sam makes her even more lovable with the way she performs it.

Today I literally wanted to go hug her. She made people cry . the heartache felt so real.

Except for her being Sharma , ppl even in this forum loves and appreciates her when due , everywhere else on SM and trp audience do appreciate her and love . she gets her due credits and get praised. The fact is most ppl still watch the show only for her and then RoPu. Twitter pe tho they keep tending her every other day and they shower love on both her character and acting. Better to ignore the slightest unnecessary deliberate negativity. Facts will not change she is the best actress and the strongest FL of Ristha. I don’t really connect to the actors though I love the characters ,after Sanaya and Braun I love this girl Sam.

I don’t even feel like visiting this forum esp this thread because of this negativity, per adath se majbhoor and for some friends I still do, episode mein kuch aur aur yaha kuch aur show.

https://x.com/typicalteazz/status/1836294327850438957

https://x.com/itsayushii_/status/1836259654013157548

https://x.com/MayankEditxz/status/1836084368005120222