Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Obviously moderators are not having any problem with this post but if I or anyone give reply then you guys will send us warnings. These are the unnecessary posts which triggers hate in an otherwise respectful forum.

We will only waste our time tagging moderators or typing against these posts.Moderators won't take any action against it.Moderators only have problem with us writing gen 3 post leap story which I wrote exactly what they shown not being biased anywhere.

Akshu ki mamma margayi usko galti.who said Akshu ki mamma to prioritise other Goenkas life than her own?Akshu ki life itni tragic nahi hoti

Abhir mar gayi Akshu ki galti.Tho abhir ko iss duniya main laanewala kon tha?tho ye bata dena chahiye tha landslide bhi Akshu ki galti hain like kv blame Abhira for baarish?

Abhira Armaan ki forced marriage nahi hua hota toh Ruhi kaha khush hota?Ruhi ne khud haa Kiya shaadike liye with Rohit before any Chance Abhira Armaan marry.She had only two options.Either marry Rohit or back off from marriage.Agar she back off too ,she wouldn't have get Armaan because Armaan will refuse to marry the girl his brother wished.

Like gen 2,3,4 ki saari problems ki reason Akshu hain.

Edited by elizamerin - 11 days ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Abhira/ Sam…

There are very few FL whom I have liked in ITV and in the recent times I didn’t come across someone like that…. The last I had loved was Ishita from YHM. She was a very well balanced character. And I am seeing most of these qualities in Abhira…

Abhira is sacrificial at the same time doesn’t let go of what she is entitled to. She doesn’t blame the family rather blames her kismat for playing games with her all times. Her want of a full big family and the threat of losing her only family (Armaan). She amazes me with the way she deals with her pain and sorrows. She made up her mind that her love is not going to become less for Armaan but she can’t be selfish to only think about getting her love. Her point of being practical here was too good and beyond words. She was right right when she said they might chose each other in emotions now but later when the very thought of truth strikes in they might not be happy and Abhira will be completely guilt tripped by the poddars which will again lead to their separation possibly. So it’s better not get together only.

If Armaan assures her that they will separate then that’s a complete different story and they can have their happily forever

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Such is the obsession with Akshara, she is not even relevant in the storyline but majal hai ek bhi din uske naam ka jaap kiye bagair ye thread zinda rahesmiley37

Good or Bad it's she and her name that is carrying this otherwise dead show and forumsmiley36

She's relevant till Fossil finally reveals the identity and the following khaands. After that people will forget her like gen 1 and gen 2👍👍👍

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

She's relevant till Fossil finally reveals the identity and the following khaands. After that people will forget her like gen 1 and gen 2👍👍👍

You think so?? People are blaming her even for the death of Gen-2 characters. Like bacha hi apshagun thaa and all. Such is the level of obsessionsmiley37
Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Abhira/ Sam…

There are very few FL whom I have liked in ITV and in the recent times I didn’t come across someone like that…. The last I had loved was Ishita from YHM. She was a very well balanced character. And I am seeing most of these qualities in Abhira…

Ishitha was such a gem 💎 Her love towards her stepkids was so pure and heartwarming💝💝💝💝💝

That show was great till Roohi got kidnapped by Nidhi 💔 and butchering Adi's character 💔

Originally posted by: elizamerin

We will only waste our time tagging moderators or typing against these posts.Moderators won't take any action against it.Moderators only have problem with us writing gen 3 post leap story which I wrote exactly what they shown not being biased anywhere.

Akshu ki mamma margayi usko galti.who said Akshu ki mamma to prioritise other Goenkas life than her own?Akshu ki life itni tragic nahi hoti

Abhir mar gayi Akshu ki galti.Tho abhir ko iss duniya main laanewala kon tha?tho ye bata dena chahiye tha landslide bhi Akshu ki galti hain like kv blame Abhira for baarish?

Abhira Armaan ki forced marriage nahi hua hota toh Ruhi kaha khush hota?Ruhi ne khud haa Kiya shaadike liye with Rohit before any Chance Abhira Armaan marry.She had only two options.Either marry Rohit or back off from marriage.Agar she back off too ,she wouldn't have get Armaan because Armaan will refuse to marry the girl his brother wished.

Like gen 2,3,4 ki saari problems ki reason Akshu hain.

I don't care what opinion others have on whichever character. It's their personal choice but my problem is if others are openly discussing and stating their views in this thread as if it's a NFZ then what makes them to edit/delete our posts?? If you're allowing a certain point of view then give freedom to others as well to at least counter that. Otherwise barred everyone from doing so. Why this continues partiality???
Edited by Debospeaks - 11 days ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Ishitha was such a gem 💎 Her love towards her stepkids was so pure and heartwarming💝💝💝💝💝

That show was great till Roohi got kidnapped by Nidhi 💔 and butchering Adi's character 💔

So true…. Even after the seven years leap and Roohi kidnapping I was really hooked to it and their remarriage and all blah blah I watched but when spoiled Adi character and letting him die, putting the blame on Ishita espe Raman’s memory loss track… I hated it and even the I was upset with the tracks but never with Ishita and Raman

Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

You think so?? People are blaming her even for the death of Gen-2 characters. Like bacha hi apshagun thaa and all. Such is the level of obsessionsmiley37

Akshara was not responsible for Sirat's death, she was a child.

But everyone has different perspectives smiley31

Edited by Shineeeee - 11 days ago
Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

So true…. Even after the seven years leap and Roohi kidnapping I was really hooked to it and their remarriage and all blah blah I watched but when spoiled Adi character and letting him die, putting the blame on Ishita espe Raman’s memory loss track… I hated it and even the I was upset with the tracks but never with Ishita and Raman

Do you remember the earthquake wala episode after shagun stole her kids passport to take them away, Ishitha risked her life to save Adi. He took time to accept ishimaa, they dealt with many of the kids insecurities to finally ruin everything smiley38

How horrible the makers were to butcher Adi's character and make Ishita kill him by her hands

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1836218902428172597

Ruhi smiley37

Why oh why Kyu Banna h Armaansa ka sahara Uske cousins mar gye h kya

Dimaag kaha h isme Faltu aurat Jake Manishiye se ladle isi bahane wo dhongi 100+ Buddha sach to ugle but alas nobody has intelligence in this show Jaha n jiske liye ladhna chaiye waha nahi ladhte but they all love doing stupidity n failoing dumbness proving that idiocy is contagious

And Gravita is looking beautiful ❤️