Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

He deserves a disloyal wife like Roohi Birla atp. Bevakuf kahi ka.

His character is useless .In addition to that ,he was shown as blind disrespectful to others for defending Ruhi's unwanted jealousy, complexes etc.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Manish ka phir bhi samajh lu from his perspective, but what is sureka doing? Happily attending and dancing at every function for the vibes. smiley37

Seems like it's for balancing Suwarna's negativity.. She seems enjoying thoroughly from Abhiraโ€™s maykewaale without knowing it...May be she loves naach gaana smiley37...

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Dhongi buddhe itna to bol hi sakta h ki Abhira is relative ki daughter Ruhi ki duuuuuur ki cousin n that's why he wants them to have a bit okay relationship

I know you are 100+ plus n have issues with general understanding n how to deal with situations at this age But atleast try to behave normal

Thankfully Rohit ki soch itni advanced nahi hui h abtak warna he might have thought Abhira is your love child from another woman

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Why do i feel soon ruhi will accept rohith after this infertility track and makers are preparing for kyun???

Ruhi has lost everyone now. Her mathashree, papa,poppy, abhir, armaan and now manish.

So after this she will be left with only rohit. Wday is loading? As if ruhi accepts rohith i can imagine a dialogue from her to ab.

"Tumhari mummy ne mujhse already sab kuch cheen liya aur tumne mujhse armaan, b nanu aur ab rohith ko bhi cheen liya... kyunnnnnnn abhira kyunnnn " ๐Ÿ˜…

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Why do i feel soon ruhi will accept rohith after this infertility track and makers are preparing for kyun???

Ruhi has lost everyone now. Her mathashree, papa,poppy, abhir, armaan and now manish.

So after this she will be left with only rohit. Wday is loading? As if ruhi accepts rohith i can imagine a dialogue from her to ab.

"Tumhari mummy ne mujhse already sab kuch cheen liya aur tumne mujhse armaan, b nanu aur ab rohith ko bhi cheen liya... kyunnnnnnn abhira kyunnnn " ๐Ÿ˜…

Ruhi will accept Rohit no doubt he is the one giving her that support knowing everything what she is. Pl ka man is made that way before too. Ranveer gave his unconditional love inspite of knowing everything of sirat feelings to kartik. Ruhi is cutting goenkas one by one. If Manish is alive till Rohit ram ram he is the one who throws abheera away chosing ruhi again. Now it's abheera turn to get everything on her side and ruhi losing it. I personally don't want any death but today's scenes are nostalgia we can connect the same format.
Edited by Mehersudha - 4 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

humko bhi wohu karna chahiye ๐Ÿ˜‚

Merko toh sidey ka bhi sidey banna hai. Woh function ka koi waiter jo starters leke ghumte hai.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

The day they start Ruhi accepting Rohit track, Rohit ki ulti ginti shuru

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Ruhi will accept Rohit ni doubt he is the one giving her that support knowing everything what she is. Pl ka man is made that way before too. Ranveer gave his unconditional love inspite of knowing everything of sirat feelings to kartik. Ruhi is cutting goenkas one by one. If Manish is alive till Rohit ram ram he is the one who throws abheera away chosing ruhi again. Now it's abheera turn to get everything on her side and ruhi losing it. I personally don't want any death but today's scenes are nostalgia we can connect the same format.

i feel this time manish when he throws ab out he will make sure to mention all about her mummy's kaand. There is a reason why only manish knows about this truth. He will now support abhira but once ruhi looses rohith and she may try to commit suicide thab swarna may make manish guilty for supporting ab. Thab manish phir paltega ab ke against

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Merko toh sidey ka bhi sidey banna hai. Woh function ka koi waiter jo starters leke ghumte hai.

humko daily 3 lakh nahi chahiye daily 20k mil jaye kaafi hai smiley37
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They need to reveal IR asap. Rohit is not completely wrong. Anyone will feel offended if a women's relatives act as God father to the person who is marrying that woman's ex, hates their grand daughter, slapped her.

When Rohit called ruhi second hand thing, made dadi agree for leads marriage - He is great, super.

When he talks for his wife - he is worst.

Convenient things smiley39