Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Exactly. What was the actual purpose to bring back rohit??? Many people are offended at my comments on surrogacy, but tell me what was the need to bring this track in the middle of wedding, if that is not the case??? I'm not saying they will show ruhi getting successful in her plans but will definitely bring this shitty track to gain trp. Agar nahi hota toh abhi tak rohit ke aane ke baad bhi third angle crap ko activated nahi rakhte.

Surrogacy abhi nahi hain.But can't say they will bring that track later .Ye log fourth gen main saare experiments kar rahe.Not a week with happy episodes that too in wedding track.There were drama in wedding in previous gens too,But that was also not this much depressive or regressive.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am appalled at Rohits idiotic behavior. How is unable to see the obvious. Conveniently in every happy occasion of Abhimaans she gets a headache. Or she's participating with a grim look, gritting her teeth.

Like whats his defense for why Ruhi hates Ab unless he's acknowledging that she's still very much hung up on her past and is unable to accept that her "ex" is happily moved on and she cannot accept the facts when shes sees 2 people who mutually love each other.

Or is he validating her chindi deeds of not wanting to share her maayka with a girl who is an orphan just like Ruhi herself. Infact shes worse off because at least Ruhi has some biological family but Abhira has none. Is he validating that Ruhi is right to act like a 5 year old throwing tantrums when parents give more attention to a younger sibling?! Rohit is looking ridiculous.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am appalled at Rohits idiotic behavior. How is unable to see the obvious. Conveniently in every happy occasion of Abhimaans she gets a headache. Or she's participating with a grim look, gritting her teeth.

Like whats his defense for why Ruhi hates Ab unless he's acknowledging that she's still very much hung up on her past and is unable to accept that her "ex" is happily moved on and she cannot accept the facts when shes sees 2 people who mutually love each other.

Or is he validating her chindi deeds of not wanting to share her maayka with a girl who is an orphan just like Ruhi herself. Infact shes worse off because at least Ruhi has some biological family but Abhira has none. Is he validating that Ruhi is right to act like a 5 year old throwing tantrums when parents give more attention to a younger sibling?! Rohit is looking ridiculous.

waste of space and waste of funds, why get this furniture back if he adds nothing on the story oh i forgot just to get garvita character under the poddar roof.

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Surrogacy abhi nahi hain.But can't say they will bring that track later .Ye log fourth gen main saare experiments kar rahe.Not a week with happy episodes that too in wedding track.There were drama in wedding in previous gens too,But that was also not this much depressive or regressive.

It's killing the entire wedding vibe. Baaki saare kalesh toh theek hai but ye infertility drama wo bhi shaadi ke time is too much to takesmiley7

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

It's killing the entire wedding vibe. Baaki saare kalesh toh theek hai but ye infertility drama wo bhi shaadi ke time is too much to takesmiley7

what dkp is thinking is another issue how the f*** do they think these kind of tracks will bring trps, it has stuck for weeks at 2.1,fear it has to come to below 2.0 to see progression, that is lusty getting exposed. Rm neither the functions are being held properly like a proper rishta wedding, nor we are getting the wedding vibe as there is a leech aurat being zabardasti thrown on us by shahi, dragging ar bas kuch nahi.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

waste of space and waste of funds, why get this furniture back if he adds nothing on the story oh i forgot just to get garvita character under the poddar roof.

He deserves a disloyal wife like Roohi Birla atp. Bevakuf kahi ka.
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 4 days ago
Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

@Bold: 🤕 Ouch! Poor poor Garvita's onscreen husband and the heir of Poddars 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's the living pharmacy for Roohi you know and even he had some instigation in making dadi sa dance, today his conversation with fossil is a very much necessary screen filler the writers are in dire need out!

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Why is this Chuha calling this expired fossil ‘Uncle’? Parnana hain woh tumhara.
Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Why is this Chuha calling this expired fossil ‘Uncle’? Parnana hain woh tumhara.

Manish is neither Parnana nor Uncle for Rohit. He's Rohit's Woh (Sautan equivalent factor 🤣)

Edited by Shineeeee - 4 days ago