Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Rohit ka point mujje sahi lga, because woh thode audience h usko kya pta usko dhoka mill rha h, actually he acted as a normal sane husband tbh, apni beti is unhappy but Manish becoming maykaa to random kid.

Rohit also hailed as great man when he called a woman as second hand thing.

Now he is wrong for supporting his wife. He is not subscribing hotstar to know about real relationship between his wife's family & his brother's fiance smiley39.

Quoted post edited for mocking

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 days ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What was the purpose of abhira doing all rituals with her OWN MONEY track to protect her parents self respect when she is ok to receive help from her rival's great grand father smiley44

Atleast could have saved her mother's money for better use.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

What was the purpose of abhira doing all rituals with her OWN MONEY track to protect her parents self respect when she is ok to receive help from her rival's great grand father smiley44

Rival ke nhi woh uske Par nanu hi h ab🤣🤣

Ruhi kon h Manish ki?

823177 thumbnail

I can't sleep after this so won't you guys. look-at-this-disgusting-creature-v0-9gg4my902tid1.jpeg

paise khatam karni hi poddars pe 🤣
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

paise khatam karni hi poddars pe 🤣

Meanwhile Poddars, dhabe m hi sangeet and clothes bhi purana wala🤣🤣

She knows they don't have money still overspending on her. It's her style of revenge. She wants them to beg for food just the way she was a few days ago.

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

I can't sleep after this so won't you guys. look-at-this-disgusting-creature-v0-9gg4my902tid1.jpeg

What the heck is this?? I see similar pics on sm and as well as in my friends group.smiley5

Originally posted by: Krinya

Nowadays couples decide to delay kids which leads to complications , but ultimately it's their choice to have babies or not , when and how many..before marriage , how can the girl be judged solely on the basis of her fertility? ..cmon is this the standard now , has our society stooped this low? Pehle there were things like gori hai ke nahi Sundar hai ke nahi, slim hai ke nahi, job hai ke nahi , height choti badi hai , ab , fertile hai ke nai ye test karayenge ? Dkp trying to question patriarchy by showing how their fl gets daily dose of insults and dance to yrkkh with them ?🤣

Y're right previous generation's in-laws possessed human emotions like empathy when FL wasn't able to conceive, they considered about her health and well being, infact the couple decided not to have a child Kartik had similar reaction. He didn't want a biological child because he couldn't risk Naira's life. But wasn't the woman whose life was a priority to extent of aborting the child to keep her save, termed a murderer after miscarriage? Whatever the reason and circumstances are, a woman who miscarries also deserves empathy not blame game. It's not necessary to miscarry while willingly entering a dangerous territory, high risk pregnancy mostly end up in miscarriage when woman is practically doing nothing just resting at home. From deciding to abort the baby for woman's health to labelling a woman a murderer of her own children overlooking her health, wellbeing & mental trauma it was a long journey. If a woman can't be blamed to abort her child as it's her body and her choice. A couple can't be blamed to abort a child as it's their personal choice. Blaming a woman for miscarriage addressing her a murderer when she is already in immense pain & lost her child, she lost a part of her too. Since the discussion seems to be allowed now previous generation's MIL & ML weren't any better (my personal opinion). FL went to a dangerous territory or didn't priortize her child or not. It was her choice maybe a poor choice but nothing could went wrong if writers decided other way. The way father can singlehandedly decide to abort a baby to save his wife even if there are only 10% percent chances of risk as he can't foresee what future held, a mother can also decide to save lives of several childre while being pregnant as she can't also foresee the future. Father is hailed because he prioritized his wife over his child but mother is a murderer how dare she save anyone risking her child's life. The question of the year is why isn't she blaming herself or guilty for her miscarriage? She is a murderer! Abortion or miscarriage is nobody's fault.

The difference was/will always be FL's actions, here FL will be back to maa and daadisa's charan in a day or two. She will only be disappointed in ML and not in MIL and Daadi saas. Self-respect doesn't get hurt when a woman is rejected by a family she considers her own because she can't conceive. Self-respect is only hurt when a well-off family decides to spend money for their son's marriage.

Not watching this crappy track as the reactions are wayy too regressive, inhumane and unrealistic considering it's 21st century. BV's writing is a huge disappointment smiley21

Quoted post edited for discussing s3 characters not mentioned in the episode

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

But Itni sab degrees ke bad kyu dump Kar Diya this bachi to be raised by fossils

Abhira’s mom had no money and was grieving .. but still she managed to raise her

.. and the educated qualified family dumped illegitimate bête ka baccha clearly because they knew what a havoc she has created in their family .. Jo channel ne dikhaya hai hum wohi bolenge .. channel and makers ko bakwas dikhane me problem nahi but we should mind our words .. roohi jaise characters me Toh horror films bante hai

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 days ago