Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

823177 thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Aree in the last they will probably give a short bhashan too who knows🤣, although I hope common people are not taking ideas from this crap and taking it as what it is a mindless ghoomer.

But gotta say earlier families were not shown this inhumane with FL, especially with infertility track, they were shown as sane and normal human.

Even if they had different opinion regarding this aspect they weren't thrashing the girl, who is already in shock. I am not sure why should Abhira choose this family other then mindless ghoomer itv.

Apart from medical complications there are so many women who domt wanna go through motherhood journey, concept of child free is not so foreign now, but itv would never let it be a couple's decision it is always made a khandan decision 😠.

But as I said it before, Indian audience is too forgiving towards itv and slowly but steadily it eats the brain of our society.

abhira jayegi kaha uske ma ne kasar chora nhi to keep her alone . Manish is here bt once the truth if out she will be conflicted to openly accept his affection too. Gussa bhi rahega you abandoned my mom and all that and ak ka truth toh kabhi nhi ayega

I don't understand one thing as per serial, they marry these young <25 yr kids set in urban upper class family, they marry in such short time and fell for their spouse in short time too, they have no direction for career education finance xyz grown up stuff cause I guess rich money silver spoon. And these young people are also expected be to a mom and almost always have to raise the kid single handedly for 0.-10 yr. It's like black mirror lol irl woman aren't getting married until 30-35 in career study phases and they are taking babies one the spouse is in agreement, it's completely planned from start to end and then they have fertility issue ivf xyz. There is a reason we have 1.1.5 kids in population in last 10 yrs. But serial mein it's like mandatory within 1 yr they have to get pregnant lol either these couples are fcking like animals or male sperm is too strong not to survive 😏🤣🤣

For abhira too lady has no support other than Arman, and it don't even cross her mind in last 1 month that in worst case scenario what she will do if this marriage don't work out. Will she again be pawn for a rich man and wear short dress for clients? Will she work odd jobs despite being a lawyer just not able to practice independently? Atlst her mother tried initially before and after her marriage, we make fun of ak bt lady tried hard to do many things till she died. And in this unstable family she's living in where you never know who may turn on you tomorrow or what else fault these people will put you in, she's dreaming about kids just cause Arman wanted one. And dude is shocked and doing aaaaa man it's not end of world you can adopt ivf surrogate. Why even in 2024 we don't see spouses talking about kids bas hogya bhagwan ka dua samaj k rkh lo. Abortion is such a sin lol unless you are dying you aren't supposed to think about it and then too it's the man who are thinking cause woman are in love instantly with the fetus. They dont think they will die once the baby is born, the man might not raise them well, the family might screw this kid, the man might remarry and kid might have cindrella mom. Nope her wish her kid so she can die just fine as usual no planning at all. The fls are more regressive if you think about it, they ready to die cause Mera bacha humara khoon it doesn't matter they can try again when she's well or they might adopt cause it won't be same 😏😒

Poddars se umeed to yehi hai and they aren't behaving oddly. Kaveri didn't want the wedding and now she has valid reason. If you get to know even in Arrange marriage setting that there is some issue with girl /boy they will break rishta, they still do tree marriage for manglik I guess. Poddars aren't behaving oddly at all. Abhira and arman has blinders on. This kinda relationship just don't survive. Your base is shaky. Your family hates you. Girl don't have any back up plan. Marriage isn't your plan.

I thought about something.

Manish already gave that Armaan ke papa ,akshu photo, now that he knows about Abheera, can't her ask Armman ke papa to investigate about the remaining family from his sources, now he actually have solid clues.

Agar abheera se nhi puchna directly toh bhi, abhir ka try toh kr jaanne ka? What happened where is he.

madhav is useless officer it's clear he didn't move from kasauli investigation.
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aree in the last they will probably give a short bhashan too who knows🤣, although I hope common people are not taking ideas from this crap and taking it as what it is a mindless ghoomer.

But gotta say earlier families were not shown this inhumane with FL, especially with infertility track, they were shown as sane and normal human.

Even if they had different opinion regarding this aspect they weren't thrashing the girl, who is already in shock. I am not sure why should Abhira choose this family other then mindless ghoomer itv.

Apart from medical complications there are so many women who domt wanna go through motherhood journey, concept of child free is not so foreign now, but itv would never let it be a couple's decision it is always made a khandan decision 😠.

But as I said it before, Indian audience is too forgiving towards itv and slowly but steadily it eats the brain of our society.

@bold this is nothing infront of ghum season 1.

Abhira atleast has some people to support her. Sai was all alone. She was slapped 3-4 times during her pregnancy time, faced maid treatment after miscarriage. But rishta makers showing all these pre marriage so it's interesting to see what they r planning for post marriage.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

@bold this is nothing infront of ghum season 1.

Abhira atleast has some people to support her. Sai was all alone. She was slapped 3-4 times during her pregnancy time, faced maid treatment after miscarriage. But rishta makers showing all these pre marriage so it's interesting to see what they r planning for post marriage.

Holyffff. Never watched that ghum, thankfully.

Post marriage is running 🏃‍♀️ with baby jaan I guess, aree they have more or less 5 6 tracks 🤣.

Run with baby

Doomsday

Fertility

Love triangle 🔺️ 😍

Accident or deadly disease of FL/ ML

Yahi dikhange, asya komsa kuch innovative likh denge🤣🤣

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

When vidya slapped ruhi, showed love on abhira

She became evil saas once she got to know about deal marriage

When madhav took strong stand for abhira, made her remember her forgotten self-respect when she was ready to forgive armaan

He became nalayak now

Rohit rebuked ruhi for abhira, called her names, tried his best to help for abhira armaan marriage

He became wife's chamcha according to some

Manish & chachi will be in next line smiley37

This show didn't have any strong bond be it platonic or blood related.

Only soul connection between grand daughter & great grand father is possible smiley39

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

abhira jayegi kaha uske ma ne kasar chora nhi to keep her alone . Manish is here bt once the truth if out she will be conflicted to openly accept his affection too. Gussa bhi rahega you abandoned my mom and all that and ak ka truth toh kabhi nhi ayega

I don't understand one thing as per serial, they marry these young <25 yr kids set in urban upper class family, they marry in such short time and fell for their spouse in short time too, they have no direction for career education finance xyz grown up stuff cause I guess rich money silver spoon. And these young people are also expected be to a mom and almost always have to raise the kid single handedly for 0.-10 yr. It's like black mirror lol irl woman aren't getting married until 30-35 in career study phases and they are taking babies one the spouse is in agreement, it's completely planned from start to end and then they have fertility issue ivf xyz. There is a reason we have 1.1.5 kids in population in last 10 yrs. But serial mein it's like mandatory within 1 yr they have to get pregnant lol either these couples are fcking like animals or male sperm is too strong not to survive 😏🤣🤣

For abhira too lady has no support other than Arman, and it don't even cross her mind in last 1 month that in worst case scenario what she will do if this marriage don't work out. Will she again be pawn for a rich man and wear short dress for clients? Will she work odd jobs despite being a lawyer just not able to practice independently? Atlst her mother tried initially before and after her marriage, we make fun of ak bt lady tried hard to do many things till she died. And in this unstable family she's living in where you never know who may turn on you tomorrow or what else fault these people will put you in, she's dreaming about kids just cause Arman wanted one. And dude is shocked and doing aaaaa man it's not end of world you can adopt ivf surrogate. Why even in 2024 we don't see spouses talking about kids bas hogya bhagwan ka dua samaj k rkh lo. Abortion is such a sin lol unless you are dying you aren't supposed to think about it and then too it's the man who are thinking cause woman are in love instantly with the fetus. They dont think they will die once the baby is born, the man might not raise them well, the family might screw this kid, the man might remarry and kid might have cindrella mom. Nope her wish her kid so she can die just fine as usual no planning at all. The fls are more regressive if you think about it, they ready to die cause Mera bacha humara khoon it doesn't matter they can try again when she's well or they might adopt cause it won't be same 😏😒

Poddars se umeed to yehi hai and they aren't behaving oddly. Kaveri didn't want the wedding and now she has valid reason. If you get to know even in Arrange marriage setting that there is some issue with girl /boy they will break rishta, they still do tree marriage for manglik I guess. Poddars aren't behaving oddly at all. Abhira and arman has blinders on. This kinda relationship just don't survive. Your base is shaky. Your family hates you. Girl don't have any back up plan. Marriage isn't your plan.

You are so apt about everything 👌

Abhira literally should have saved that Mumma magic money 💰 as a safe zone if she needed to escape, she gets manipulated so bad by Kaveri Poddar, and riled by Fufa.

Bold: I guess this is correct as well, they were shown from.the everything beginning very regic and sp called to toxic I mean traditional but still I didn't thought they would mellow down but nope their arrogance is exactly where it was in the first episode.

Abhira should better buckle up if she still wanna be part of this crap family because inn logo ka samaj aa gya h prenup se hi.

Na job krne denge🤣, na independent banne denge and last m saare freedom leke zilliat k Laddu hi denge.

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

When vidya slapped ruhi, showed love on abhira

She became evil saas once she got to know about deal marriage

When madhav took strong stand for abhira, made her remember her forgotten self-respect when she was ready to forgive armaan

He became nalayak now

Rohit rebuked ruhi for abhira, called her names, tried his best to help for abhira armaan marriage

He became wife's chamcha according to some

Manish & chachi will be in next line smiley37

This show didn't have any strong bond be it platonic or blood related.

Only soul connection between grand daughter & great grand father is possible smiley39

Rohit ka point mujje sahi lga, because woh thode audience h usko kya pta usko dhoka mill rha h, actually he acted as a normal sane husband tbh, apni beti is unhappy but Manish becoming maykaa to random kid.

Edited out moral policing

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

He could ask to use sources, he must have as a police man but ya I got your point, he is here to be a furniture.

He could ask to use sources, he must have as a police man but ya I got your point, he is here to be a furniture.

why his sons are hen pecked we can get seeing madhav🤐
Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

why his sons are hen pecked we can get seeing madhav🤐

Job toh dekho ek fufa hi krte the iss namakoolo k ghar m, even unko bhi nachaniya banaa diya in the influence of Goanka f, and Abheera. 🤣