Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Abs agree..

Nowadays couples decide to delay kids which leads to complications , but ultimately it's their choice to have babies or not , when and how many..before marriage , how can the girl be judged solely on the basis of her fertility? ..cmon is this the standard now , has our society stooped this low? Pehle there were things like gori hai ke nahi Sundar hai ke nahi, slim hai ke nahi, job hai ke nahi , height choti badi hai , ab , fertile hai ke nai ye test karayenge ? Dkp trying to question patriarchy by showing how their fl gets daily dose of insults and dance to yrkkh with them ?🤣

Aree in the last they will probably give a short bhashan too who knows🤣, although I hope common people are not taking ideas from this crap and taking it as what it is a mindless ghoomer.

But gotta say earlier families were not shown this inhumane with FL, especially with infertility track, they were shown as sane and normal human.

Even if they had different opinion regarding this aspect they weren't thrashing the girl, who is already in shock. I am not sure why should Abhira choose this family other then mindless ghoomer itv.

Apart from medical complications there are so many women who domt wanna go through motherhood journey, concept of child free is not so foreign now, but itv would never let it be a couple's decision it is always made a khandan decision 😠.

But as I said it before, Indian audience is too forgiving towards itv and slowly but steadily it eats the brain of our society.

Edited out gen#3 not shown in the episode

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 days ago

royal ema while married to vedika leaned on naira. Naira kept teej fast for vedika ka pati kartik and he broke her fast by giving water that way. Vedika can't keep fast as her health was not well. Kartik reminded naira many times naira teej hi teej hi 😂. Achara too fasted on karwachouth when she had abheera in tummy for her fiance.
Edited by Mehersudha - 3 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

her mother and grand mother earned money and kept na how come she has nothing except goenkas money

Aree yrrr everything is gone, only FL have khajana from last 5 generations, PL family who? 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Aree yrrr everything is gone, only FL have khajana from last 5 generations, PL family who? 🤣🤣

mujhe manish se hisab chahiye bas sirat ki side se. Naira ke side se academy there and gvs built it place is singhus ka. Manish sold after sirat it seems for business . Ak has nothing much savings any day.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Aree in the last they will probably give a short bhashan too who knows🤣, although I hope common people are not taking ideas from this crap and taking it as what it is a mindless ghoomer.

But gotta say earlier families were not shown this inhumane with FL, especially with infertility track, they were shown as sane and normal human.

Even if they had different opinion regarding this aspect they weren't thrashing the girl, who is already in shock. I am not sure why should Abhira choose this family other then mindless ghoomer itv.

Apart from medical complications there are so many women who domt wanna go through motherhood journey, concept of child free is not so foreign now, but itv would never let it be a couple's decision it is always made a khandan decision 😠.

But as I said it before, Indian audience is too forgiving towards itv and slowly but steadily it eats the brain of our society.

@bold. Well I asked this question when she rejected arman & moved in with his father 🤣 and asking it since then.

Ask this question 2-3 times and you will be tagged as a jealous hater who is hung upon the past.

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

mujhe manish se hisab chahiye bas sirat ki side se. Naira ke side se academy there and gvs built it place is singhus ka. Manish sold after sirat it seems for business . Ak has nothing much savings any day.

Akshu didn't mentioned Naira academy I guess when grown up, so maybe it's gone for business.

Hisab toh lena padega, waise bhi Fake Abheer took lot of money from last saving I guess 🥲.

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

@bold. Well I asked this question when she rejected arman & moved in with his father 🤣 and asking it since then.

Ask this question 2-3 times and you will be tagged as a jealous hater who is hung upon the past.

Maybe not explicitly but maybe I am also considered implied jealous hater. 😂

But we ain't gonna stop questioning the mindless ghoomer until we want on our free will.

Art, 19 (1) ( a) of constitution ka poora istemal kiya jayega😎

Akshu didn't mentioned Naira academy I guess when grown up, so maybe it's gone for business.

Hisab toh lena padega, waise bhi Fake Abheer took lot of money from last saving I guess 🥲.

abheer goes in akshu quota either real Or fake ones. 🤣
823177 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That SAAK has so many beautiful and funny scenes.

Do you remember this scene when Anokhi, was in Shaurya office or class not sure anyway her hair got caught on his button. Normally those scenes suppose to show some form of attraction with the wind blowing with bgm, but not Shaurya he got the scissors from draw and cut Anokhi hair. smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 That scene shock and the forum went crazy with laughter

he was crazy about her hair lmao i can't forget car wala scene next morning he so he toy removes hair from her face, caress it uff ❤️🔥 and the way he.looked dude was smitten long back

Lol yeah shaurya ka swag scenes initially was good bt due to star flush they rushed his marriage with what's her name and then show ended in Goa , the curse is real it didn't happen in ghum too they tried so much 🤣🤣😏

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

abheer goes in akshu quota either real Or fake ones. 🤣

I thought about something.

Manish already gave that Armaan ke papa ,akshu photo, now that he knows about Abheera, can't her ask Armman ke papa to investigate about the remaining family from his sources, now he actually have solid clues.

Agar abheera se nhi puchna directly toh bhi, abhir ka try toh kr jaanne ka? What happened where is he.