Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

True, reports true or false who cares, family ke asli color is there.To thrash a girl for something not in her control is so f up.

This season is making look every previous family good even though last 2 family have their moments of glory as well. But even they weren't this inhumane with FL.

Abs agree.

Nowadays couples decide to delay kids which leads to complications , but ultimately it's their choice to have babies or not , when and how many..before marriage , how can the girl be judged solely on the basis of her fertility? ..cmon is this the standard now , has our society stooped this low? Pehle there were things like gori hai ke nahi Sundar hai ke nahi, slim hai ke nahi, job hai ke nahi , height choti badi hai , ab , fertile hai ke nai ye test karayenge ? Dkp trying to question patriarchy by showing how their fl gets daily dose of insults and dance to yrkkh with them ?🤣

Edited out gen#3 not shown in the episode

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: hari15

Woh ek freeloader bhi yeh who takes care of those old people when all relatives ran away leaving that 6 year old after her parents death with those old people. Woh career oriented bhi nehi yeh isliye family business ko kayal rakraye day 1 seh so that her parnanu can relax at old age.

Even about the loan thing in Ruhi's second marriage, it wasn't something she demanded, Manish himself didn't told the family about difficult financial issue he was having to family and take loan without discussing with family.

I know she is obsessed with getting married but she didn't wanted lavish wedding with aarman.

Fake Abhir scam and Manish hiding the financial issue from family created this situation.

Ecen after everything and every miatake she made she is repaying the loan at the end, how is she a freeloader on her own family.

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Gun bhi dilute hokar hi mila hai smiley36 and i still do not understand why karthik moving on treated as if he did a sin. Why only sirath is cursed. Shadi sirath ne kiya toh karthik thodi na aam kha kar baitha tha usne bhi toh phere liye. If sirath ne karthik ko yaad kiya when she was married to that karan character then karthik bhi married women se pyaar kar raha tha.

How come only sirath is bad karthik who was her partner in crime is not bad. Karthik toh vedika se shadi karke was eyeing naira even dreaming about her.

So roohi has blood from kairath. Jo shadi kisi aur se kiya but dream main romance kisi aur se kar rahe the. 🙂

I am more worried abhira is deadly combination of bhagodi(i heard naira was running race champion and karthik and ak ) bhagwan bachaye poddars ko 😅

I think even Kartik is hated for sirat thing Sirat is hated more maybe because she cheated her husband n also replaced the FL Naira who was very Much loved

@Bold Reallysmiley3 Okay So both Kartik's granddaughters are like him Ruhi is shamelessly eyeing her b-i-l being married n cheating Rohit n Abhira also was eying Someone else's fiance n dreamed a future with her ex who was getting married to someone else

@I smiley19 Ruhi really feels like Kairat's daughter more than her own parents daughter who loved eo so much n were loyal towards eo till death

Naah Don't know much about Naira's situations for running away But atleast she was strong enough to move away from toxicity n returned years later But Abhira who should have ran away from that Pagal house long back n never returned is still staying at PH she goes n returns within few days for getting Insulted again n again Abhira doesn't have the spine to say f you'll n leave for years when she had so many valid reasons till now Don't know what will make her go away from that Pagal house as she is totally dependent on Poddar's n Armaan for everything her accommodation daily expenses her monthly Installments interest for the loans she took from Armaansa n bank

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Even about the loan thing in Ruhi's second marriage, it wasn't something she demanded, Manish himself didn't told the family about difficult financial issue he was having to family and take loan without discussing with family.

I know she is obsessed with getting married but she didn't wanted lavish wedding with aarman.

Fake Abhir scam and Manish hiding the financial issue from family created this situation.

Ecen after everything and every miatake she made she is repaying the loan at the end, how is she a freeloader on her own family.

her mother and grand mother earned money and kept na how come she has nothing except goenkas money

Originally posted by: Aadi04

She hasn’t done anything with the report … it’s a genetic problem that Abhira and her female lineage have faced .. and it’s kind of good the hypocrisy of Poddars have come out .. clearly because frankly no one can guarantee kids .. inspite of perfect medical records..

What has happened before marriage . (Though they have been married before ) has happened when they are single … it’s better Abhira knows Vidya and Kaveri can never be pro her .. and Madhav , manisha will not stand up for her .. so she better stop living in a la la land ..and take stock ,. Parivar can be good but it’s better to make urself self sufficient so that in case things don’t work out you can start afresh ..

These days most marriages don’t last .. Abhira should not put all her eggs in one basket .. have a solid career before thinking of surrogacy , real or adopted kids ..

What they are showing in rishta is stupid .. 3 years ago and 6 years ago they showed surrogacy in starplus..so why should they not consider it now .. when they have pot loads and of money

Bhabhi seeing Jeetji itself looking gandha and you want the same bhabhi to carry Jeet ji sperms.

Originally posted by: hari15

Bhabhi seeing Jeetji itself looking gandha and you want the same bhabhi to carry Jeet ji sperms.

na baba no Surrogacy 🤗ruhi will feel as hers and ar ki baby nahiiiiiii yeh nahi ho sakta....
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

She hasn’t done anything with the report … it’s a genetic problem that Abhira and her female lineage have faced .. and it’s kind of good the hypocrisy of Poddars have come out .. clearly because frankly no one can guarantee kids .. inspite of perfect medical records..

What has happened before marriage . (Though they have been married before ) has happened when they are single … it’s better Abhira knows Vidya and Kaveri can never be pro her .. and Madhav , manisha will not stand up for her .. so she better stop living in a la la land ..and take stock ,. Parivar can be good but it’s better to make urself self sufficient so that in case things don’t work out you can start afresh ..

These days most marriages don’t last .. Abhira should not put all her eggs in one basket .. have a solid career before thinking of surrogacy , real or adopted kids ..

What they are showing in rishta is stupid .. 3 years ago and 6 years ago they showed surrogacy in starplus..so why should they not consider it now .. when they have pot loads and of money

Arre she might have done something to the reports so what ?

Is this the way to react ? I mean how will a girl feel when she is faced with a devastating news & here all of them surround her , insult her and cancel the wedding? And the biggest joke is on the makers coz they will show "oh this was a fake report , some mistake or ruhi is responsible , let's get together again and start dancing to yrkkh " and Mr arman will be back to tum meri ho chalo kiss kare , abhira will be "hayee Meri pyari family mujhe wapas mil gayi"? Aur haldi lagao ! Seriously ?🤣 and fans will be like , we want to see the suhaag raat of abhiman , baaki sab bhaad mei jaaye , let's enjoy the occasional romance !

Edited by Krinya - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

her mother and grand mother earned money and kept na how come she has nothing except goenkas money

Goenkas ki paas paisa kaah seh ruhi nehi shadi ki naam pei sab loot liya na. Ruhi ka relatives must have taken their shares 30 years ago and gone away. Ab dehko ruhi nehi saare paise loot liye. Upar seh nakli abhir bhi loot liya

Originally posted by: Rishma1

I think even Kartik is hated for sirat thing Sirat is hated more maybe because she cheated her husband n also replaced the FL Naira who was very Much loved

@Bold Reallysmiley3 Okay So both Kartik's granddaughters are like him Ruhi is shamelessly eyeing her b-i-l being married n cheating Rohit n Abhira also was eying Someone else's fiance n dreamed a future with her ex who was getting married to someone else

@I smiley19 Ruhi really feels like Kairat's daughter more than her own parents daughter who loved eo so much n were loyal towards eo till death

Naah Don't know much about Naira's situations for running away But atleast she was strong enough to move away from toxicity n returned years later But Abhira who should have ran away from that Pagal house long back n never returned is still staying at PH she goes n returns within few days for getting Insulted again n again Abhira doesn't have the spine to say f you'll n leave for years when she had so many valid reasons till now Don't know what will make her go away from that Pagal house as she is totally dependent on Poddar's n Armaan for everything her accommodation daily expenses her monthly Installments interest for the loans she took from Armaansa n bank

abheera eats poddars food so it won't be digested without any jillat daily.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Rishma1

Ye dekh kar toh yahi lag raha hai 😄

https://youtu.be/MAgjwCq_Wcs?si=RrG7g0tjTZ83by8p

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 days ago